What's new

Ukrainian Neo Nazis murder 43 Russians in Odessa

It's a good reason for Russia Army into East Ukrain, to protect their Russian citizens & bros.

Are you READY ?!

U1874P1T1D15261030F21DT20080331103629.jpg

Terrorists got a just reward.Pro Russian terrorists attacked a much larger pro Ukrainian demonstration opening fire on them.The crowd retaliated at which point the terrorists fled into the building which was set on fire by the angry crowd.They literally burned like rats.

And now more interesting facts...5 of the identified burned terrorists were not even Ukrainians but from Transnistria,clearly russian provocateurs which got what they deserved.Nothing to see here people.

Seriously dude.. What little respect i had for you just dissipated with that comment.. I have been reading some of your comments and had some kind of an understanding of where your coming from, Even though i didnt agree with your complete enslavement to Angloamerican hegemony and hypocrisy.. But not anymore

It's a good reason for Russia Army into East Ukrain, to protect their Russian citizens & bros.

Are you READY ?!

U1874P1T1D15261030F21DT20080331103629.jpg
West provokes Russia to sent troops. How much civilians of Ukraine will be mudered for this - it does not matter. West would dropp nuclear bomb for this if it were not afraid of nuclear retaliation.
Why America needs a big war in the Ukraine? Why the CIA grown and prepared network of terrorists-Nazis in Ukraine?
If Russia intervene in the war in Ukraine, she will have no time and resources for creation and development of the Eurasian Union. Plus, Ruissian protecting of civilians from the terrorists-Nazi USA will present as "barbaric Russian aggression against civilians eager to join Europe". The United States will emphasize this fact, using the whole arsenal of falsification techniques. This should eventually will scare Kazakhstan, Belarus and other countries, which should enter into the Eurasian Union.
Europe, on wich borders will begin big war will have to forget about spyware revelations Snowden. To forget about U.S. total surveillance of all European officials and businessmen. In addition, the U.S. will get a great chance to destroy the euro as a competitor to the dollar and destroy the nascent European movement for freedom and against the U.S. occupation.
Europe will have to sign the creation of Trans-Atlantic Free Trade Area. This will kill the European business, but save American.
And the most important thing. Anglos by proxy would kill as many Russian people as possible. And this is - their biggest challenge since post-Napoleon's times.

West provokes Russia to sent troops. How much civilians of Ukraine will be mudered for this - it does not matter. West would dropp nuclear bomb for this if it were not afraid of nuclear retaliation.
Why America needs a big war in the Ukraine? Why the CIA grown and prepared network of terrorists-Nazis in Ukraine?
If Russia intervene in the war in Ukraine, she will have no time and resources for creation and development of the Eurasian Union. Plus, Ruissian protecting of civilians from the terrorists-Nazi USA will present as "barbaric Russian aggression against civilians eager to join Europe". The United States will emphasize this fact, using the whole arsenal of falsification techniques. This should eventually will scare Kazakhstan, Belarus and other countries, which should enter into the Eurasian Union.
Europe, on wich borders will begin big war will have to forget about spyware revelations Snowden. To forget about U.S. total surveillance of all European officials and businessmen. In addition, the U.S. will get a great chance to destroy the euro as a competitor to the dollar and destroy the nascent European movement for freedom and against the U.S. occupation.
Europe will have to sign the creation of Trans-Atlantic Free Trade Area. This will kill the European business, but save American.
And the most important thing. Anglos by proxy would kill as many Russian people as possible. And this is - their biggest challenge since post-Napoleon's times.
I absolutely agree, can understand whatever U.S did in the past or in the future is to save the $ Power and weak rivals. Also American hands should keep away from neighbor nations which close to Russia or China, it's our tranditonal influence region and our hotel garden, Russian or Chinese existing in there much longer time before U.S built. American's NMD and military base in those nations really threating motherland safety, the U.S also ever prepared hot-war in 1960s when Soviet sent missiles to Cube, many times during 80s~90s U.S.A invaded South America garden for their American interests.

The history told us that American can not bear any power to intervene America affairs, but they didn't give enough honour for others. Now their hands reach the border of Russia and China, they try to weak our influence in neighbors and deploy army at the front of our door. Any idea or plan try to change the world situation since WWII, it's very dangerous !

Give some colors to those West dogs, let them remember in this world except U.S there'r nations named Russia/ China. and WE ARE READY, YOU NOT !

It's time to send the Russia Volunteer Army to help Ukraine and save ur Russian bros&sisters. China had done it in the Korea War, the fool democracy have destroyed Ukrainian just save rest Russian. Even the West execute economic sanctions on Russia, Russian still has Chinese, China do not care these craps.

For U.S, NO ZUO NO DIE !

Last edited:
I absolutely agree, can understand whatever U.S did in the past or in the future is to save the $ Power and weak rivals. Also American hands should keep away from neighbor nations which close to Russia or China, it's our tranditonal influence region and our hotel garden, Russian or Chinese existing in there much longer time before U.S built. American's NMD and military base in those nations really threating motherland safety, the U.S also ever prepared hot-war in 1960s when Soviet sent missiles to Cube, many times during 80s~90s U.S.A invaded South America garden for their American interests.

The history told us that American can not bear any power to intervene America affairs, but they didn't give enough honour for others. Now their hands reach the border of Russia and China, they try to weak our influence in neighbors and deploy army at the front of our door. Any idea or plan try to change the world situation since WWII, it's very dangerous !

Give some colors to those West dogs, let them remember in this world except U.S there'r nations named Russia/ China. and WE ARE READY, YOU NOT !

It's time to send the Russia Volunteer Army to help Ukraine and save ur Russian bros&sisters. China had done it in the Korea War, the fool democracy have destroyed Ukrainian just save rest Russian. Even the West execute economic sanctions on Russia, Russian still has Chinese, China do not care these craps.

For U.S, NO ZUO NO DIE !
I totally agree with you. Americans should not be allowed to Central Asia (or drive out where they came during the weakness of Russia), Mongolia and North Korea. Also we need to help European countries to expel the occupying American forces - Europe itself could easily cope with their own safety.
btw, today I met the information that first two battalions of volunteers from the Crimea came to the Eastern Ukraine to help People's Republic to fight for freedom.

China is the main enemy of russia. And i find this bullshit bla bla here amusing. China itself stands with us against russia in this issue. And Vostock, nobody wants your "Eurasian Union". We don´t want Russia in our club.

China is the main enemy of russia. And i find this bullshit bla bla here amusing. China itself stands with us against russia in this issue. And Vostock, nobody wants your "Eurasian Union". We don´t want Russia in our club.

yahhh, delude yourself more with vain hopes and wishes. don't know whether this is because of ernst's surrealism!

from RiaNovosti,

OPINION: China De Facto Recognizes Crimea as Part of Russia

tell the pentagon guys that the winner can't take it all... retrospect, retrospect...

identified 36 victims in Odessa's House of Trade Unions.
1. Andrei Biryukov V. , born in 1978 - a gunshot wound
2 . Zhulkov Alexander, gunshot wound
3 . Nicholas A. Jaworski , gunshot wound
4 . Gennady Petrov I. , born in 1985 - a gunshot wound
5 . Brazhevsky Andrew G. , born in 1987 - the fall .
6. Vadim V. P. , born in 1996 - a fall.
7. Rabbit Igor Leonidovich , born in 1968 - a fall.
8. Kush Ruslan O. , born in 1984 - a fall.
9. Varenikina Anna A. , born in 1955 - poisoning.
10 . Kalin Anatoly A. , born in 1976 - poisoning.
11. Nikitenko Maxim A. , born in 1982 - the fall .
12. Ostrozhnyuk Igor E. , born in 1964 - the fall .
13. Bullakh Dalhakovich Victor , born in 1956 - the fall .
14. Igor Ivanov , born in 1986 - a gunshot wound
15. Vyacheslav Markin was born in 1969 - the fall .
16. Negaturov Vadim V. , born in 1959 - burns.
17. Gnatenko Eugene N. , born in 1952 - gas poisoning .
18. Polulyakh Alla was born in 1962 - gas poisoning .
19. Yakovenko Irina, born in 1959 - gas poisoning .
20. Kushnariov Gennady A. , born in 1975 - gas poisoning .
21. Sergey Mishin , born in 1985 - gas poisoning .
22. Pikalova Svetlana V. , born in 1981 - gas poisoning .
23. Kovriga Nikolai , born in 1984 - gas poisoning .
24. Sadovnichii Alexander Kuzmich , born in 1954 - gas poisoning .
25. Brigar Vladimir, born in 1984 - gas poisoning .
26. Nikitiuk Dmitry I. , born in 1974 - gas poisoning .
27. Mitchik Eugene V. , born in 1983 - gas poisoning .
28. Viktor Stepanov , born in 1948 - gas poisoning .
29 . Kostyukhin Sergey, born in 1967 - gas poisoning .
30. Novitsky Vladimir, born in 1944 - gas poisoning .
31. Field Viktor, born in 1966 - gas poisoning .
32. Bezhanitsky Christine A. , born in 1992 - gas poisoning .
33. Lomakin Nina , born in 1953 - gas poisoning .
34. Mr. Alyaksandr Kononov , born in 1959 - gas poisoning .
35. Gnatenko Andrei , born in 1989 - gas poisoning .
36. Balaban Alexey S. , born in 1982 - gas poisoning .
RIP

yahhh, delude yourself more with vain hopes and wishes. don't know whether this is because of ernst's surrealism!

from RiaNovosti,

OPINION: China De Facto Recognizes Crimea as Part of Russia

tell the pentagon guys that the winner can't take it all... retrospect, retrospect...

Lol Ria Novosti. What else do you claim? Prawda?

Lol Ria Novosti. What else do you claim? Prawda?

from Pravda,

China to help Russia build transport corridor to Crimea
05.05.2014 | Source:
Pravda.Ru

Chinese companies will soon take part in the construction of a transport corridor to the Crimea through the Kerch Strait.

According to Kommersant newspaper, state-owned China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC) may take part in the project, the cost of which reaches $3 billion. Private investment fund China International Fund Ltd (CIF) may participate in the project as well. The latter may participate in the funding. Currently, the Russian Transport Ministry is preparing to sign a memorandum on construction.

Preliminary documentation for the construction should be elaborated by May 30; the financial scheme and construction model will be developed in July. The project may involve major Russian companies: almost all leading players engaged in infrastructure construction confirmed their interest in the project.

and the credit goes to USA foreign policy regarding some rocks in the china sea!

from Pravda,

China to help Russia build transport corridor to Crimea
05.05.2014 | Source:
Pravda.Ru
Chinese companies will soon take part in the construction of a transport corridor to the Crimea through the Kerch Strait.

According to Kommersant newspaper, state-owned China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC) may take part in the project, the cost of which reaches $3 billion. Private investment fund China International Fund Ltd (CIF) may participate in the project as well. The latter may participate in the funding. Currently, the Russian Transport Ministry is preparing to sign a memorandum on construction.

Preliminary documentation for the construction should be elaborated by May 30; the financial scheme and construction model will be developed in July. The project may involve major Russian companies: almost all leading players engaged in infrastructure construction confirmed their interest in the project.

and the credit goes to USA foreign policy regarding some rocks in the china sea!

lol why only posting russian propaganda bullshit?

And its not some rocks in the japanese sea. Japan is our ally and i hold Japan 1000 times higher than china.

lol why only posting russian propaganda bullshit?

And its not some rocks in the japanese sea. Japan is our ally and i hold Japan 1000 times higher than china.

you do realize that this is not a teenage love story where emotions go high, this is real...

from The Bricspost,

China-Russia join hands for $1.3 bn Crimea project
May 5, 2014, 8:08 am

Seriously dude.. What little respect i had for you just dissipated with that comment.. I have been reading some of your comments and had some kind of an understanding of where your coming from, Even though i didnt agree with your complete enslavement to Angloamerican hegemony and hypocrisy.. But not anymore

Wow man,that hurt..oh wait a minute.... i don't care!.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom