What's new

UN declares 'World YOGA Day'......

doesn't matter, these numbers... modi should try convincing those countries, specifically usa and britain, to adopt other aspects of "indian culture". :wacko:

i don't know what basis the indian government sees this as a victory... did this event suddenly provide solutions to world problems?? :cuckoo:

those who do yoga... (1). name one contribution of theirs to the world, (2). if any at all, did it come specifically because of yoga

if either condition not met, then no one should mention yoga ever again, unless in a joke.

:sniper:YOGA

Yoga ne aakhir tumhari aisi kya cheez mar li jo itni mirchi lag rahi hai? :lol:

jamahir is still hurt his Gaddafi is still dead. :(

Libya, Palestina, Israel, Iran, China supported India here! Pakistan did not. :mad:

If he had done Yoga he'd have become intelligent. Sadly without Yoga and meditation he has become a hate filled psychopath.

I want a world yodling day as well! :hitwall:

World doesn't have to support your trivial wants.

Baba Ramdev has played Important Role In Spreading Yog . He should be made Brand Ambassador of Yoga. :enjoy:

Agreed with that... But Yoga & meditation got lime light when Beatles group reached Rishikesh met Maharishi Mahesh Yogi back in 1968 n since then flow of western people has not stopped...
Ramjhulla n Lakhsmankhulla area is already flooded with foreigners who comes for learning Yoga n Meditation in Rishikesh....

@levina no excuse now .... Visit my town...

There are already many people employed as yoga teacher in west from Rishikesh....

Check my DP it does give you a glimpse of my town. I will share few pics later ...

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/06/2...nofficial-capital-of-yoga.html?referrer=&_r=0

The Beatles in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yoga Centers Rishikesh, Yoga Ashrams Rishikesh

yet another proof that uno is run by a bunch of fools... no person became genius by doing yoga, nor is the uno a bunch of geniuses.

this is the same uno that allowed usa to invade iraq multiple times, allowed 35+ militaries of nato to invade libya, has allowed nato to wage proxy war in syria for three years, and in the korea war allowed usa and allies to kill four million north koreans... "united nations" indeed...

the uno should be disbanded at once.

Baba yoga doesn't make you genius yar ... It makes you physically n mentally fit....
I see no reason of your hatreds towards yoga until you have already surrendered to defend Gaddafi mentality till eternity.....

Agreed with that... But Yoga & meditation got lime light when Beatles group reached Rishikesh met Maharishi Mahesh Yogi back in 1968 n since then flow of western people has not stopped...
Ramjhulla n Lakhsmankhulla area is already flooded with foreigners who comes for learning Yoga n Meditation in Rishikesh....

hippies... including that over-rated noise group called "beatles".

and your vid is too long, so didn't watch it... and i saw that the speaker is a mathematician... i have always said mathematicians are fools, with the same credibility of astrologers, priests and stock brokers.

and those foreigners having learnt yoga in rishikesh and so becoming "mentally fit" have contributed to the world what exactly??

mods, please close thread... it promotes superstition and pseudo-scientific mumbo jumbo.

Last edited:
hippies... including that over-rated noise group called "beatles".

and your vid is too long, so didn't watch it... and i say that the speaker is a mathematician... i have always said mathematicians are fools, with the same credibility as of astrologers, priests and stock brokers.

Mathematician are fool, yoga practitioner are fool, everyone is fool except a follower of Gaddafi....
Beg for pardon as I was unable to judge your acumen of being fool beyond any limit of human calculations... M out with you bro.....

Back
Top Bottom