What's new

UN sanctions monitoring team due in Islamabad next week - Pakistan

True, we dont have any friend like pakistan which has all the friends in the world.

That is why pakistan got included in MTCR,Wassenar,Australia Group and india cannot.
Pakistan got NSG waiver and india cannot.
Pakistan can buy military equipments from both russia and US, along with israel and europe, while india cannot. India only have to depend on third class chinese weapons while pakistan enjoys best of Russia and US, with israel and europe.
Today i learnt sanctions team is coming to india to access the situation of RSS, while pakistan grabs the pop corn and watches india getting humiliated like this.
Even in sports like cricket, pakistan is a part of big 3 and earns a big chunk of money, while india is left poor and begging for a bilateral series with paksitan so that we can also earn some money.
All teams are dying to play in pakistan, while no body wants to play in india, we are forced to play our home matches in dubai. Such shame i tell you.
Look at PSL, every big player plays in it, while we are sanctioned and nobody wants to play in it.
Whole world is investing in pakistan, while we are left at the mercy of chinese only with their investment coming with there terms and conditions and huge interest. Our politicians are really putting us in shame, we hope to get leaders like yours who have friends all over the world.
Look at your space organisation SUPARCO, it is sending satellited into space of so many of your friendly countries in the world which is also earning you billions. While our ISRO, i dont know what they are doing and why they were formed in first place.
You also made it to mars in first go, and whole of your friendly world congrajulated you, and we are busy fighting a war on terror in our country.
While your country builds air craft carriers we are busy doing zarb e azab, and providing americans so that they can invade another muslim country.

Really i envy pakistan and its so many friends. Wish we had few of your friends too.

And yes and with all this Usa keeps violating devyani khobragades and keeps banging its hoe bharat mata as it wishes.

And yes and with all this Usa keeps violating devyani khobragades and keeps banging its hoe bharat mata as it wishes.

Absolutely, india and indians get violated every where.

True, devyani khobragade gets violated, while pakistan was able to retrieve aafia siddiqui successfully before she got violated in american custody. Really i envy pakistani clout in white house. And after that america apologised for aafia siddiqui, but never apologised for devyani, such a humiliation for india.

And raymond davis ? How he was kept to rot in pakistani jail. I am sure pakistani officials violated him as well.
While india got violated by american stealthy chopper in military compound and osama bin laden was killed in patna, bihar. That day india got exposed and humiliated in front of whole world. We indians really felt violated of our self esteem that day.

And lets not even talk about Drones, americans keeps killing our civilians in tamil nadu, kerala, to sikkim, and our govt provided logistic for the same. I mean comon, why did we even got the independence if we had to live this day. That is what true violation which we feel for years, devyani matter is nothing really.

On top of it your army does a surgical strikes on our country, what a absolute violation of our soverignty.

Our artists and actresses, singers are dying to work in your film industry, but your country denies them this opportunity, what a violation of self respect. We really envy your film industry and infrastructure built around it.

After 9/11 we indians had to take up pakistani names to hide our identity. We even run our businesses and restaurant in pakistani names. Coz every body in west feel like entering a restaurant which had a pakistani names. Some how they feel safe with that name. I dont know what is wrong in indian restaurant identity that no body want to enter. That is true violation of our identity, and surely that is a crisis.

Indians line up for medical visa so as to get affordable and quality treatment in pakistan, and your foreign ministers in distributing visa on twitter like a man would hand goodies to a beggar. That is true violation of our human values, and that is when i feel incomplete as a nation.

Wish we had followed your model, we would not have gotten violated like this world wide where ever we go.

You count kargil as a victory

Do you even know the damage it has done internationally to Pakistan ,I guess no.
every war has damage and yes we count it as victory india was begging to usa lol

Its brutal mmmaaaaannn ......... :D
life is brutal after all these indian so called india victory yet indians here on mercy of pakistanis to be banned or not lol.

@neem456 Bhai please use neem regularly, it will help you to calm down and achieve balance state of mind, other then drinking paste can be used on affected areas. Thanks

every war has damage and yes we count it as victory india was begging to usa lol

life is brutal after all these indian so called india victory yet indians here on mercy of pakistanis to be banned or not lol.
Yes bro,NZ was representing India when he visited US during kargil and that's why Indians PM didn't have to go

You should be thankful to the handful of Indians in PDF for giving you these "Chhoti Chhoti Khushiyaan" in Pakistan which is otherwise deprive of all fun and festivity :D

Absolutely, india and indians get violated every where.

True, devyani khobragade gets violated, while pakistan was able to retrieve aafia siddiqui successfully before she got violated in american custody. Really i envy pakistani clout in white house. And after that america apologised for aafia siddiqui, but never apologised for devyani, such a humiliation for india.

And raymond davis ? How he was kept to rot in pakistani jail. I am sure pakistani officials violated him as well.
While india got violated by american stealthy chopper in military compound and osama bin laden was killed in patna, bihar. That day india got exposed and humiliated in front of whole world. We indians really felt violated of our self esteem that day.

And lets not even talk about Drones, americans keeps killing our civilians in tamil nadu, kerala, to sikkim, and our govt provided logistic for the same. I mean comon, why did we even got the independence if we had to live this day. That is what true violation which we feel for years, devyani matter is nothing really.

On top of it your army does a surgical strikes on our country, what a absolute violation of our soverignty.

Our artists and actresses, singers are dying to work in your film industry, but your country denies them this opportunity, what a violation of self respect. We really envy your film industry and infrastructure built around it.

After 9/11 we indians had to take up pakistani names to hide our identity. We even run our businesses and restaurant in pakistani names. Coz every body in west feel like entering a restaurant which had a pakistani names. Some how they feel safe with that name. I dont know what is wrong in indian restaurant identity that no body want to enter. That is true violation of our identity, and surely that is a crisis.

Indians line up for medical visa so as to get affordable and quality treatment in pakistan, and your foreign ministers in distributing visa on twitter like a man would hand goodies to a beggar. That is true violation of our human values, and that is when i feel incomplete as a nation.

Wish we had followed your model, we would not have gotten violated like this world wide where ever we go.
maar hee daaloge kya hansaa hansaa ke ........ :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

True, we dont have any friend like pakistan which has all the friends in the world.

That is why pakistan got included in MTCR,Wassenar,Australia Group and india cannot.
Pakistan got NSG waiver and india cannot.
Pakistan can buy military equipments from both russia and US, along with israel and europe, while india cannot. India only have to depend on third class chinese weapons while pakistan enjoys best of Russia and US, with israel and europe.
Today i learnt sanctions team is coming to india to access the situation of RSS, while pakistan grabs the pop corn and watches india getting humiliated like this.
Even in sports like cricket, pakistan is a part of big 3 and earns a big chunk of money, while india is left poor and begging for a bilateral series with paksitan so that we can also earn some money.
All teams are dying to play in pakistan, while no body wants to play in india, we are forced to play our home matches in dubai. Such shame i tell you.
Look at PSL, every big player plays in it, while we are sanctioned and nobody wants to play in it.
Whole world is investing in pakistan, while we are left at the mercy of chinese only with their investment coming with there terms and conditions and huge interest. Our politicians are really putting us in shame, we hope to get leaders like yours who have friends all over the world.
Look at your space organisation SUPARCO, it is sending satellited into space of so many of your friendly countries in the world which is also earning you billions. While our ISRO, i dont know what they are doing and why they were formed in first place.
You also made it to mars in first go, and whole of your friendly world congrajulated you, and we are busy fighting a war on terror in our country.
While your country builds air craft carriers we are busy doing zarb e azab, and providing americans so that they can invade another muslim country.

Really i envy pakistan and its so many friends. Wish we had few of your friends too.
yeah india has beaten us in the champions trophy final last year and sunny leone is the most decent woman in the whole wide world:enjoy:

why
You should wait for the UN team's report before deciding where to put burnol
why dont u ever given access to UN teams in iok just to correct your dictionary terms and learn the difference between a "freedom fighter" and a "terrorist" ,all your previous loongis are wet so you people are short of loongis these days right?

Despite China there are/were sanctions on Iran.

What makes Pakistan so special to be allowed to get away flouting International rules ?

BTW China will endorse such santions as this will make Pakistan totally dependent on her :lol:
China didn't build cpec in Iran baby :)
besides USA fits r related to Afghanistan and Even Russia wants it to scoot because USA military presence isn't in favor of Russian or Chinese surrounding ;)

China didn't build cpec in Iran baby :)
besides USA fits r related to Afghanistan and Even Russia wants it to scoot because USA military presence isn't in favor of Russian or Chinese surrounding ;)
And only a stupid would put relationship that exist between China and Pakistan today to same as whatever existed between China and Iran decades ago and base his absurd argument on that stupid assumption

You should wait for the UN team's report before deciding where to put burnol
Now you came back to old indian crap stragedy will shall future tense keep it coming kid

UN hamara uswaqt kch nahi kersaki jab sari dunya hamary khilaf thi. Is dafa phir daikhtay hain kia hota hai.
Hafiz Saeed is a Social worker. India cant bear his words for Kashmiris. Thats it.

Now you came back to old indian crap stragedy will shall future tense keep it coming kid
UN team will be there. Its report will be out.

Just like CPEC will be a success/failure

Someone will be using burnol. Till then relax :p:

UN team will be there. Its report will be out.

Just like CPEC will be a success/failure

Someone will be using burnol. Till then relax :p:

Edday aap najomi te Nostradamus.

Mehngai yaha ha or kapre aap phaar rahe ho.

Chill maro

Back
Top Bottom