What's new

Ukraine tells EU leaders: Prepare for war with Russia

No, they can’t and won’t do anything. If Russia was invading Poland, maybe. But NATO is encroaching into the Russian homeland by trying to take Ukraine. They know this. They will just make a lot of noise because they want to get away with murder like they always do.

I agree EU is alot weaker than I previously realized because these tiny weaker states are really not gonna alter the occasion but will the bigger EU countries atleast fight perhaps I think they could be forced to do so but will they be able to win that is 50/50 which is why I think they could cower and sit idle due to fear but in doing so they will lose everything to Russia damn if i do and damn if i don't but i think they will deploy troops after holding crisis meeting..

If Ukraine is streamrolled Denmark will fold I am telling you now

Last edited:
I agree EU is alot weaker than I previously realized because these tiny weaker states are really not gonna alter the occasion but will the bigger EU countries atleast fight perhaps I think they could be forced to do so but will they be able to win that is 50/50 which is why I think they could cower and sit idle due to fear but in doing so they will lose everything to Russia damn if i do and damn if i don't but i think they will deploy troops after holding crisis meeting..

If Ukraine is streamrolled Denmark will fold I am telling you now
If Russia invaded Central Europe, the bigger countries wil fight. But the Ukraine is Russia’s inner core. They know they are the intruders even though their Zionist minders tell them otherwise.

there is no stomach or support to help Ukraine militarily. I remember when the Russians invaded Ukraine a few years ago senatorMcCain came on tv and said there were no military options. The reason is simple 4300 nuclear weapons pointed at the west.

nope, the following video best describes European armies

you must be an Indian …. Naïve and irrational , in Syria the Russians did not leave their ally in the face of extreme pressure, China has not left Pakistan’s side , in Vietnam China and Russian despite there differences worked together to defeat the Americans. The same recently happened in Afghanistan, here nato was defeated by 72 k illiterate and under armed afghans by Russia and china’s help via Pakistan and you believe that these countries would not support Russia if it is invaded by the west …….

really flaky analysis I must say

k
When you can't do anything, viably then you do nothing .
Eu will do nothing.
Russia will take the donbass in a war if the Ukraine has nukes or not. Losing the donbass is better than not existing.

The EU is weak and cannot do anything.

This crisis is alot bigger than most realize and I will tell you why the EU will not fold and do I think this will be an existential fight for them? yes but they will have no other option but if they were bluffed here or punked by Russia it could turn dire situation for them and could have a far reaching consequences..

Example it is exactly like the battle of Talas in 751 it has had far reaching consequences in central Asia for centuries after that and why did I use this battle as example because everything about it is somehow similar. The Tang had influence there and they were expanding Westward and ran into the Abbasid who were going East-ward the battle was for Central Asia after their defeat all the central Asian houses aligned to Tang jumped ship overnight by themselves and even changed faith from Buddism ending Tang influences there forever and giving birth to Islamic dynasts rising from that same area that battle is attributed having a far reaching consequences in a region. They were opportunists, survivalists and just simply bet on the house that won.

This Ukraine war is similar imho if Russia is not deterred in taking the Ukraine the EU will simply defunct and de-exist basically members will leave in masses to protect themselves

Last edited:
If Russia invaded Central Europe, the bigger countries wil fight. But the Ukraine is Russia’s inner core. They know they are the intruders even though their Zionist minders tell them otherwise.

On topic I agree Ukraine is Russias inner circle core and russia may not negotiate with them anything regarding Ukraine but do you sincerely think the EU will flat out do nothing i am not contesting your opinion.

I Actually hold your opinion to a high value don't get me wrong i just need the reason and conclusion behind it why you think they will fold

Ukraine tells EU leaders: Prepare for war with Russia
16 Nov, 2021 12:37 / Updated 4 hours ago
6193a4f385f5402b3a0ea055.jpg

By Layla Guest
Paris and Berlin must brace themselves for a potential outbreak of fighting between Russia and Ukraine, Kiev’s foreign minister has warned amid unsubstantiated rumors Moscow is building up its military forces at the shared border.

