What's new

UN refused to interfare between India and Pakistan

Good news because now world will not blame Pakistan after we annihilate India.

With due respect i wanted to know what is your authority to say so unless you are high or something like that.

What a big chut_a u are .comparison between u n Israel. Bhondu if there r sanctions against Israel they can stand but if against u then ur janaza nikalo jayega. Leave alone war.. really bunch of jokers lol
i m not chut*a but i guess u r phalay baray phool aur kaliyan hain janaza tu eik din sab ka niklna hai ab yay banday banday pay depend karta hai kay kon kitna baghairat ha aur kon gairat wala. app ko ap ki baghairti mubarak humaray mouth pay tala na lagao sal*y. my warning to u dont attack me personally i did because you started it. i hope you will refrain ur self from now on. And show ur flag dohbi ka kutta na ghar ka na ghat ka.
tera janaza nahi niklay ga salay sau*r ki aulad kya upar say koi permission letter banwa kay aya hai oh i forgot son of a bit*h can only follow his mother and bark just like her. hum us ka meat khatay hain jis ka tum piss pitay ho now you talking cr*p.

Last edited:
So ... what did it really gain other than ego boost and something to brag about? No territory was lost and we are content with BD becoming independent. You should watch our media, if we are as terrorising as your media claims us to be then why do you not see our media going full out war mongering and spreading hatred of Indians? Your Modi is behaving similar to Hitler, and none of our presidents and prime ministers have ever used such language in open about you. Look critically at yourselves. Cold war is fine, carry on with that.

What did we really gain in western front??!!We gained Kargil and 1000= square kilometer of adjacent territory in Kashmir,the rest were given back as decided in Shimla accord.In fact,it was never our intention to hold onto any territory in the west.

What a big chut_a u are .comparison between u n Israel. Bhondu if there r sanctions against Israel they can stand but if against u then ur janaza nikalo jayega. Leave alone war.. really bunch of jokers lol
itni ghairat hai then wtf you doing on this forum this pk defence you heard go back to the sh*t hole you came out off

I don't think the Pakistanis led by Nawaz have either read the Shimla Agreement or the UN Resolutions where Pakistan was to withdraw ALL their Forces including tribesmen used for fighting in 1947 from the whole of Kashmir before a plebiscite is held. We're still waiting!!

Nuff said.

I don't think the Pakistanis led by Nawaz have either read the Shimla Agreement or the UN Resolutions where Pakistan was to withdraw ALL their Forces including tribesmen used for fighting in 1947 from the whole of Kashmir before a plebiscite is held. We're still waiting!!

Nuff said.

Proof?? This is the first time anybody has ever posted this and the first time I have read it anywhere!

Proof?? This is the first time anybody has ever posted this and the first time I have read it anywhere!
Proof? Here.....

Pakistan stresses on the UN Resolutions for a plebiscite in Kashmir. But according to UN Resolution 47 (1948) adopted by the Security Council at its 286th meeting held on 21 April, 1948 (document no. s/726, dated the 21st April, 1948):

The Government of Pakistan should undertake to secure the withdrawal from the State of Jammu and Kashmir of tribesmen and Pakistani nationals not normally resident therein who have entered the State for the purposes of fighting, and to prevent any intrusion into the State of such elements and any furnishing of material aid to those fighting in the State.

However, Pakistan never did abide by this preamble till date, for a plebiscite to be held. It failed to withdraw all its forces and nationals from the entire Kashmir region as required in para 1 of the UN Resolution as a first step for a plebiscite.

If so, how can Pakistan keep demanding for a plebiscite when it is yet to comply with the preamble?

Secondly, Resolution 47 was passed by United Nations Security Council under chapter VI of the UN Charter. Resolutions passed under Chapter VI of UN charter are considered non binding and have no mandatory enforceability as opposed to the resolutions passed under Chapter VII.

So, the question is: Why did Pakistan agree to pass the Resolution under chapter VI of the UN Charter and not insist on including it under Chapter VII which would have made a plebiscite mandatory and enforceable?

Check this in Part II A of the UNSC Resolution of 1948 here: Resolution adopted by the United Nations Commission for India and Pakistan on 13
August 1948.

UNSC Resolution of 1949:

Resolution of the Commission of January 5, 1949
The United Nations Commission for India and Pakistan, having received from the Governments of India and Pakistan, in communications dated 23 December and 25 December 1948, respectively, their acceptance of the following principles which are supplementary to the Commission's Resolution of 13 August 1948:

1. The question of the accession of the State of Jammu and Kashmir to India or Pakistan will be decided through the democratic method of a free and impartial plebiscite;

2. A plebiscite will be held when it shall be found by the Commission that the cease-fire and truce arrangements set forth in Parts I and II of the Commission's resolution of 13 August 1948 have been carried out and arrangements for the plebiscite have been complete

Part II implicitly lays down that Pakistan has to withdraw its troops first before a plebiscite is held.

Your thinking is limited to whether you are capable to giving India a bloody nose or not ...you people never thought about long term consequence of it ..I bet you still are incapable of looking beyond ten years ..You never lived in peace and never let others to live peacefully around you ..In kashmir cause its a checkmate now ..You have abundance of time before starting next game ..I know you wont give much work for your brain before starting new one ..

We are not really interesting in giving India a bloody nose. But if India sends it's jets and forces inside Pakistan then we won't hesitate in giving a broken neck if need be.

Kashmir is the only major dispute Pak has with anyone, whereas India has been fucking with every single neighbour of theirs over territory claims.

This whole border tension has escalated since India's realisation of the elimination of their TTP allies and Pakistan taking full control of Afghanistan bordering tribal areas. We know the games very well! A nuclear Pakistan (only muslim nation) is a big thorn in the balls of non-muslim world.

i will come one day for visit only . last time i missed but now i will not .
Please make it fast, and let us know about your visit. I am in Kashmir and would like to be your host. khoob jamegi jab mil baethenge do tharkee buddhe.

What did we really gain in western front??!!We gained Kargil and 1000= square kilometer of adjacent territory in Kashmir,the rest were given back as decided in Shimla accord.In fact,it was never our intention to hold onto any territory in the west.

And Indian foreign office was crying murder to international community when we took Kargil over again. If UN resolution on Kashmir holds no value to Indians, we dont care about Shimla deal either. And that 'lost' territory is still internationally recognised as disputed.

Even IF LoC becomes a proper border and Kasmir issue is resolved, India will never stop the aggression towards Pakistan because of wanting the old India back. Following Kashmir, another territory will become disputed. India and it's allies do not want Pakistan to be an energy corridor to China so this conflict with India will never stop until Pakistan is denuclearised and broken in smaller pcs. And that's the reality.

How Pakistan media reacted on this issue. I did not find anything in youtube. Did they reacted at all? Did they inform their nation this set back?

I told you people four years ago that pakistans Kashmir mission is finished.

It ended the moment India GDP reached eight times yours a d people in the world started taking notice of rising India.

Pakistan has no one listening in united nations

No direct intervention from China

Can't fight India for Kashmir

And no country is listening to their argument.

You guys better go home now

Well if you mean that pakistan went to UN with utter isolation of India in mind then that is a big fat NO but it did bring kashmir issue into light which MODI administration was trying to burry and this grabbed attention of international community now everyone is pushing for Mutual solution b/w India and Pakistan. I would say victory achieved. Somethings don't need to make a bang to make an impact.

If someone was hoping for some ground shaking revelation after a mere letter to UN then they are utter moron and stupid.
Apologies...logged in after long time...however just for clarification....i agree victory achieved...but what was the goal?? Apart from showing brave front to internal audience what else was it? This is India's stand....which is no third party intervention will be allowed and that is what everyone is saying....Heck even India said right in UN that we want to talk but conducive environment needs to be created...so once again i would request you to ponder on what u said??

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom