What's new

Ukraine has lost almost its entire Navy, 54 out of 67 ships are belong to us

When Ukraine loses Donetsk, Luhansk, Kharkiv, Kherson to Russia, it be smaller than France and no longer the biggest country in Europe. :dirol:

hear hear why you needed to respond all of the sudden, did i addressed turkey in my post? Do you feel really so uncomfortable now in what Russia did with Ukrainian navy for having you to respond that way?
Nope, just stating the obvious, not much changed as far as the balance of power is concerned. Some of those ships are as old as my father. Ukraine is going to need a new fleet, we might just be the ones to supply them. Though I suspect you won't be participating in BLACKSEAFOR joint drills anymore.
Ukrainian military is a disgrace..
That's pretty much anwhere between Poland and Georgia... just yell "Russians are coming" and you won't see them again. It's different with Turkic states

Last edited:
When Ukraine loses Donetsk, Luhansk, Kharkiv, Kherson to Russia, it be smaller than France and no longer the biggest country in Europe. :dirol:

Mate, why are you so obsessed with the country sizes? You actually do believe that the total area of a country reflects that countries strength?

Oh boy what a fanboyism.

Mate, why are you so obsessed with the country sizes? You actually do believe that the total area of a country reflects that countries strength?

Oh boy what a fanboyism.

No one dares to touch Russia because Russia is the biggest country. :chilli:

Oh boy what a fanboyism.
it reflects the strength that is still left, many european countries used to have huge colonies, belgium even owned congo once. But they all lost their empires including your turkey, only russia has kept most of its territory.

it reflects the strength that is still left, many european countries used to have huge colonies, belgium even owned congo once. But they all lost their empires including your turkey, only russia has kept most of its territory.

It's not he quantity that matters but quality. It's funny that you mention the colonies because that actually refutes your opinion. If size was that much of a factor, then Great Britain would never have conquered British India.

About Russia keeping it's territory. I highly suggest you to take a map in front of you and look at it.
Jeez the amount of ignorance with some people.

It's not he quantity that matters but quality. It's funny that you mention the colonies because that actually refutes your opinion. If size was that much of a factor, then Great Britain would never have conquered British India.

About Russia keeping it's territory. I highly suggest you to take a map in front of you and look at it.
Jeez the amount of ignorance with some people.
Well, he isn't entirely wrong. Quantity is a quality in itself... but then again, warsaw pact would still be alive today and pigs would fly

Nope, just stating the obvious, not much changed as far as the balance of power is concerned. Some of those ships are as old as my father. Ukraine is going to need a new fleet, we might just be the ones to supply them. Though I suspect you won't be participating in BLACKSEAFOR joint drills anymore.

That's pretty much anwhere between Poland and Georgia... just yell "Russians are coming" and you won't see them again. It's different with Turkic states

Even the Georgians put up a fight (if tht can be called one) ... Ukrainians? surrendered singing a song..

Back
Top Bottom