What's new

UN declares 'World YOGA Day'......

Yoga is is something given by almighty to human being to be a super human being.
It is a knowledge and practice to achive the highest form of Human consciousness called samadhi. Yog darshan start with its first sutra "Ath Yoga anushasanam" Means this is eternal yogic knowledge. So it is knowledge of god. So no doubt people across the whole world use this this knowledge and practice to uplift themselves. Yoga means union. When you unite your self with prakruti and do the act, it becomes universal act. Karma so performed do not bbind you. Who so ever want to understand yoga in depth must listen to sadguru.

Last edited:
I attended just 1 week class with 4 hour daily, lost 3 kg and cholestrol under control :-)
u know,infact, yoga is probably the best medicine without any side effect so i know Yoga has some benfits to accrue until and unless it is not used as something to hurt other`s religious or political beliefs. so i am in favor of anything which is is positive in general and yoga in particular. so i really want to learn yog, meditation or whatever...

u know,infact, yoga is probably the best medicine without any side effect so i know Yoga has some benfits to accrue until and unless it is not used as something to hurt other`s religious or political beliefs. so i am in favor of anything which is is positive in general and yoga in particular. so i really want to learn yog, meditation or whatever...

Yoga improves a lot.You can get relief in stress and many physical problem like leg pain,muscle pain etc and also get more concentration.Avoid eating meat and practise yoga will be the best combination for health.There are about 10% of total population of US practising yoga daily in their routine life.It is not only practising but also maintain to do it also very important.No wonder why yoga so popular in US and Europe as they are very much health aware people than us.

Yoga improves a lot.You can get relief in stress and many physical problem like leg pain,muscle pain etc and also get more concentration.Avoid eating meat and practise yoga will be the best combination for health.There are about 10% of total population of US practising yoga daily in their routine life.It is not only practising but also maintain to do it also very important.No wonder why yoga so popular in US and Europe as they are very much health aware people than us.
thnx but sir g not benefits rather make us know about ' how to practice'

With lifestyle getting more stressful, food contaminated with chemicals, pollution, costlier health care, physical exercise, yoga or workout is must. Diabetes, high blood pressure, hypertension, arthritis etc lifestyle related health problems will increase with time. Indians should practice this wonderful gift from our ancestors.Yoga should be taught in schools and colleges.

Back
Top Bottom