What's new

UN refused to interfare between India and Pakistan

ok guys now a new chapter will be written in pakistani textbooks

how NS and RS re-internationalised the kashmir issue when Modi tried to burry it

Khandani bimari hai phir to.. Interbreeding do results in mental problems. My sympathies.. Not!

And why would I accept any sympathy from a chura dalit bhangi?

Perhaps you should invest your sympathies for yourself?

chura dalit bhangi
FIrst of all it is not a civilized language, so edit it.

Secondly, accept what ever is given to you else you will run again to UN saying Indian are not giving you anything, just like you have been running for Kashmir. First u said no talk, then u initiate the terrorism and now u want talk when India is replying.

And why would I accept any sympathy from a chura dalit bhangi?

Perhaps you should invest your sympathies for yourself?

Omg. All the bhangi dalits are now upset.
Much better then "Fattu Kaum" which Got Converted Itself under Sword to Barbaric Islamic Religion. I pity you for your Female Ancestors Raped by Invading Islamic Barbarics and her Male relatives Butchered by Islamic Arabic Blood Thirsty Invaders, And Most pity is you upholding that religion which raped and killed your ancestors, because it not let you accept the truth and if somehow you accepted the truth that religion will simply going to EXTERMINATE YOU.

Source: If you have the guts liberate Kashmir from Pakistan take back our land from China Uddhav to modi | Page 5

exactly. .. those warriors called as terrorists. ... lol .. good educational background you got. .. we don't need to fight... if shut or divert rivers... you guys willl drink each other blood....

Divert rivers first, then talk ... indians will be first ever to divert a big river in the history of mankind let alone 6+ rivers entering Pakistan ... you idiot, if India had the landscape for all these rivers to flow to the sea via India, they would have flown as such. You can build all the dams you want to stop water but in full blown war situation all it takes is one missile to destroy a dam!

And yeah, I'll happily be a terrorist and terrorise you twats if you enter my country. Until then I'd rather that you twats stay in your territory, and we terrorists stay in ours.

Divert rivers first, then talk ... indians will be first ever to divert a big river in the history of mankind let alone 6+ rivers entering Pakistan ... you idiot, if India had the landscape for all these rivers to flow to the sea via India, they would have flown as such. You can build all the dams you want to stop water but in full blown war situation all it takes is one missile to destroy a dam!

And yeah, I'll happily be a terrorist and terrorise you twats if you enter my country. Until then I'd rather that you twats stay in your territory, and we terrorists stay in ours.

No No we will not divert the Rivers!!! We will just piss in the Rivers and will Cause Flood in Pakistan!!!

Abe!!! Pehle Waziristan main to TTP se nipat le fir Indian Terrorists ke baare main soochana!!!!

Now they will approach the OIC and ummah council :-)

Why not China...they are friends right??

China do not give a rats ***, when Pakistan tried the Kargil adventure their best friend China told Pakistan to adhere to the LOC.

No No we will not divert the Rivers!!! We will just piss in the Rivers and will Cause Flood in Pakistan!!!

Abe!!! Pehle Waziristan main to TTP se nipat le fir Indian Terrorists ke baare main soochana!!!!

Other than a few money driven politicians, and those are not true patriotic Pakistanis, we don't really give a flying F about UN or you for that matter. RAW/CIA puppets TTP are being dealt with ruthelessly, and we don't even need 600k soldiers in those areas to do that.

Both sides support certain movements across the borders, so no one is a saint. To say one is more to blame than other would be plain foolish as ISI and RAW operate well across the borders and have been for decades. If we are supporting the Kashmiris, you are supporting TTP, BLA & MQM. You supported Tamil Tigers in Sri Lanka, and we supported Sri Lankan govt!

Next war between us will be the bloodiest, if it happens, and you and I will most likely not survive a nuclear war (conventional war is highly unlikely now). So let us both hope that it doesn't come down to that.

Here's my 2 cents :

As far as UN is concerned, even if UN wanted to interfere they couldn't have. We wouldn't have allowed them to do anything here and we are very capable of that. UN is a toothless organization and they are not capable of pressuring a country like India in present scenario.

For Pakistan, UN interference is over way long back. It's India and Pakistan who will decide what to do. For India, this status quo suits us so we won't go further in talks and always make Pakistan walk round and round. With time this LOC thing will become International Border.
End of the story, whether you like it or not.

Other than a few money driven politicians, and those are not true patriotic Pakistanis, we don't really give a flying F about UN or you for that matter. RAW/CIA puppets TTP are being dealt with ruthelessly, and we don't even need 600k soldiers in those areas to do that.

Both sides support certain movements across the borders, so no one is a saint. To say one is more to blame than other would be plain foolish as ISI and RAW operate well across the borders and have been for decades. If we are supporting the Kashmiris, you are supporting TTP, BLA & MQM. You supported Tamil Tigers in Sri Lanka, and we supported Sri Lankan govt!

Next war between us will be the bloodiest, if it happens, and you and I will most likely not survive a nuclear war (conventional war is highly unlikely now). So let us both hope that it doesn't come down to that.

India also supported the Sri Lankan govt later once the Tamil Tigers went rogue and no we do not support TTP or BLA or MQM that is some dumb bullshit from your green media, if you have any prove present it to the world!

The international community is well aware of ISI activities as they have evidence.

Pakistan's spy agency ISI accused of kidnapping and killing journalists | World news | theguardian.com

Pakistan intelligence services 'aided Mumbai terror attacks' | World news | The Guardian

The world is aware between the nexus ties between the ISI and it's state proxies but there is no concrete evidence that RAW supports such groups inside Pakistan.

Abe pehle US, China se bheekh mangna to band kardo!!!

And pay your outstanding Installment to WB, IMF, ADB!!! Then dream about fighting with India!!!

Till then just CHILLLL!!!! :haha:

we fought 4 wars... recently a decade ago.. we kicked some trolling army butts.... before that we captured 90000 pow... still you guys chest thumping. . lol

Back
Top Bottom