What's new

Ukrainian Base Attacked by Russian Troops

The problem is our troops can spank Russia conventionally (why you think we have all those tanks lying around that we would otherwise have sidelined years ago, they are specifically for facing Russia) whereas the Russians know they cannot win a conventional war and will have to go nuclear to hold off an assault.

Very well said, Your Majesty Mamba.

Nato cant do anything in response to Russia simply because Russia controls much of NATO's energy supplies. The most i see Nato doing is deploying troops in western Ukraine.

Nato cant do anything in response to Russia simply because Russia controls much of NATO's energy supplies. The most i see Nato doing is deploying troops in western Ukraine.

Yeah, I actually see Europe backing down and Obama will not go it alone because the people here will not accept the deaths of our soldiers in a theater Europe itself does not want to get involved in.

Then why are they still there? Anyway stick to the topic please.
Yes they are still trying to justify their 12 year old worthless struggle in afghanistan :lol: Anyway i hope they will leave afghanistan alive at the end of this year

And that is the reason why EU can learn from this situation. As my financial adviser tells me all the time, "its important to DIVERSIFY ONE'S PORTFOLIO". Case in point, don't rely on Russia for energy needs. Thank goodness there's always OPEC to the rescue. :)

And that is the reason why EU can learn from this situation. As my financial adviser tells me all the time, "its important to DIVERSIFY ONE'S PORTFOLIO". Case in point, don't rely on Russia for energy needs. Thank goodness there's always OPEC to the rescue. :)

The route is too long and prices will shoot up all over Europe.

And backing from western "free" media to reality:
Shooting in Simferopol was carried from a single point at self-defense fighters and neighboring Ukrainian military unit, said a source in the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Crimea.
The source said the shots were fired from a single point in two directions: on the self-defense fighters who tested signal of the presence of armed men in an unfinished building, as well as towards the Ukrainian military unit stationed nearby, reports "Kryminform."
Стрельба в Симферополе велась из одной точки - по бойцам самообороны и по соседней украинской военной части | Крыминформ

Lalala LALAland you live in. :tdown::sick:

Back
Top Bottom