What's new

UN wants consensual sex decriminalised in Pakistan

its there...look for it....

and as far as your OUTRAGE is concerned............ where was the outrage when Parliament made unnecessary changes to the law...............

if they can do that... this is just a piece of cake lol
not only me but others cant search the lenghty thread i want all the Answers combine in one thread.

Mujhe nhi pata k pehly bhi hamari haram ki hakomat ye kr chuki hai..
By voting them out of office. Spread awareness within the population about this targeted removal of our religious values. Most Pakistanis are sympathetic to our cause. We only need to rally them behind us and vote these corrupt goons out of office.
We cant do it for eradicating them out of office by utlizing just voting. We have pathetic electoral system, horse trading, illiterate political goons and mafia.
Just look at the recent amendment of senate election there is no educational limit even an illiterate can get party tickets. Rigging in election.. I already mentioned here about the solution.
Here is it.

khudkushi haram hai....per khudkushi se rokna fardh nahi......

Aap reveal karein apni neutrality ka reason.

"Dude there is a reason i am neutral on this and i do not intend to reveal it everyone."

please bro...i cant

Not even in the PM?

Anyways, in regards to the sex tourism, from what I know and understand the GCC arab sheikhs are the primary consumers. I don't know if it still happens, but from what I have heard the arab entourage hunting the Houbara Bustard used to demand local virgins as well after the meal.

Not even in the PM?

Anyways, in regards to the sex tourism, from what I know and understand the GCC arab sheikhs are the primary consumers. I don't know if it still happens, but from what I have heard the arab entourage hunting the Houbara Bustard used to demand local virgins as well after the meal.

its human logic man
you hunt you kill you eat

then you mate

no actually not even in PM. its my own dirty little secret haha

not only me but others cant search the lenghty thread i want all the Answers combine in one thread.

Mujhe nhi pata k pehly bhi hamari haram ki hakomat ye kr chuki hai..

We cant do it for eradicating them out of office by utlizing just voting. We have pathetic electoral system, horse trading, illiterate political goons and mafia.
Just look at the recent amendment of senate election there is no educational limit even an illiterate can get party tickets. Rigging in election.. I already mentioned here about the solution.
Here is it.
That's a long thread. Is there an exact post you can link me to?

its human logic man
you hunt you kill you eat

then you mate

no actually not even in PM. its my own dirty little secret haha
mujhe support kro mai tm jesy dirty secret rakhny walo ko line per lekar ajao ga... Haaan mery paas pora agenda hai lakin mai akelay kiya kro ????????????????????????? :angry:
Meri personal thread yaha per delete krdi jati hain, ... Aisa lagta hai sab bikay howy hain...
I dont want anything i just want my pakistan prosperous and unique islamic but intellectual culture, presidential system, economy, military strength, foreign affairs and lobby.. Etc
Mujhe mera Haq chahia apny lia nhi pakistan k lia

:laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry:

That's a long thread. Is there an exact post you can link me to?
Sorry i am not allowed to post personal thread. I have to beg from PDF staff first.
:laughcry:

mujhe support kro mai tm jesy dirty secret rakhny walo ko line per lekar ajao ga... Haaan mery paas pora agenda hai lakin mai akelay kiya kro ????????????????????????? :angry:
Meri personal thread yaha per delete krdi jati hain, ... Aisa lagta hai sab bikay howy hain...
I dont want anything i just want my pakistan prosperous and unique islamic but intellectual culture, presidential system, economy, military strength, foreign affairs and lobby.. Etc
Mujhe mera Haq chahia apny lia nhi pakistan k lia

learn to respect democracy

chacha ap meri umeed ho.. Ye umeed mat chino.. Kabkat dil 1 bar heart attack kha chuka hai.. Najany q is kabkat ko pakistan sy lagao hai.

bhai insano ko jeene do jese wo jeena chahtay hain.... zyada qaisar or qisra banne ki koshish na karo....

aap thoda hausla rakhen.....

Both are good points and both factors are necessary in making a society conducive for strong families.

The state alone cannot impose rules and regulations on individuals within their private life. It will cause resentment within the people. Rather, the state should only concern itself with the public life, and as much as I know some folks might not like the sound of this, but a religious body should concern itself with the spiritual health of the people, and even that body should not intervene within their private life. Because only a spiritual incentive can regulate people within their private life.

Things like abstaining from sex until after marriage is something only the individual can do on their own initiative. And no other incentive is powerful enough to achieve this than the spiritual incentive.

Law can be pretty strong reason for people abstaining from committing adultery,if the punishment of committing adultery is stoning to death.Just this threat of a horrible death is enough to make 99.99% people to keep their private lives in control.

Neither Laws nor Social values alone can make people stop from doing the wrong thing. The social values which force people from committing sins can only be effective if they are backed by laws.

Take the example of west.The church tried to stop people from having sex outside marriage but without backing of Laws it failed miserably.So it changed religion and gave birth to concept like "born again virgin".:crazy::chilli:

Yes the state does have not the right to interfere in what an individual does behind close doors.But state can make it difficult and dangerous to do sex out side marriage.It can ban and closed down dating sites,hookup apps,censor media which make adultery looks cool and to make it dangerous just implement Hudood punishment.Just the threat of hudood punishment will be enough for anybody to abstain from adultrey,even if nobody is punished by this law.

Law,social values and spiritual values work in tandem to make a person a good citizen and a good human being.Without each other and alone they are ineffective.

There is saying in Sufi tradition that "A ruler is more powerful then 7 Qalanders" because what a ruler can do with stroke of pen the sufis can'tdo that with years of hard work.

There is a reason that The Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) is known as the Greatest LAW Giver!

Oh of course, but the modern world is built on Riba. Everything we have nowadays was created through artificial wealth. None of this was possible ages ago.

Our consumerism is sustained through Riba. You can't do anything in modern society without having to get involved in Riba in some manner.

Want to buy a big home? Take out loans.

Want to buy a expensive car? Take out loans

Want to get a degree at a prestigious university? Take out a loan

Want to start a business? Take out a loan

Etc....

Riba is the reason of almost all the Economic problems.

Inflation...Riba.

Unequal distribution of wealth...Riba.

Non-productive use of wealth...Riba.

Everything can be done without Riba. People just have forget that just 200 years back no one in the Muslim world would have even thought of taking loan on Riba.

Now a days people can't just believe that success is possible without Riba.

Most people want to keep money in saving accounts and earn a fixed meagerly interest then start a small business that can generate a substantial halal income.

People don't understand that according to ISLAM, RIBA is equivalent to waging war against The Prophet (Peace Be Upon HIM).

To this day I could only convince one person to stop taking monthly profit from the banks and close all his saving accounts.

It's a hard up-hill battle.

The whole world will stand beside the "liberals
Stop using broad strokes. I consider myself liberal but would support a law that places retraint on sex. I would not be for hanging, chopping or whatever. Maybe a fine, with possible 6 month max prison sentence for serial offenders. The point would be clearly show that this sort of behaviour is not acceptable.

Stop using broad strokes. I consider myself liberal but would support a law that places retraint on sex. I would not be for hanging, chopping or whatever. Maybe a fine, with possible 6 month max prison sentence for serial offenders. The point would be clearly show that this sort of behaviour is not acceptable.

Firstly you are not a liberal.
Secondly jail term for such 'crime' will breed hoards of Zardaris.

You do realize we have a different concept of prison than the West

Has the state declared Riba halal in constitution?

NO.In fact there is almost 30 year old ruling of Supreme Court/Federal Shariat Bench, that ordered the Gov. to make the Economy Non-Riba based and HALAL.

The Gov./Banks appealed the decision.To hear the appeal they needed 3 member bench.For more than 30 years the Gov. never completed the bench,only appointing 2 members every time.When Musharaf imposed the martial Law he by mistake appointed the 3 members to the bench in more then 30 years,making it possible to hear the case.

I am not sure what happened after,as far as I know the bench up held the original decision and Gov.requested time to implement the decision.The court gave time but the Gov. immediately transfered one judge,again forestalling the case forever.

NO.In fact there is almost 30 year old ruling of Supreme Court/Federal Shariat Bench, that ordered the Gov. to make the Economy Non-Riba based and HALAL.

The Gov./Banks appealed the decision.To hear the appeal they needed 3 member bench.For more than 30 years the Gov. never completed the bench,only appointing 2 members every time.When Musharaf imposed the martial Law he by mistake appointed the 3 members to the bench in more then 30 years,making it possible to hear the case.

I am not sure what happened after,as far as I know the bench up held the original decision and Gov.requested time to implement the decision.The court gave time but the Gov. immediately transfered one judge,again forestalling the case forever.

we have sacrificed massively for that ONE sentence and i am proud of it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom