What's new

UK refuses to return Indian diamond

Like is said in previous threads

"He who wields the lathi (stick) keeps the buffalo"

Forget it, The truth of today is, UK is the current owner of this diamond. Kohinoor was always won after war, either you can go for battle or it will remain in UK.

Claiming Kohinoor again n again does not make sense to me - With all due respect to my indian friends as i know many of you may not like this

The British Museum has artifacts from all over the world like India, Egypt, Far east if it starts to give back all colonial items then the place would be empty.

The British Museum has artifacts from all over the world like India, Egypt, Far east if it starts to give back all colonial items then the place would be empty.

And? What is your point? Does a robber go to the judge and say "may I keep the things I stole? they look so nice in my house."

Forget it, The truth of today is, UK is the current owner of this diamond. Kohinoor was always won after war, either you can go for battle or it will remain in UK.

This is really one of those things that drives me nuts. I am against senseless war or war in place of negotiation when possible but hell this might be one of things I am willing to fight and risk life and limb for.

That smug British unapologetic attitude pisses me off as much as the stolen artifacts themselves.

Last edited:
And? What is your point? Does a robber go to the judge and say "may I keep the things I stole? they look so nice in my house."

This is really one of things that drives me nuts. I am against senseless war or war in place of negotiation when possible but hell this might be one of things I am willing to fight and risk life and limb for.

That smug British unapologetic attitude pisses me off as much as the stolen artifacts themselves.

The point is UK law has to be changed to return items from colonial times so it will not happen.

The point is UK law has to be changed to return items from colonial times so it will not happen.

What law is that?

Robbers or thieves and their descendants can legally keep their unlawful plunders?

Actually that will be nice, other countries should use their agents to break into British Museum and steal or rob items that once belonged to them, and they can take more if they want to, since there is a such law protecting this kind of action.

Claiming Kohinoor again n again does not make sense to me - With all due respect to my indian friends as i know many of you may not like this

Man:frown: With this kind of attitude, Union Jack will be still flying in HK's government's building. Hong Kong was once also considered as the "Crown Jewel" of British Empire.

What law is that?

Robbers or thieves and their descendants can legally keep their unlawful plunders?

Actually that will be nice, other countries should use their agents to break into British Museum and steal or rob items that once belonged to them, and they can take more if they want to, since there is a such law protecting this kind of action.

In truth the only way China (or India) gets her stuff back is as gifts or good will gestures that accompanying trade agreement that Britain needs.

In truth the only way China (or India) gets her stuff back is as gifts or good will gestures that accompanying trade agreement that Britain needs.

Sadly it is true...

But the way I suggested is more fun. It will be funny if that happened though, I am wondering what the British will say about the incident after others said "I just did what you had done back to you, so deal with it."

Back
Top Bottom