What's new

UN: Pakistan Judges Pressured To Use Blasphemy Law

And what if Islam itself is being cornered into lashing out and being perpetrated by the West as an active enemy?

Tis only fair to be curious about the other end of the spectrum.

PS# Cheers on your comeback.We have missed you.
Islam doesn't support the use of force, it supports free will. No verse in Qu'ran will tell you to force or beat innocent others.

I've already suggested that secularism is the only way forward for pakistan. Islam and secularism does not necessarily conflict anywhere.

This so-called blasphemy law is laughable and silly at best. Technically, I can convict my fellow Christian just for denying our Prophet (that's blasphemy, right?). So, the existence of this law negates freedom of religion itself.
The blasphemy law is a bit ridiculous.

But no, pakistan - and any other true muslim country, doesn't need secularism. They only need to get rid of the blasphemy law.

Implementing full Sharia Law will keep muslims sane and non-muslims safe as well (If any minority is attacked, then those muslims who attacked them must be punished)

History shows otherwise.
Muhammad didn't spread Islam by force or by the sword.

And you can say what you want with regards to history, the fact is there is no verse in Qu'ran advocating for forceful conversion and unjustified assault on others.

Muhammad didn't spread Islam by force or by the sword.

And you can say what you want with regards to history, the fact is there is no verse in Qu'ran advocating for forceful conversion and unjustified assault on others.

Like I said, history shows otherwise.

Anyway back on topic. If the Judges want to appease the radicals the gov needs to grow balls and step in and appoint a new judiciary.

Like I said, history shows otherwise.

Anyway back on topic. If the Judges want to appease the radicals the gov needs to grow balls and step in and appoint a new judiciary.
you need to study the history of Islam in Prophet's time then, you seem to be getting your understanding of history from 20th century

Islam doesn't support the use of force, it supports free will. No verse in Qu'ran will tell you to force or beat innocent others.
Yes Sir but those who insult HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW doesn't remain innocent any more and have to face the punishment which Islam has for them that is death Sir

Secularism is the kufr and a failed concept and nothing else Islam is the only way forward not only for Pakistan but for the whole world and judges are not forced if a case is registered under Blashmey Law than they have to judge according to the same law

this is why people hate people like you....you try to force your views upon other people......different people have different opinions ...every person would want to follow his own religion's laws......so if it has to be common ...secularism is the only way.......

as i said in an another thread ......Religion is like a pen*s ....
its ok if you have one
its ok if you are proud of it
but don't flaunt it in public or try to shove it into some one else's throat.......

this is why people hate people like you....you try to force your views upon other people......different people have different opinions ...every person would want to follow his own religion's laws......so if it has to be common ...secularism is the only way.......

as i said in an another thread ......Religion is like a pen*s ....
its ok if you have one
its ok if you are proud of it
but dont flaunt in public or try to shove it into some one else's throat.......
Sir Secularism is kufr and Islam is against it first of all and Secularism doesn't exist any where completely and Islam has its own political social and economic system so we don't the kufr of secularism

BTW, if someone came to me and asked me to convert to Islam and then I refuse, would it not be construed as an indirect insult of Mohammad and his teachings? Will that not be taken for blasphemy?

Start small, but make a start.

Starts are not a problem, we do that every day on the forum - I however think there needs to be a big issue where the Mullah mentality is publicly defeated and humiliated. This will set a precedent for a repeat success for all free thinking Pakistanis.

BTW, if someone came to me and asked me to convert to Islam and then I refuse, would it not be construed as an indirect insult of Mohammad and his teachings? Will that not be taken for blasphemy?
No Sir it will not be considered insult and the Judges are not forced it is Police when it get complains it than decides to register case and it is the which register cases based on blashmey law

A few lost opportunities that come to mind:

Removing the Religion field from the Passport
Removing the Hudood Ordinance instead of going with Women's Empowerment Act
Granting equal status to Ahmedis and all minority citizens

All done during Musharraf's time, he would have seen Qadri sentenced by now, this current government is ***** footing.

Sir Secularism is kufr and Islam is against it first of all and Secularism doesn't exist any where completely and Islam has its own political social and economic system so we don't the kufr of secularism

that again is your/ people of your faith's opinion........you cannot expect a Hindu or a buddist or christian of jew to even believe it or follow it (they believe in their respective gods and not in Islam or your Prophet --which is the same as you not believing in theirs)
you will call these people as kaffirs/non believers ........and according to their beliefs you are a kaffir/ non believer to their religion....simple as that.....

you say secularism does not exist any where completely-------well show me one place where true Islam exists---where Shia and Sunni people do not have any contempt for each other , a place where the other religious minorities have not faced threats/mis treatments .....can you show one place.......

that again is your/ people of your faith's opinion........you cannot expect a Hindu or a buddist or christian of jew to even believe it or follow it (they believe in their respective gods and not in Islam or your Prophet --which is the same as you not believing in theirs)
you will call these people as kaffirs/non believers ........and according to their beliefs you are a kaffir/ non believer to their religion....simple as that.....

you say secularism does not exist any where completely-------well show me one place where true Islam exists---where Shia and Sunni people do not have any contempt for each other , a place where the other religious minorities have not faced threats/mis treatments .....can you show one place.......

Starts are not a problem, we do that every day on the forum - I however think there needs to be a big issue where the Mullah mentality is publicly defeated and humiliated. This will set a precedent for a repeat success for all free thinking Pakistanis.

Can't happen. Not unless your Army stops using Islam as a tool to fester terrorism in your neighbouring countries.

After all it was an Arny General named Zia who started this Jihad inc. and spread extremism into the society and all.

Snakes in the backyard, you know.

No Sir it will not be considered insult

Why not? I'm refusing to believe that Muhammad was Allah's prophet and hence I'm insulting him and his message. It could be argued.

Back
Top Bottom