What's new

Ukrainian Base Attacked by Russian Troops

Neither America nor Western Europe is stupid enough to risk everything for Crimea. They are smart people, they haven't achieved so much like this only.

One has to look at the logistics and tactical scenario. They're not going to adopt Napoleonic tactic of shoulder to shoulder and initiate a full frontal assault with fixed bayonnets....against a overwhelming force. lol.

Think, my pakistani friend.

I have thought about it and want to hear your rough estimates on the deployment of US forces to Ukraine.

They will hold their ground because they are the legitimate military force in that territory. Crimea is part of the The Ukraine, and the United States does not recognize Crimea as being an independent state nor will it recognize Crimea as part of the Russian Federation.

They will hold their ground. Because we're coming.

The region will polarize to NATO's court now. There have been talks of Sweden now joining NATO as well as the bolstered NATO force that will start military war games in Lithuania to the border of Russia this month. Around 15,000 NATO forces and Naval, Air Forces will be sent there, in addition the participation of Sweden's Forces, which is not normally part of NATO, as a contingnent of the Nordic Battle Group.

Russian Federation has isolated itself , and Moscow's foray into Crimea will be utilized as pretext for Baltic, Nordic states in addition to major NATO partners to greatly increase defense expenditure to contain Russia and quash it when the time comes.

The long term strategic consequences....will be to OUR favor.

:)
Butthurt American :rofl:

I have thought about it and want to hear your rough estimates on the deployment of US forces to Ukraine.

A battle group has been sent into the Black Sea area....

As for tactical operations, do you understand the size and expanse of the US Armed Forces?

For all i know, we already have some boots on the ground. I'm sure operatives are already in Crimea (or have been for some time) collecting detail.

Ever heard of NSA? lol

Whom do you believe? This is a provocation.

Neither America nor Western Europe is stupid enough to risk everything for Crimea. They are smart people, they haven't achieved so much like this only.

Not directly.If the russians barge in give the ukr. ATGM,ATM and soon for the russkies Afghanistan will look like a nice walk in the park.:tup:

One has to look at the logistics and tactical scenario. They're not going to adopt Napoleonic tactic of shoulder to shoulder and initiate a full frontal assault with fixed bayonnets....against a overwhelming force. lol.

Think, my pakistani friend.
We have thought about it, and it is pretty clear that the US can do very little against Russia in their backyard. By all means, let us look at the tactical scenario. Please let us know what tactics can enable USA to come to the aid of the Ukrainian soldiers holed up there, andd prevent a Russian takeover?

As for tactical operations, do you understand the size and expanse of the US Armed Forces?

For all i know, we already have some boots on the ground. I'm sure operatives are already in Crimea (or have been for some time) collecting detail.

Ever heard of NSA? lol

Things look to be devolving faster than we type. All service men of your legitimate army have been arrested.

BBC News - Ukraine officer 'killed in attack on Crimea base'

No, that would be the tribal areas of Northwest Pakistan. But i must say we have reduced our strikes...this year haven't we?
Also you have completely eliminated taliban power in afghanistan and met all of your objectives in that region arent you ? :rofl: MR SUPER POWER :lol:

Ever heard of NSA? lol

A battle group? Wow, that's 80 combat aircrafts right there. While Russia can only deploy some 1200. Face the reality mate, there is no way that USA can project enough power in Russia's backyard to intimidate Russia. We are not talking about Iraq or Afghanistan, that the sight of a battle group should send shivers down their spine.

Also you have completely eliminated taliban power in afghanistan and met all of your objectives in that region arent you ? :rofl: MR SUPER POWER :lol:

We have, majority of them have been eliminated or have fled to Pakistan. It is your government that needs to control the insurgency in your borders.

Now, let's get back to the subject matter, shall we.

Back
Top Bottom