What's new

UK moves to ban caste discrimination

Its not off topic ....He answered a post.

Replying to off-topic is still considered off-topic, if everyone starts doing it, thread gets derailed. He is senior should help people get back to topic.

Replying to off-topic is still considered off-topic, if everyone starts doing it, thread gets derailed. He is senior should help people get back to topic.
Its good you accepted that the first post was also off topic.

Now lets get back to topic.

Perhaps there is no other nation in the world that is as openly and

Shamelessly as Racial as India.

Good thing you added "perhaps" because i know one :china:

Sorry to hit my tractor trailer with your swimming pool but CCP shameless and racial discrimination towards NON-ENTRY of Muslims in their fake commie hierarchy just puts human rights and equality to abysmal.

To be born in upper caste is a matter of pride whether the family to

which a person belongs deserves it or not.... blah blah blah

grey boy 2 earned 50 cent through CCP

blah blah blah
http://www.hinduwebsite.com/hinduism/h_caste.asp
:smitten::pakistan::china:

Really, You are putting yourself and your race to shame. Do i need to remind you who Gautam Bhuddha or Siddhartha Gautam was ?

Its really a shame you live on reverse engineered religion derived by low caste and racist Hindu. :lol:

O.K Enlighten me here. Where do you dispute about my previous post?

Just out of the top of my head, It's called the The Bhagavad-Gita and not the Gheeta. Would you like it if someone misspells the Koran?

Pathan, Shekh , Sayyad are not casts. These are titles given to different tribes according to their ancestory. And let me tell you No Pathan is given preference over a Sayed or Sheikh or Jatt or Rajput, they are not discriminated viz a viz religious rituals neither they are untouchables.

All of them pray at the same mosque. All of then do eat togather.

I still don't get your logic...Discrimination is discrimination, be it sects, ethnicity etc etc. Have a look at ethnic violence in Pakistan, hell!!! for all you people blame Indian for Bangladesh, please dig deeper and see why they even wanted a separate state. Weren't Indian Muslims who moved to Karachi also part of similar discrimination? In fact would I be wrong If I said most cases of discrimination in Pakistan lead to death?

A little piece of knowledge, The Indian caste system, unlike what Pakistanis think as a concept is brilliant. Think about it, it was based on division of labor . Every economic unit/organization has a similar hierarchy even today!!!! alas!!! people used it for their own benefits.

It is also part of the cycle of change, There was a time when the higher caste ruled, but now its the turn lower caste , its still taboo for the rest, but look at ground realities, they get reservation for jobs and in education which many people in Indian have to work so hard for. That's a nice privilege don't you think?

Any way the point was..discrimination is discrimination!!! You can try and measure it, if you wish, but you are fooling yourself by saying Shia-Sunni divide is better than the cast system in India... While I can debate the discrimination between Shia and Sunni has cause more deaths. Hope you get the point

I still don't get your logic...Discrimination is discrimination, be it sects, ethnicity etc etc. Have a look at ethnic violence in Pakistan, hell!!! for all you people blame Indian for Bangladesh, please dig deeper and see why they even wanted a separate state. Weren't Indian Muslims who moved to Karachi also part of similar discrimination? In fact would I be wrong If I said most cases of discrimination in Pakistan lead to death?

Ethnicity is never mentioned neither supported by my religion. So your pathetic try to compare ethnicity issues with Hindu cast system is not justified. ethnic issues are present in many country.

You also have many enthinc issues just look at Tamil Nadu, martahi, north Indians divide.

A little piece of knowledge, The Indian caste system, unlike what Pakistanis think as a concept is brilliant. Think about it, it was based on division of labor . Every economic unit/organization has a similar hierarchy even today!!!! alas!!! people used it for their own benefits.

How can a religion/faith divide Human into catogaries without any logical argument. ???

And lets for a while accept that Hindu cast system is briliant then in which economic unit/organisation you have seen that staff members can not eat togather or if the lower staff is untouchable?

Or they can not pray togather ???

Good move. I personally believe that british are not racist except few.. And there are already many laws to end discrimination on basis of sex or color. (I've read British law a little. ) And these rules are not only in writing but are also applied in many cases. Now as they move to ban caste discrimination i've no doubt that it will implemented correctly. Agree with me or not but British are real good when its come to justice and implementing laws..

Laws are good everywhere its practise that matters.

So ur saying britishers are good at providing justise.

So in ur opinion what they are doing in Akganistan and done in Iraq?

Providing Justice???????

Get real they are one of the biggest crook on this planet. I'm not saying this this is reality.

The caste system should be banned but the problem is that it can't be stopped by law but by social change and change in mind set. Because it is every where in different names like regionalism, religion etc. If it is practiced in all the religion of south Asia, in the Arab they feel themselves superior to other Muslims. In china they have different type of discrimination like hen chauvinism V/s Tibetans, Uighur Muslims etc.

So, let's hope every type of discrimination, fascism and extremism ends so that coming generations can peacefully enjoy this beautiful planet.

Ethnicity is never mentioned neither supported by my religion. So your pathetic try to compare ethnicity issues with Hindu cast system is not justified. ethnic issues are present in many country.

You also have many enthinc issues just look at Tamil Nadu, martahi, north Indians divide.

How can a religion/faith divide Human into catogaries without any logical argument. ???

And lets for a while accept that Hindu cast system is briliant then in which economic unit/organisation you have seen that staff members can not eat togather or if the lower staff is untouchable?

Or they can not pray togather ???

Jana ur are mixing two thing here.

Islam is a good religion.

But they are talking about pakistan not about Islam.

But they are saying that the castism = Pathan-shekh-Sayyad yes they are not caste still majority of them not marry in between. And many sees themselves superior to other.

Shia, Sunni, Ahmadiya, Kadiyan, Bohra etc.

Punjabi, Sindhi, Baloch, etc.

There are many example as in India also but we have to change this all. For our sake.

there is no caste crap in Pakistan it only exists in India

ha ha ha..... look i have laughed at ur good joke....happy.

There is no caste according to Islam but still there are many practically in Pakistan as in India, Bangladesh, Nepal etc.

Jana ur are mixing two thing here.

Islam is a good religion.

But they are talking about pakistan not about Islam.

We are talking about cast system based on religion and Hinduism is the one that has divided human dignity on the basis of cast system.

There is no such thing neither any idea in Islam which supports cast system.

But they are saying that the castism = Pathan-shekh-Sayyad yes they are not caste still majority of them not marry in between. And many sees themselves superior to other.

Majoirty do marry and there is no bar on their marrying within each others' clans. All of us Muslims be from whatever ethnicity we have no problem in marrying with each other and we have no problem with eating togather, praying togather at one place Unlike Hinduism in India wherein low cast Dalits in 99% cases are not allowed to marry higher cast Hindus. Similalry low cast Dalits can eat with higher cast hindus, there can be some exceptional cases but the majority are not allowed.

Punjabi, Sindhi, Baloch, Pathans etc.

NO one stops them from eating, praying togather in Islam. No one us superior than the other unlike Low cast and High cast Hindu system

There are many example as in India also but we have to change this all. For our sake.

Good for you change it. Its better for you the world has no problem if you want to keep the inhuman system intact.

ha ha ha..... look i have laughed at ur good joke....happy.

There is no caste according to Islam but still there are many practically in Pakistan as in India, Bangladesh, Nepal etc.

The question is about basic human rights which Cast system curbs in India. Nowhere in the world any religion snatches those basic human rights like drinking water from the same Well, same glass, eating in the same plate :angel:
pray at same worship place of a common faith. But in India.

Hinduism doesn't divide people, people divide people. Just like how you have a boss as well as a clerk for a better working of your office! Don't mix the two in your deliberate attempt to malign Hinduism. So please do tell me whats the harm in making a hierarchy with profession? Division of labor is practiced every where, infact even strictly so in the Military!

As I said people have used it to their own benefit, but attaching that to Hinduism is not logical.

you peoples can find the topic from no topic

you should be awarded Oscar award for this purpose
--------------

UK has no cast system and only south asian countries who are not even 10% of the population and that too do not follow in UK...... you guyz are on 4th page talking about no issue

O mankind! We have created you from a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that you may know one another. Verily, the most honourable of you with Allah is that (believer) who has Taqwa. Verily, Allah is All-Knowing, All-Aware.” [Qur’an 49:13]
Its not your caste but Taqwa which makes you better in Islam.

Back
Top Bottom