What's new

Ukrainian Neo Nazis murder 43 Russians in Odessa

i saw in news that the " protestors" did shot with AK 47 on pro ukrainian protestors. This caused this outbreak of violence. What we see there is civil war. Both, USA and Eu said this violence is unacceptable and did condemn this. What else do you expect?

Your "news" has proven to be one sided and plainly false. It was the anti government protest camp that was attacked first. Most anti government protesters were not armed with the exception of a few people.

Like i stated earlier if the "pro Russians" or anti government protesters were all armed and aggressors then why and how did they all become victims? All it would take is one or two people to chop down a crowed and send hundreds running for cover. Again why were the "pro Russians" running for their lives unable to fight back if they were so well armed?

All your recent posts have been screen shotted along with your picture. I'll let the people at Airbus' public relations office decide for themselves if the things you have said while claiming to work for airbus is a good representation of their company.

Let Russians and Ukrainians read your sicks comments and know this is how Airbus employees think of them and their murdered victims.

You called the dead burned Ukrainians terrorists too. I'd be careful. PR is much more important to companies than just about anything else.

You're a sick despicable human being

The end.

where did i laugh about dead people? I said evry loss of live is tragic. So dont spin it that way.

i saw in news that the " protestors" did shot with AK 47 on pro ukrainian protestors. This caused this outbreak of violence. What we see there is civil war. Both, USA and Eu said this violence is unacceptable and did condemn this. What else do you expect?

Your "news" has proven to be one sided and plainly false. It was the anti government protest camp that was attacked first. Most anti government protesters were not armed with the exception of a few people.

Like i stated earlier if the "pro Russians" or anti government protesters were all armed and aggressors then why and how did they all become victims? All it would take is one or two people to chop down a crowed and send hundreds running for cover. Again why were the "pro Russians" running for their lives unable to fight back if they were so well armed?

One of the pro russians fired with a gun from the roof. From then on it escalated.

Honestly, what do you expect should happen? As you said yourself, there are pro russians and there are pro west groups. No group will back down. You blame us for not deescalating, where is Putin deescalating? You want the pro west groups under russian opression. They want freedom from russia. You have two solutions

civil war or find a way that our western interests are also secured.

All your recent posts have been screen shotted along with your picture. I'll let the people at Airbus' public relations office decide for themselves if the things you have said while claiming to work for airbus is a good representation of their company.

Let Russians and Ukrainians read your sicks comments and know this is how Airbus employees think of them and their murdered victims.

You called the dead burned Ukrainians terrorists too. I'd be careful. PR is much more important to companies than just about anything else.

You're a sick despicable human being

The end.

i did never say anything bad about someone death. Dont lie. I said that evry loss of life is tragic. You can read it.

I don't work at Airbus' PR department. I'll let them decide if your comments and proclamations represent their interests in the Russian and Ukrainian community.

There no reason to argue with me. All I'm doing is screen shotting and cataloging your despicable comments. I'll let your employers decide and then you can explain your comments to them.

The end/

One of the pro russians fired with a gun from the roof. From then on it escalated.

Honestly, what do you expect should happen? As you said yourself, there are pro russians and there are pro west groups. No group will back down. You blame us for not deescalating, where is Putin deescalating? You want the pro west groups under russian opression. They want freedom from russia. You have two solutions

i did never say anything bad about someone death. Dont lie. I said that evry loss of life is tragic. You can read it.

A warning to our Arabic and Muslim brothers

These are the proclamations of the neo Nazis in power in Kiev. Their words hold a promise to what await Muslims and other minorities if these animals win.

-----------------------------------------------

One man in his early 20’s, who was leading a Ukrainian nationalist rally stated, “We want the Europe that the crusaders fought for, the Europe that the European nationalists fought for, the Europe of white people. Muslims humiliate native people now and they take away our lands. We will stand for a white Europe, a traditional Europe!”

--------------------------------

I don't work at Airbus' PR department. I'll let them decide if your comments and proclamations represent their interests in the Russian and Ukrainian community.

There no reason to argue with me. All I'm doing is screen shotting and cataloging your despicable comments. I'll let your employers decide and then you can explain your comments to them.

The end/

A warning to our Arabic and Muslim brothers

These are the proclamations of the neo Nazis in power in Kiev. Their words hold a promise to what await Muslims and other minorities if these animals win.

-----------------------------------------------

One man in his early 20’s, who was leading a Ukrainian nationalist rally stated, “We want the Europe that the crusaders fought for, the Europe that the European nationalists fought for, the Europe of white people. Muslims humiliate native people now and they take away our lands. We will stand for a white Europe, a traditional Europe!”

--------------------------------

1. i speak for myself, not for my employer.

2. i said nothing bad at all. I said that evry death is sad and unnecessary.

Ukrainian TV :lol: we are well aware of their other lies :lol: They were Ukrainian citizens.

Honestly,i've researched it now....the information is from yesterday and it was debunked by the Odessa authorities today so i'll correct it.

Anyway,i just saw a video with people clubbing people who were jumping from windows to death.Even if they were Russians they could take them for questioning not do that.That was just so wrong and fucked up.Honestly........I will not post that video here as is just sickening.

Firstly provide concrete evidence and not some blurry picture that proves nothing. Lets even give you the benefit of the doubt, what kind of animals burn dozens of people alive just to get to one person?

This is silly, no one ever touched the west Ukrainians when a "pro Russian" president was in power, no one ever tried to ban the Ukrainian language like this government tried to do with Russian.

