What's new

UK refuses to return Indian diamond

Don't be so sure. I remember reading an article a few years back (can't find the reference, but it might have been National Geographic) that over the years the jewels of a number of European royals have been replaced with fakes.

damn so we have one more problim may be they return us fake koh e noor and we happy :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dude, because we're the largest successor state to the "countries of British India". Separation was YOUR choice. You wanted a country based on your religion.

We didn't tell you to form the separate country. Hence you lose the right and if at all it comes, it comes to us. Consider this similar to Russia being the successor permanent membe of the UNSC rather than 15 countries claiming a stake.

Burma is sanctioned, Bangladesh was not born then, that left only you and us. And we being the larger successor state have right on it.

Anyway since Britain is such a resourceless and desolate land, let them have it. Our mines can still churn out more and this time, no one can dare to take it from us. :)

With this kind of mentality, China would never get HK back from the British in 1997. You need to show the British where you stand. People need to grow some balls in front of those formal plunderers and thieves.

With this kind of mentality, China would never get HK back from the British in 1997. You need to show the British where you stand. People need to grow some balls in front of those formal plunderers and thieves.

I am still waiting for for the British to return the loot they plundered from the Qing dynasty. This really pisses me off like few things do.

One day Britain will give up its superpower pretension and realize which way the wind is blowing.

I am still waiting for for the British to return the loot they plundered from the Qing dynasty. This really pisses me off like few things do.

One day Britain will give up its superpower pretension and realize which way the wind is blowing.

The sooner people realize what the British's true face is, the better we will all be.

These british destroyed everything in india stole everything and destoryed what was one nation now 3 ... all ruby and diamonds , jewls belong back in india sepically the noor that the queen wears in her crown.

What a stupid question to ask, who was the idiot? Some people lack common sense.

it was Nader Shah who conquered delhi and took it.

actually, I seem to recall reading that Z.A. Bhutto had lobbied extensively for these britishers to give us custody of the diamond (to no avail evidently).

it was Nader Shah who conquered delhi and took it.

actually, I seem to recall reading that Z.A. Bhutto had lobbied extensively for these britishers to give us custody of the diamond (to no avail evidently).

Maharaj Ranjit Singh willed the diamond to the Jagannath Puri temple but the British did not execute the will. The diamnond is excavated from Golkonda and I wonder how ZAB planned to claim it.

I recall seeing some Indian valuables looted by Nadir Shah in Istanbul royal museums. I wonder if people here have so much anger about the other plunderers and want those looters to return those items too :no:

BBC News | SOUTH ASIA | Indian MPs demand Kohinoor's return

Let the British keep the Kohinoor and pride their colonial legacy,We Indians are happy owning their Auto industry jewels,Jaguar and Landrover.:D

The correct title would be..David Cameroon reminds India its true value aka "auqat". :hang2:

Let the British keep the Kohinoor and pride their colonial legacy,We Indians are happy owning their Auto industry jewels,Jaguar and Landrover.:D

India did not get Jaguar and Landrover for free though.

Last edited:
Who wants Kohinoor..

koh-0001-01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom