What's new

UN sanctions monitoring team due in Islamabad next week - Pakistan

Thank me i gave you real picture of what happened in 2008.
and after that they keep giving India what they deserve lol. Infact they still getting it. This is what you indians do all the time. you don't have any friend and when China goes against Pakistan on any stage you keep propaganda they are not friend. Find someone who doesn't just milk you all the time. Be it Russia or USA and then leave you.

This is what you indians do all the time. you don't have any friend

True, we dont have any friend like pakistan which has all the friends in the world.

That is why pakistan got included in MTCR,Wassenar,Australia Group and india cannot.
Pakistan got NSG waiver and india cannot.
Pakistan can buy military equipments from both russia and US, along with israel and europe, while india cannot. India only have to depend on third class chinese weapons while pakistan enjoys best of Russia and US, with israel and europe.
Today i learnt sanctions team is coming to india to access the situation of RSS, while pakistan grabs the pop corn and watches india getting humiliated like this.
Even in sports like cricket, pakistan is a part of big 3 and earns a big chunk of money, while india is left poor and begging for a bilateral series with paksitan so that we can also earn some money.
All teams are dying to play in pakistan, while no body wants to play in india, we are forced to play our home matches in dubai. Such shame i tell you.
Look at PSL, every big player plays in it, while we are sanctioned and nobody wants to play in it.
Whole world is investing in pakistan, while we are left at the mercy of chinese only with their investment coming with there terms and conditions and huge interest. Our politicians are really putting us in shame, we hope to get leaders like yours who have friends all over the world.
Look at your space organisation SUPARCO, it is sending satellited into space of so many of your friendly countries in the world which is also earning you billions. While our ISRO, i dont know what they are doing and why they were formed in first place.
You also made it to mars in first go, and whole of your friendly world congrajulated you, and we are busy fighting a war on terror in our country.
While your country builds air craft carriers we are busy doing zarb e azab, and providing americans so that they can invade another muslim country.

Really i envy pakistan and its so many friends. Wish we had few of your friends too.

True, we dont have any friend like pakistan which has all the friends in the world.

That is why pakistan got included in MTCR,Wassenar,Australia Group and india cannot.
Pakistan can buy military equipments from both russia and US, along with israel and europe, while india cannot. India only have to depend on third class chinese weapons while pakistan enjoys best of Russia and US, with israel and europe.
Today i learnt sanctions team is coming to india to access the situation of RSS, while pakistan grabs the pop corn and watches india getting humiliated like this.
Even in sports like cricket, pakistan is a part of big 3 and earns a big chunk of money, while india is left poor and begging for a bilateral series with paksitan so that we can also earn some money.
All teams are dying to play in pakistan, while no body wants to play in india, we are forced to play our home matches in dubai. Such shame i tell you.
Look at PSL, every big player plays in it, while we are sanctioned and nobody wants to play in it.
Whole world is investing in pakistan, while we are left at the mercy of chinese only with their investment coming with there terms and conditions and huge interest. Our politicians are really putting us in shame, we hope to get leaders like yours who have friends all over the world.
Look at your space organisation SUPARCO, it is sending satellited into space of so many of your friendly countries in the world which is also earning you billions. While our ISRO, i dont know what they are doing and why they were formed in first place.
You also made it to mars in first go, and whole of your friendly world congrajulated you, and we are busy fighting a war on terror in our country.
While your country builds air craft carriers we are busy doing zarb e azab, and providing americans so that they can invade another muslim country.

Really i envy pakistan and its so many friends. Wish we had few of your friends too.
lol shows enough frustation and butt hurt. Keep it coming as you are born to be that way. Not your fault.

if the UN can sanction North Korea on ICBM tests , then why cant it sanction India ?!

why the world and international media is silent on this issue ?

Pakistan is a strong nation with good foreign reserves and resources and can easily survive extended sanctions.Bring it on!
What's the big deal,thier leads promised them grass and their establishment is working towards that

What's the big deal,thier leads promised them grass and their establishment is working towards that
just like after nuclear test ooh Yeah!! And still then indian soldiers will keep getting bullets in their heads.

just like after nuclear test ooh Yeah!! And still then indian soldiers will keep getting bullets in their heads.
Yeah Indian soldiers keep getting bullets but somehow your army never won with us a single war and the surrender was the biggest in modern history

Yeah Indian soldiers keep getting bullets but somehow your army never won with us a single war and the surrender was the biggest in modern history
Yeah kargil.haha

Should return these goons back untill they get iNDia to comply with safety of Kashmiri
What did India used to do ? Not grant them visa to enter , or what was their excuse

Let them come and humiliate them each step.

This is how you see it not by Pakistan or China. We don't care about Indians crying here and there because you have no friend in real.

At-least you are correct for once. We don't have any real friends, but real and permanent interests. And we make sure we succeed in achieving them rather than making around some petty real (read pseudo) friends. :p:

Its brutal mmmaaaaannn ......... :D

Back
Top Bottom