Dmitry Kuleba sounded the alarm on Monday during a meeting with his Western counterparts, saying that the West would have to avoid being tied up in bureaucracy in the event of a conflict. “If Russia starts acting, you simply won’t have time physically to coordinate, to go through all the bureaucratic procedures, to coordinate decisions,” he said. “So please do the preparatory work now, because if the military scenario happens, there will simply be no time,” he urged his French and German counterparts, Jean-Yves Le Drian and Heiko Maas.

View attachment 793907

Ukrainian Foreign Minister Dmitry Kuleba said that France and Germany should prepare for a possible “military scenario” of Russia in Ukraine, since then the country will not have time for this, now everyone is focused on a political settlement. He announced this during a conversation with journalists following a meeting with the Foreign Ministers of France and Germany. The broadcast was conducted on the page of the Ukrainian Foreign Ministry in Facebook.

“If Russia starts to act, you will simply not physically have time for coordination, for going through all the bureaucratic procedures, for agreeing on decisions. Therefore, please, carry out preparatory work now, ”said the head of the Ukrainian Foreign Ministry.

According to Kuleba, Ukraine will behave responsibly in any scenario and will be ready to defend itself.

Previously published by Bloomberg citing sources reportedthat US officials expressed fears to their EU counterparts that Russia could allegedly consider the possibility of an “invasion” of Ukraine. At the same time, a “close to the Kremlin” source said that Russia is not planning to start a war with Ukraine now, but supposedly should show its readiness to use force if necessary.

Belarus is catalyzing the process currently. In few days things might get hot at the doors of Poland.

On topic I agree Ukraine is Russias inner circle core and russia may not negotiate with them anything regarding Ukraine but do you sincerely think the EU will flat out do nothing i am not contesting your opinion.

I Actually hold your opinion to a high value don't get me wrong i just need the reason and conclusion behind it why you think they will fold
They will definitely apply more sanctions. But that’s about it. They might stop the pipeline but eventually they will have to reopen it because they will suffer greatly with runaway inflation for everything. The worst they can do is provide arms for Ukraine to create headaches for Russia.

What other options do they have? They are certainly not going to fight Russia head on.
This crisis is alot bigger than most realize and I will tell you why the EU will not fold and do I think this will be an existential fight for them? yes but they will have no other option but if they were bluffed here or punked by Russia it could turn dire situation for them and could have a far reaching consequences..

Example it is exactly like the battle of Talas in 751 it has had far reaching consequences in central Asia for centuries after that and why did I use this battle as example because everything about it is somehow similar. The Tang had influence there and they were expanding Westward and ran into the Abbasid who were going East-ward the battle was for Central Asia after their defeat all the central Asian houses aligned to Tang jumped ship overnight by themselves and even changed faith from Buddism ending Tang influences there forever and giving birth to Islamic dynasts rising from that same area that battle is attributed having a far reaching consequences in a region. They were opportunists, survivalists and just simply bet on the house that won.

This Ukraine war is similar imho if Russia is not deterred in taking the Ukraine the EU will simply defunct and de-exist basically members will leave in masses to protect themselves
Ok let’s assume that the EU really sees it as crucial as you do. What are their choices for action?

Russia will take the donbass in a war if the Ukraine has nukes or not. Losing the donbass is better than not existing.

The EU is weak and cannot do anything.

The EU just as we talked blocked within one day Russia and Turkey to fly migrants into Belarus. How did it do it? Just threaten to blacklist any involved airline. Thats the power of the EU, as an absolute economic giant it can crush anyone and is itself immune against any sanctions as well as any military action.

Russia has no existing economy and is dirt poor. Germany just refused to certify Nordstream 2 which costs Russia billions each month. As lomg NS 2 is not certified, Russia cant shut down Ukraine since Ukraine can block gas transit and Russia loses half of its income. Its economic war and in that, Russia is completly helpless.

You know that as well, you are chinese. Nobody in China takes Russia serious in economic things.
Belarus is catalyzing the process currently. In few days things might get hot at the doors of Poland.

It wont, Luka already rows back and drives migrants back to Minsk to fly them out. He lost.

The EU just as we talked blocked within one day Russia and Turkey to fly migrants into Belarus. How did it do it? Just threaten to blacklist any involved airline. Thats the power of the EU, as an absolute economic giant it can crush anyone and is itself immune against any sanctions as well as any military action.

Russia has no existing economy and is dirt poor. Germany just refused to certify Nordstream 2 which costs Russia billions each month. As lomg NS 2 is not certified, Russia cant shut down Ukraine since Ukraine can block gas transit and Russia loses half of its income. Its economic war and in that, Russia is completly helpless.

You know that as well, you are chinese. Nobody in China takes Russia serious in economic things.

It wont, Luka already rows back and drives migrants back to Minsk to fly them out. He lost.
I disagree. Gas prices are experiencing heavy inflation and Nordstream 2 would greatly alleviate that. So the longer Germany blocks the gas line, the greater Germany and the rest of Europe will suffer.

The EU is going after Russia’s core interests which the Russians won’t surrender. It has already applied countless sanctions against Russia and Russia is still standing. So they can apply more sanctions if they want but Russia won’t back down on its core issues.

Guess which economy is bigger than the total EU economy? China’s. And China is an ally of Russia and will help it weather the difficulties.

Europe&USA have been tried to put pressure on Russia's economic limits, and they failed. Without China's participation, Europe&USA cannot hurt Russia's economy. Stop threatening Russia's economy, China will not let Russia's economy collapse. If Europe&USA want to defeat Russia, they must defeat them on the battlefield.

I disagree. Gas prices are experiencing heavy inflation and Nordstream 2 would greatly alleviate that. So the longer Germany blocks the gas line, the greater Germany and the rest of Europe will suffer.

The EU is going after Russia’s core interests which the Russians won’t surrender. It has already applied countless sanctions against Russia and Russia is still standing. So they can apply more sanctions if they want but Russia won’t back down on its core issues.

Guess which economy is bigger than the total EU economy? China’s. And China is an ally of Russia and will help it weather the difficulties.

yeah and both China and Russia cant deploy a single carrier meanwhile UK carriers has terrorised both China and Russia

Royal Navy has 7 x Astute Class Hunter Killer Nuclear Submarines
4 x SSBN the Vanguard Class with 16 x Trident nuclear missiles each, each one can wipe Russia and China off the map
2 x full strength Carrier Strike Groups with largest 5th generation naval air wing in the world

and a standard and professionalism that Russia and China can only dream off

Russia and China cant even handle a tiny UK let alone the US

yeah and both China and Russia cant deploy a single carrier meanwhile UK carriers has terrorised both China and Russia

4 x SSBN the Vanguard Class with 16 x Trident nuclear missiles each, each one can wipe Russia and China off the map
2 x full strength Carrier Strike Groups with largest 5th generation naval air wing in the world

UKs carrier can be taken out with one missile. Is Russia fighting off of wales? No. It is fighting right by its homeland and it has all the advantages.

UK has no chance in an all out war against either Russia or China. It will lose quickly and badly :-)

Sanctions will not work bro here and just look Crimea is already gone and Eastern Ukraine Donbass is also gone.

Look I am gonna be honest with you I am neutral here but slightly pro Ukraine in this one and not because of political reasons I sympathize with them solely because I think there fight is noble and that is just me being frank with you. Not Anti Russian at all tho because I find Maria Zakharova to be hot so I can't be against her but either way this showchases to you how neutral I am.

If there is no military option things get doomed here lets be frank. France and Germany both need to deploy strongly to the Polish and Ukrianian border if Russia manages to breach them than things could unraval. Hungary is already wanting to leave the EU if this happens meaning the fall of Ukraine it could lead to massive exodus.

Are the greeks willing to deploy this is the only option honestly speaking meaning countries being willing to deploy

Last edited:
UK has no chance in an all out war against either Russia or China. It will lose quickly and badly :-)

ok fake account
UKs carrier can be taken out with one missile. Is Russia fighting off of wales? No. It is fighting right by its homeland and it has all the advantages.

then do it if you have the guts

Last edited:
Ok let’s assume that the EU really sees it as crucial as you do. What are their choices for action?

Perhaps deploying as many as 200k to begin with and close to the Ukrainian border this is what I would have done if I were in their situation not letting Russia end me stragetically by forcing my allies to default on itself @Apollon what do you say?

Back
Top Bottom