What's new

UN wants consensual sex decriminalised in Pakistan

Firstly you are not a liberal.
What is hot and cold. What is very spicy. What is not very spicy. What is tall. What is short are all relative. 6 foot is giant in Bangladesh but in Netherlands 6 foot is average. Point being I am a westoxified, kaffir, libturd coconut within a certain groups in Pakistan whereas I am a misogyist, jihadi Muslim in some circles in UK. However I generally consider myself to be a liberal on the Pakistani political continuum.

Another example. I would never support any Muslim religious party in Pakistan but I find myself drawn to the more pliant, progressive Erdogan's AKP who ironcially is regarded by uber secularists Turks as a Islamist fanatic. In Pakistan the same Erdogan might eve earn the title of being a westoxified liberal. But as I said these labels are relative and defined more by context then objective fact.

Something for you to muse over.

What is hot and cold. What is very spicy. What is not very spicy. What is tall. What is short are all relative. 6 foot is giant in Bangladesh but in Netherlands 6 foot is average. Point being I am a westoxified, kaffir, libturd coconut within a certain groups in Pakistan whereas I am a misogyist, jihadi Muslim in some circles in UK. However I generally consider myself to be a liberal on the Pakistani political continuum.

Another example. I would never support any Muslim religious party in Pakistan but I find myself drawn to the more pliant, progressive Erdogan's AKP who ironcially is regarded by uber secularists Turks as a Islamist fanatic. In Pakistan the same Erdogan might eve earn the title of being a westoxified liberal. But as I said these labels are relative and defined more by context then objective fact.

Something for you to muse over.

A simple yes or no would have been enough as well

If Pakistan faces any threat or occupation, only the religious lot will fight for the country and liberal mommy daddies will flee.
Not only will they fly away but they will back stabb those fighting for Pakistan.

You do realize we have a different concept of prison than the West
What is 'prison' a vacation that adds lustre to your halo in Pakistan?. Is that what your suggesting? Don't use prison and Zardari's stay there as the normative for Pak prisons or prisoners. Zardari was being Zardari whereever he goes.

Bro, it is a huge misconception that the Deobandi/Salafi scholars did not support the Pakistan cause.

Many Deobandi-Salafi scholars supported the Pakistan cause.

Very few Deobandi scholars supported Pakista. One of them was Maulana Usman or Usmani,the same person who lead Quaid-E-Azams funeral prayer.

What is 'prison' a vacation that adds lustre to your halo. Is that what your suggesting? Don't use prison and Zardari's stay there as the normative for Pak prisons or prisoners. Zardari was being Zardari whereever he goes.

ok let me help you.... lets take a jog

Is Prison

1) An institution that rehabilitate a person to cure them of the social evil

2) Lawless place where the constitution does not apply

What one finds is that the simple village folk are on average a ton better than the city dwellers, many of whom are morally corrupt.
Being myself a one,i can tell you,that was ages ago,Mobile and Cable TV has wrecked havoc on them.

In all the years of living in the u.s. my observation has been that the greatest victims of decriminalising consensual sex have been:
1. Women
2. Children

It's almost always the woman that ends up broken hearted, or cheated on, or catches an std or ends up pregnant and becomes a single parent. If she is really unlucky, she ends up with all four. Followed by children because now they have no idea who their dad is and are being raised by a financially struggling, angry mother who has festering anger and resentment against the dad and she takes it out on the kids cuz they have his genes. At best, the closest thing to a father they get to see comes to them in the form of a meager $500 check of child support...if that.

Crooked, conniving, spineless, perverted guys are the greatest winners of decriminalising consensual sex. Notice, I said guys, not men. It takes guts and a strong spine to be man.

The greatest victims are children and men.Because contrary to belief,most of the hoook-ups is being done women rather then men.Following the good old 80%-20% rule.

ok let me help you.... lets take a jog

Is Prison

1) An institution that rehabilitate a person to cure them of the social evil

2) Lawless place where the constitution does not apply
Number 2 in Pakistan and to some degree also in UK. The bullshat about No. 1 is just self feeding rubbish. Very few people are 'rebhabed' in prisons. In more cases they come out even bigger baskets then when they went in.

Number 2 in Pakistan and to some degree also in UK. The bullshat about No. 1 is just self feeding rubbish. Very few people are 'rebhabed' in prisons. In more cases they come out even bigger baskets then when they went in.

now honestly man...tell me... will that 6 months prison time work?

chances are he will learn newer tricks lol

walk the land of of Pure and see it for yourself.

and just for once please stop blaming the west. all the evil resides within us and has as far as history lessons are concerned.

It does happen but not at a large scale like your are implying.

These thing are still against the law and not accepted by society,so the people will resist it.

But if law changes,it will spread.

Last edited:
now honestly man...tell me... will that 6 months prison time work?

chances are he will learn newer tricks lol
No it most likely will not work because even 15 year prison sentances don't prevent murders. However that does not mean we should not have any prisons or prison sentences at all for the following reasons -

• When in prison at least they out out of commission. They can't do anything inside that effects us on the outside.
  • The idea of prison has a dissuasive effect on certain % of the demography.
  • It lays the contours of what is regarded as unacceptable by society therefore works against those behavious being peddled by media as 'cool' or acceptable.

The blasphemy law is disgusting....

Only to those who don't wish to honour RasoolAllah (saws). Thankfully (for us who inhabit this earth) the world has billions who honour him every day. Honouring him brings Allahs mercy upon us.

---
Now if you were to say the blasphemy laws have been abused in the past (like so many other laws), then we might have something to talk about.

The greatest victims are children and men.Because contrary to belief,most of the hoook-ups is being done women rather then men.Following the good old 80%-20% rule.
Nahi yar, those hookups are basically done by women who are basically prostitutes. The women I'm talking about are the average american who would've liked to settle down in a monogamous committed marriage but end up with one crap guy after another after another resulting in a life of a revolving door and whole lotta head aches. Your right that men do become victims as well, but even those are the good hearted men who get taken for a hay ride by gold diggers who consider having children as a way off making a living by collecting welfare checks and child support.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom