What's new

UN wants consensual sex decriminalised in Pakistan

Crooked, conniving, spineless, perverted guys are the greatest winners of decriminalising consensual sex. Notice, I said guys, not men. It takes guts and a strong spine to be man.
We have many such guys of pakistani origin on this FORUM living both in pakistan and overseas. I can attest to it knowing some way too well. They could even sell their wives for their greed while pretending to be most pious online.

In many cases, police bring crime instead of eradicating it.
They start brothels and gambling dens under their own supervision and protection. They get their piece of the pie from those "businesses".

Poor economy, rampant corruption, low literacy rate, poor health facilities.....What worries the UN though is that people can't legally bang.
Consensual sex, ban on homosexuality, ban on booze, blasphemy laws etc are NOT THE REAL ISSUES WHICH THREATEN PAKISTAN. The self-proclaimed liberals think that if we give in to their demands, everything will be hunky dory. They have pea-sized brains for they think that legalizing these things will make Pakistan prosperous.
some of them know this, but they are just sinister then...

We have many such guys of pakistani origin on this FORUM living both in pakistan and overseas. I can attest to it knowing some way too well. They could even sell their wives for their greed while pretending to be most pious online.
Oh i know, those kinds of guys are not limited to west, they infest the entire human race. I just pointed out america cuz I lived in america for most of my life, that's all. Here, a society where consensual sex is decriminalized and is considered socially acceptable, such guys are rewarded living the perverted thug life while good, honorable men are punished. Such guys are a disease, ISLAM is that cure.

Apparently Iqbal met Mussolini in which he gave him the following advice:

"During the course of the meeting Mussolini asked Iqbal, “What you except we Italians to do?” Dr. Iqbal replied, “Europe has left with no moral values. Stop blindly following Europe and learn lessons from the East.”

When Mussolini requested Dr. Iqbal to give some exceptional suggestion for him, Iqbal advised, “Don’t allow overcrowding of the cities. Limit the size of the population of a city and after that limit instead of allowing them to settle there, create new settlements and cities for them.”

Bemused, Mussolini requested Iqbal to elaborate further. Iqbal said, “As population of a city increases, its moral values and economic power start waning. Worst, immoral activities start challenging the culturalstrength.”

Mussolini looked towards the Indian Great in disbelief for a moment but in the next moment stood from his chair and shouted withexcitement, “What an excellent idea!”"

Source: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/iqbal-and-mussolini.246700/

"Iqbal left for Italy. There he visited historical places and met some prominent figures, including Mussolini."

https://www.dawn.com/news/1077184
If only Pakistanis read Iqbal and took his advice...

Oh i know, those kinds of guys are not limited to west, they infest the entire human race. I just pointed out america cuz I lived in america for most of my life, that's all. Here, a society where consensual sex is decriminalized and is considered socially acceptable, such guys are rewarded living the perverted thug life while good, honorable men are punished. Such guys are a disease, ISLAM is that cure.
Oh u misunderstood me ididnt mean to say that such people are in pakistan too to point out nationality. My post was not at all abt anyones ethnicity or nationality. What iwas trying to say was that u will find many on this forum supporting the decriminalization ideas but in actuality they are the same kind of coward people that u had mentioned in that post which i totally agreed with.

As in they will support the idea of decriminalization but will never come forth to marry such woman who had slept before marriage or accept their own kids born out of wedlock or let their sisters or daughters engage in premarital sex but will lead such campaigns.

Oh u misunderstood me ididnt mean to say that such people are in pakistan too to point out nationality. My post was not at all abt anyones ethnicity or nationality. What iwas trying to say was that u will find many on this forum supporting the decriminalization ideas but in actuality they are the same kind of coward people that u had mentioned in that post which i totally agreed with.

As in they will support the idea of decriminalization but will never come forth to marry such woman who had slept before marriage or accept their own kids born out of wedlock or let their sisters or daughters engage in premarital sex but will lead such campaigns.
Agreed brother, 100%.

If only Pakistanis read Iqbal and took his advice...
As a nation we are unworthy of so many great men who came from among us. We don't deserve them because we have made a mockery of ourselves and are not worthy of claiming men like Iqbal.

Do they see Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait and other rich Muslims country as same and trying to implement the same?
hypocrisy / bully tactics are only for smaller / poor countries who can not buy Billion Dollar Arms?

UN is not meant to interfere with Laws / Constitution / internal matters of any country.
Well Pakistan/KSA/KW/UAE are not 1st first world countries they are not for the people that value freedom... however Oil/money allows some of these regimes in these countries to stay in power. Bully tactics are for piss poor countries and backward countries like Pakistan.... Other backward countries like KSA get milked the most through arms sales....... UN has found the wrong subject.... They should focus on Humans rights and other matters like freedom of religion... freedom of speech.... etc.

As a nation we are unworthy of so many great men who came from among us. We don't deserve them because we have made a mockery of ourselves and are not worthy of claiming men like Iqbal.
New information, Pakistans economy has been surpassed by Bangladesh GDP Per capita nominal ....