You're on a public forum claiming to work for airbus. A company that makes billions of dollars in revenue from Russian markets and your comments have been nothing but hate filled bile. And add to that what you called the dead human beings. What was it, they are terrorists so why should anyone care if they were burned alive.

I wonder what Russian and Ukrainians will think about business with Airbus when they know this is what they think of them and their dead martyrs.

Like I said. If you think your comments are acceptable in the civilized world you should have nothing to worry about.

/

1. i speak for myself, not for my employer.

2. i said nothing bad at all. I said that evry death is sad and unnecessary.

Honestly,i've researched it now....the information is from yesterday and it was debunked by the Odessa authorities today so i'll correct it.

Anyway,i just saw a video with people clubbing people who were jumping from windows to death.Even if they were Russians they could take them for questioning not do that.That was just so wrong and fucked up.Honestly........I will not post that video here as is just sickening.

Disgusting it is, even more disgusting is that most of the west is quiet about it and even cynical. It's tragic that more attention was given by western leaders to a fake anti semitic letter then what has been given to the events in Odessa. We even see Ukrainian state sponsored propaganda trying to dehumanize the victims as foreign fighters when the truth is that they were Ukrainian citizens that were brutally murdered for protesting the government, most of the people were not armed besides a few people.

Firstly provide concrete evidence and not some blurry picture that proves nothing. Lets even give you the benefit of the doubt, what kind of animals burn dozens of people alive just to get to one person?

This is silly, no one ever touched the west Ukrainians when a "pro Russian" president was in power, no one ever tried to ban the Ukrainian language like this government tried to do with Russian.

The "pro russian" president did not sign the contract with EU, which would open Ukraine for EU and make a better relationship between EU and Ukraine. We are interested in close relations with Ukraine, good trade, energy sector and so on. That is one of our core interests. The pro russian puppet president did stop this contract. What do you expect. Many Ukrainians demonstrated for the contract with the EU. Thats what started the demonstrations. If you believe this conflict can end without protecting EU interests, than you are wrong.

And about the fire, TV said today that the inhabitants of that buildig made Molotov Cocktails themself and the fire started behind intact windows. It is possible that their own bombs blew up. I wasn´t there, so i won´t comment this. But thats what i heared.

You're on a public forum claiming to work for airbus. A company that makes billions of dollars in revenue from Russian markets and your comments have been nothing but hate filled bile. And add to that what you called the dead human beings. What was it, they are terrorists so why should anyone care if they were burned alive.

I wonder what Russian and Ukrainians will think about business with Airbus when they know this is what they think of them and their dead martyrs.

Like I said. If you think your comments are acceptable in the civilized world you should have nothing to worry about.

/

I did never say something bad about anyone. I don´t want trouble and will not argue with you anymore.

If you don't want trouble stop spreading baseless propaganda and please respect the Ukrainian martyrs. They were Ukrainians, they were mostly unarmed and they are Martyrs. And they were murdered in a most horrible way.

The videos are slowly leaking out as to what really happened and no decent human being would show nothing but utter disgust at what happened.

And understand if you go around the internet claiming to work for a large international corporation with business interests in Russia, you might want to temper your comments, not only with basic human decency, but with respect towards towards their dead Martyrs. Calling people, regular Ukrainian protestors who were just burned alive, terrorists and that they deserved it or caused it themselves is despicable behavior. And not only are you spitting in their face, you are spitting in the face of hundreds of millions of people.

You think it is enjoyable to come here and see a bunch of fascists in training giggling and calling our Martyrs terrorists or human BBQ or that they deserved it, or worse that they did it to themselves. Completely inhumane comments.

You never know who is on the other end of your computer screen. If you hurt our people, expect that you will be made to hurt too.

The "pro russian" president did not sign the contract with EU, which would open Ukraine for EU and make a better relationship between EU and Ukraine. We are interested in close relations with Ukraine, good trade, energy sector and so on. That is one of our core interests. The pro russian puppet president did stop this contract. What do you expect. Many Ukrainians demonstrated for the contract with the EU. Thats what started the demonstrations. If you believe this conflict can end without protecting EU interests, than you are wrong.

And about the fire, TV said today that the inhabitants of that buildig made Molotov Cocktails themself and the fire started behind intact windows. It is possible that their own bombs blew up. I wasn´t there, so i won´t comment this. But thats what i heared.

I did never say something bad about anyone. I don´t want trouble and will not argue with you anymore.

Last edited:
If you don't want trouble stop spreading baseless propaganda and please respect the Ukrainian martyrs. They were Ukrainians, they were mostly unarmed and they are Martyrs. And they were murdered in a most horrible way.

The videos are slowly leaking out as to what really happened and no decent human being would show nothing but utter disgust at what happened.

And understand if you go around the internet claiming to work for a large international corporation with business interests in Russia, you might want to temper your comments, not only with basic human decency, but with respect towards towards their dead Martyrs. Calling people, regular Ukrainian protestors who were just burned alive, terrorists and that they deserved it or caused it themselves is despicable behavior. And not only are you spitting in their face, you are spitting in the face of hundreds of millions of people.

You think it is enjoyable to come here and see a bunch of fascists in training giggling and calling our Martyrs terrorists or human BBQ or that they deserved it, or worse that they did it to themselves. Completely inhumane comments.

You never know who is on the other end of your computer screen. If you hurt people, expect that you will be made to hurt too.

peace ok.

But it would be nice if you look back in comments and see that i said not the comment of human BBQ. So please don´t put words in my mouth that i did not say. That would be nice too.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom