What's new

Ukraine has lost almost its entire Navy, 54 out of 67 ships are belong to us

you have all the hardware, but i was heard if Turkiye Air Force lacks right now is in the most skilled and experienced pilots because they are more prefer to joint civil airliner which is attract them with promising salary, just correct me if i am wrong
Some pilots have resigned in protest after a few political events such as the Ergenekon case I'm sure there are others with different reasons. But we still put in thousands of flight hours, We're actually above NATO average and certainly in a better shape than Russia. You should watch SoloTürk and Turkish stars videos :)

Russian pilots are mostly old guys, especially good ones. Like their planes, they are from soviet-era.
Lastly, what @usernameless said applies, in case of mobilization, those men working with international airline companies will return to their duty.

what a strange think tank you are. one person gives his opinion and you try to shut him down with ´fix turkish problems´. well, according to your way of thinking, why don´t you stay away and fix Pakistani problems? i won't even try to find out how you were able to get a think tank status.

after US is gone we shall see after some time what will happen to Russian and Chinese relationship. one of the two will try to dominate in one way or another. mind telling us what your real nationality is? you are not western, that's for sure.
@Superboy is from Pakistan

TuAF is one of the best Air-force in Europe, period.
Fighter-Planes: 30 F-16 Block 52a, 200 F-16C upgrades with CIP programs, Future 150 F-35Cs or A blocks in the future.
Electronic warfare: B-737 AEW&C, CN-235 EW
Ground support/ Attack: F-4 2000 Terminators, F-16D, Anka-B
Recon: RF-4E, Anka, Heron, MQ-9 Reaper,MQ-1 Predator, RQ-7 600, Searcher II, Aerostar, GNAT 750, I-GNAT ER
FINALLY! someone who actually knows what's up.
I got tired of explaining, some bangladeshi kid comes up and "Russia will smite Turkey it's bigger" logic and it's driving me crazy.
Works both ways, you know. Russia can't touch NATO. And with NATO expending ever closer to Russia every year..afterall, the ABM shield and USA bases are only a couple of hundreds km's from Moscow, not the other way around.
Yeah, works both ways. Nuking Turkey would mean pretty much destroying life as we know it. Russians are too smart for that, that's why I was talking about conventional balance in the first place but kids here.... fucking morons.
There's no use being polite here.

:rofl::lol::omghaha: omg i love your post :enjoy: :rofl:

i thought you avatar will help you to reason with these guys but it seems it didin't works :lol:
Bro as you may have noticed, I try to answer every question asked in Turkish section. But the god damn kids aren't asking questions, they know it all!

It's tragicomic :lol:

Numbers Mason! What do they mean?
I'm amused how you've downplayed this with relative ease.
Well, it's about the numbers they can mobilize, and logistically support. Their territory is vast, and they can't afford to send all their troops to causcaus. On the other hand we have an estimated 2.5 million troops in case of mobilization. We can even outnumber them in some cases.

We can bring our most advanced equipment and well trained personnel from Greek border in like a couple of days, but they can't allocate troops or equipment from Chinese border it's just too god damn far.

I was referring to the combat aircrafts in their inventory, to be specific.

I was referring to the combat aircrafts in their inventory, to be specific.
Well, they really have a lot of aircraft so they can afford losing a lot but I'm confident.

And if this becomes a NATO vs Russia war, Greece will be on our side :D think about that.
We've been dogfighting with them over the Aegean for the last 40 years or so :)

Well, they really have a lot of aircraft so they can afford losing a lot but I'm confident.

And if this becomes a NATO vs Russia war, Greece will be on our side :D think about that.
We've been dogfighting with them over the Aegean for the last 40 years or so :)
Dude russia also has some modern aircraft. Its not all old junk.

Dude russia also has some modern aircraft. Its not all old junk.
I know, but they are technically superior, we are technologically superior, considering AEW&C capabilities and AN/APG-68(v)9 radars, JMHCS helmets and all..

JMHCS pretty much nulls their manuaverability for example, our pilots don't have to point their planes noses to Russian aircraft, they can lock on them by just looking at them with their helmets :)

They can make Pugachev's cobra all they want :D

I feel so...so very bad for Ukraine that this is the kind of sons it was blessed with !

Political Disagreements aside but where is your pride at being a Ukrainian ?

Pretty much this.

Political disagreement aside, I feel bad for Ukraine =/

I know, but they are technically superior, we are technologically superior, considering AEW&C capabilities and AN/APG-68(v)9 radars, JMHCS helmets and all..

JMHCS pretty much nulls their manuaverability for example, our pilots don't have to point their planes noses to Russian aircraft, they can lock on them by just looking at them with their helmets :)

I don't understand what makes you think you have the edge over Russian Air Force. They have their awacs. Plus your radar is inferior to the one they have deployed on Su35.

Irbis-E can detect and track up to 30 airborne targets at one time at ranges near 400 kilometers, whereas yours range is 296km.

Plus their aircrafts have their own HMD, like Shchel-3UM, not to mention when combined with their superior maneuvering, is really effective at close range combat.

Last edited:

Su-27 / 35 also have helmet cuing. :oops: The plane with the better maneuverability gets the upper hand in dog fight.

Back
Top Bottom