What's new

UN: Pakistan Judges Pressured To Use Blasphemy Law

Can't happen. Not unless your Army stops using Islam as a tool to fester terrorism in your neighbouring countries.

After all it was an Arny General named Zia who started this Jihad inc. and spread extremism into the society and all.

Snakes in the backyard, you know.

Why not? I'm refusing to believe that Muhammad was Allah's prophet and hence I'm insulting him and his message. It could be argued.
No Sir you don't want to consider him PROPHET SAW your choice but you can't abuse him that is the insult if you abuse HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW than you will have to face punishment not believing him PROPHET is your faith if you don't want to change it we are okay with it but if some one will abuse HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW than he or she will be taken out

@Ignited Mind

All Abrahamic prophets are Islamic.

No Sir you don't want to consider him PROPHET SAW your choice

That's something you are saying.

The mullah who has come to convert me is not going to take it so positively. HE WILL accuse me of insulting Mohammad by refusing to believe his teachings.

@Ignited Mind

First of all, you can't force someone to convert to a religion. If that person is sincere to his indigenous religion, he will keep it in his heart and mind. Isn't it a failure on your part if you so "forcibly" convert?

Second, nowhere in the Quran does it say that you have to spread Islam forcibly. The Quran says to be tolerant to other religions, you be on your path, and I'll be on mine. Of course you will believe that Muhammad PBUH sread Islam by sword because you only read Western sources, dear.

That's something you are saying.

The mullah who has come to convert me is not going to take it so positively. HE WILL accuse me of insulting Mohammad by refusing to believe his teachings.
Sir that is what Islam says not me and real Mullahs don't do it Sir they will try to convince you if you still don't want to convert your choice

Sir that is what Islam says not me and real Mullahs don't do it Sir they will try to convince you if you still don't want to convert your choice

Say that at my funeral.

To hell with your real or fake Mullah. I'm going to be accused of blasphemy; I'm going to lose my life.

Do I really care for what Islam actually says? At the end of the day, I'm accused of blasphemy and MY life is fkd up.

@Ignited Mind

First of all, you can't force someone to convert to a religion. If that person is sincere to his indigenous religion, he will keep it in his heart and mind. Isn't it a failure on your part if you so "forcibly" convert?

Second, nowhere in the Quran does it say that you have to spread Islam forcibly. The Quran says to be tolerant to other religions, you be on your path, and I'll be on mine. Of course you will believe that Muhammad PBUH sread Islam by sword because you only read Western sources, dear.
What Quran says and what is being followed are two different things, do you think it is follwed in word and spirit everywhere?

True Islam is success for the Muslims there is no such thing as Modern Islam or Secular Islam etc. Only Islam which was spread by our Prophet Muhammed (P.B.U.H).

Well these things will continue to happen because now Pakistan is been framed as the new villain of the world & US needs new villains so that the world continues to see US as their savior, well this is not happening anymore & the world hates US now.

True Islam is success for the Muslims there is no such thing as Modern Islam or Secular Islam etc. Only Islam which was spread by our Prophet Muhammed (P.B.U.H).

Well these things will continue to happen because now Pakistan is been framed as the new villain of the world & US needs new villains so that the world continues to see US as their savior, well this is not happening anymore & the world hates US now.
Im sorry the leaders of your government allowed the world to frame Pakistan as such.. apne girewan main jhank kar dekho

Can't happen. Not unless your Army stops using Islam as a tool to fester terrorism in your neighbouring countries.

After all it was an Arny General named Zia who started this Jihad inc. and spread extremism into the society and all.

Snakes in the backyard, you know.

Shows your ignorance on the matter, the military is the most secularized institution in Pakistan. Zia was three decades ago - Judge todays military's religious leanings by Musharraf and Kayani standards.

Shows your ignorance on the matter, the military is the most secularized institution in Pakistan. Zia was three decades ago - Judge todays military's religious leanings by Musharraf and Kayani standards.
You mean Musharraf who wanted strategic depth in Afghanistan?

About Kayani, everything has pointed out to him being a sensible General, except some reports in the media which can be dicounted for sensationalism, until proved.

No Sir you don't want to consider him PROPHET SAW your choice but you can't abuse him that is the insult if you abuse HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW than you will have to face punishment not believing him PROPHET is your faith if you don't want to change it we are okay with it but if some one will abuse HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW than he or she will be taken out

Lol everyday people all over the world make fun of him. Some bigoted people and some just frustrated and nothing happens to them.

I can make fun of him too but no one has the balls to touch me.

About Kayani, everything has pointed out to him being a sensible General, except some reports in the media which can be dicounted for sensationalism, until proved.

If you knew Kayani you;d know that he is a strong believer in secularism and the same with Musharraf. they both drink and they both were heavily west leaning.

How doesn't that make Musharraf Islamist and Kiyani is not secular person he often visits different religious scholars and his speeches have also made it clear that he is not secular and as staying on the topic Judge has nothing to do with it the Police brings the case in front of the Judge if the Police brings the case under Blashmey Law the Judge has to listen to it according to the Law

Lol everyday people all over the world make fun of him. Some bigoted people and some just frustrated and nothing happens to them.

If you knew Kayani you;d know that he is a strong believer in secularism and the same with Musharraf. they both drink and they both were heavily west leaning.
Sir may be you are hiding in America that is why no one has balls touch you abuse HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW in front of a Muslim group than they will show how much balls they have and how vulnerable are you Sir

Sir Secularism is kufr and Islam is against it first of all and Secularism doesn't exist any where completely and Islam has its own political social and economic system so we don't the kufr of secularism

If Secularism is Kufr then Do You Consider , indonesia, Malayasia and ever GCC countries Which hold a big Majority of non muslims as kuffar's or do u cosider Pakistan is Above all the countries?

How doesn't that make Musharraf Islamist and Kiyani is not secular person he often visits different religious scholars and his speeches have also made it clear that he is not secular and as staying on the topic Judge has nothing to do with it the Police brings the case in front of the Judge if the Police brings the case under Blashmey Law the Judge has to listen to it according to the Law

Sir may be you are hiding in America that is why no one has balls touch you abuse HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW in front of a Muslim group than they will show how much balls they have and how vulnerable are you Sir

You can say it 3 times if you'd like but it doesnt scare me. Little taqiyahs like you get beat up around here in NYC if they even mutter violence.

Back
Top Bottom