What's new

UN chief calls for restraint on Kashmir

How would you know as it's not been implemented yet? we all seen what democrazy has done to Pakistan. How come jahils are not ruling the country for last 30 years or so in democracy?. I see it as excuse of not implementing it.
Oh dear....
You trust the jahil mullahs in pakistan.
Want your mother or sister whipped in the streets
Want to be forced to have aboard
What it illegal to wean Jean's as it's the dress of the kaffir.
I could go on all day...
Thats the sharia you will get when u have the jahils at the helm.
Fazlullah is in politics. You want him? What are you talking about?

Oh dear....
You trust the jahil mullahs in pakistan.
Want your mother or sister whipped in the streets
Want to be forced to have aboard
What it illegal to wean Jean's as it's the dress of the kaffir.
I could go on all day...
Thats the sharia you will get when u have the jahils at the helm.
Fazlullah is in politics. You want him? What are you talking about?

You only have seen the one side of the coin. We in every part of.world there is good and bad ppl.same goes with mullah tell.my why saudia or any other country which follow sharia law are develop country than so called democratic country when it comes to muslim countries?

You only have seen the one side of the coin. We in every part of.world there is good and bad ppl.same goes with mullah tell.my why saudia or any other country which follow sharia law are develop country than so called democratic country when it comes to muslim countries?

saudia follows sharia.....yes halal nightclubs are sharia?????? come on bro. in Saudi..if u and a Saudi have a difference no matter what the Saudi wins...and if you have an argument with a Jordanian in saidi he wins because he is arab and u are not. so please. get out travel and learn.

UAE pretends to be Islamic....lived there 3 years....more islam in Bangkok
morocco....lived there....total bullshit
Tunisia….now fielding a gay presidential candiadate
ISIS...we all thought will have a muslim state. they killed more muslims and under the guise of islam raped so many Yazidi women. is this islam
TTP..in pakistan under sharia forced men to have beards and whipped women in the streets. is this the sharia u want

islam of prophet muhammed pbuh is kind and merciful. a learned muslims community with compassion can apply the system but sadly I wouldn't trust my beloved cat with these jahil molvis let alone live under their sharia law

show me where sharia is happening?????
every sheikh is a talker and a bullshitter. they are there to divide us muslims and rule by default.

so when u say something back it up properly

saudia follows sharia.....yes halal nightclubs are sharia?????? come on bro. in Saudi..if u and a Saudi have a difference no matter what the Saudi wins...and if you have an argument with a Jordanian in saidi he wins because he is arab and u are not. so please. get out travel and learn.

UAE pretends to be Islamic....lived there 3 years....more islam in Bangkok
morocco....lived there....total bullshit
Tunisia….now fielding a gay presidential candiadate
ISIS...we all thought will have a muslim state. they killed more muslims and under the guise of islam raped so many Yazidi women. is this islam
TTP..in pakistan under sharia forced men to have beards and whipped women in the streets. is this the sharia u want

islam of prophet muhammed pbuh is kind and merciful. a learned muslims community with compassion can apply the system but sadly I wouldn't trust my beloved cat with these jahil molvis let alone live under their sharia law

show me where sharia is happening?????
every sheikh is a talker and a bullshitter. they are there to divide us muslims and rule by default.

so when u say something back it up properly
long story short saudia ways followed sharia law now they try to.copy west but before.like 2-3 years back they were following sharia law i think still they do to cut the hand of.theif, lashes.etc

long story short saudia ways followed sharia law now they try to.copy west but before.like 2-3 years back they were following sharia law i think still they do to cut the hand of.theif, lashes.etc

my dear brother.....I know you mean well and I wish you well. but reality is there is no ummah and no sharia. its all bull shitters waffling.

my dear brother.....I know you mean well and I wish you well. but reality is there is no ummah and no sharia. its all bull shitters waffling.
Bro thing is we want to have west system and culture which is christian culture.
Country base on interest sood in our country and we dont even want to give
Implement or give chance to sharia law in our country by making excuse and let our country destroyed economically, corruption is normal.

But we want ALLAH to help in our fight because we are just muslim and compare ourself with 313 sahaba's situation in the battle field of badar. Trust me this is why we are not wining because we dont follow sharia law in our country

Modi kisi ki nahi sunne wala bhai.

Ab to Indian courts hi rok sakte hain isko.
Court can't if the bill is passed in both Upper and Lower house..they are the law makers..And, I see no reason why court would intervene or issue any orders to the GOI!

Court can't if the bill is passed in both Upper and Lower house..they are the law makers..And, I see no reason why court would intervene or issue any orders to the GOI!

If the presidential order is deemed unconstitutional they can strike it down. That's basically one of the most important jobs of the Supreme Court. Judicial Review. To review laws made by the Parliament for their constitutionality.

If the presidential order is deemed unconstitutional they can strike it down. That's basically one of the most important jobs of the Supreme Court. Judicial Review. To review laws made by the Parliament for their constitutionality.

Presidential order supported by both houses, do we have any instance in the history of India when SC court had challenged anything?

Back
Top Bottom