So... many so called liberals will justify decriminalising consentual sex and will give all forms of ridiculous reasonings and justifications for why it is the right thing to do. The following litmus test rubbishes all of their reasons and arguments and here it is:
The right way of living ( based just simple common sense regardless of religion or culture) is always, always, ALWAYS one where you would be perfectly okay with your own daughter, sister or wife living by the same ideology that you yourself live by...

THAT IS THE TRUE LITMUS TEST!

So, any of us who are religious and believe in all that Islam has taught us and live by the Islamic creed of living a pure life and respecting the honor and dignity of womankind and being chivalrous and limiting our sights and intimacy only to our wives, we would be perfectly habby with our own sisters and daugthers and wives living by the same standards that we live by. We don't whistle or make perverse comments on a woman walking by minding her own business. We give her her secure space and show her respect. We therefore are fine with someone else showing the same respect and behavior to our own daughters, sisters and wives; we would even appreciate the one showing such respect to the ladies in our lives. In other words, we pass the litmus test.

NnnnnnoW, if we apply the same litmus test to those waiving liberal flag of perversions and are playing asma jehangir advocate for decriminalising consensual sex, we see that they literally crash and burn the above said litmus test. They say that it should be decriminalised because they themselves practice all forms of perversion (without going into details, we all know what those perversions are now don't we) but when their own daughter or sister practices the same perversions or when their own wives cheat on them, they start suffering with a royal case of the bleeding butthurt and can even turn to murdering her. They will make the most insulting comments on the body of a woman just walking by and minding her own business but when someone else makes the same comment on their own mother, daughter, sister or wife, they will yet again start suffering from the most painful hemarroids the size of tennis balls and would even get ready to kill.

This holds true even for the western guy, be he american, europeans, australian, what have you.

The above said test exposes a hypocrite for what he is! so the next time some uncle tom type of a guy supports decriminalising consensual sex in front of you, feel free to put him thru this test regarding the women in his own life and then just sit back, relax and enjoy the show; watch him make a fool out of himself and then laugh at his exposed hypocrisy!

Last edited:
Well it is said Muhammad Ali Jinnah converted to Sunni Islam later in his life.

Nice try though.

@waz take care of this guy.

Usually the barelvis calls the Deobandis Wahabbis.

Who said it and when? Source?

The father of the nation Mr. Mohammad Ali Jinnah was an Ismaeli Shia Muslim who later converted to Twelver Shia Islam. As per his sister, Mohtarma Fatimah Ali Jinnah, he was given a Twelver Shia burial.

After Jinnah died, his sister Fatima asked the court to execute Jinnah's will under Shia Islamic law.[207] This subsequently became part of the argument in Pakistan about Jinnah's religious affiliation. Vali Nasr says Jinnah "was an Ismaili by birth and a Twelver Shia by confession, though not a religiously observant man."[208] In a 1970 legal challenge, Hussain Ali Ganji Walji claimed Jinnah had converted to Sunni Islam. Witness Syed Sharifuddin Pirzada stated in court that Jinnah converted to Sunni Islam in 1901 when his sisters married Sunnis. In 1970, Liaquat Ali Khan and Fatima Jinnah's joint affidavit that Jinnah was Shia was rejected. But in 1976 the court rejected Walji's claim that Jinnah was Sunni; effectively accepting him as a Shia.

Baki sub ap logo ka usual topi drama hai, to turn him in to a Sunni. His own sister and close friend accepted him as a heretical Shia...who the hell are you to challenge that? Mr Saheeh?

Here we go with the sectarianism...

@Iqbal Ali the pious decided to label barelvis as heretics.

Who said it and when? Source?

The father of the nation Mr. Mohammad Ali Jinnah was an Ismaeli Shia Muslim who later converted to Twelver Shia Islam. As per his sister, Mohtarma Fatimah Ali Jinnah, he was given a Twelver Shia burial.

After Jinnah died, his sister Fatima asked the court to execute Jinnah's will under Shia Islamic law.[207] This subsequently became part of the argument in Pakistan about Jinnah's religious affiliation. Vali Nasr says Jinnah "was an Ismaili by birth and a Twelver Shia by confession, though not a religiously observant man."[208] In a 1970 legal challenge, Hussain Ali Ganji Walji claimed Jinnah had converted to Sunni Islam. Witness Syed Sharifuddin Pirzada stated in court that Jinnah converted to Sunni Islam in 1901 when his sisters married Sunnis. In 1970, Liaquat Ali Khan and Fatima Jinnah's joint affidavit that Jinnah was Shia was rejected. But in 1976 the court rejected Walji's claim that Jinnah was Sunni; effectively accepting him as a Shia.

Baki sub ap logo ka usual topi drama hai, to turn him in to a Sunni. His own sister and close friend accepted him as a heretical Shia...who the hell are you to challenge that? Mr Saheeh?

@Iqbal Ali the pious decided to label barelvis as heretics.
Mr. Jinnah's funeral prayers were done by a Deobandi cleric.

Didn't you know that.

@Metanoia the ignorant, clearly did not know that. :lol:

Even in your quote, there were witnesses that say Jinnah became a Sunni when his sisters married Sunnis.

You are contradicting yourself.

Even Liaquat Ali Khan's and Fatima Jinnah's joint affidavit to make Jinnah a shia was rejected by the courts. ;)

Clearly you missed that detail in your quote. ;)

Back
Top Bottom