What's new

UK moves to ban caste discrimination

I honestly believe that if this cast system in India is abolished than India can be more developed and can become a true world power.

Agreed entirely.

It may seem evident to ppl from the outside but a great deal has already happened . Education is the key that will speed up things.

Mam , if you ask about Hinduism, there is also no cast based system only people started practicing this in this part of world. And practically you can see every religion have casts whether be it Islam or Hinduism in Subcontinent.

Then come up with the logical proofs that Hinduism does not have cast system.

Its also surprising that India sticks to cast system while the same is not as much grave in Nepal.

And NO not every religion has cast system. Islam doesnt not have any so please dont mix up Islam with Hinduism.

Thats not cast system. It simply called sects and no sect is given preference over other.
Shias kills Sunnis and sunnis kill shias in secterian related issues.
All Sunni, Shia perform Huj at Macca togather, there is no discrimination unlike Hindu cast syestm of Untouchability. All shia sunnis can eat togahter unlike Hindu cast system where low cast Hindus can not eat with the high cast hindu
s.

Mam where it is written?

Whereas on the other hand in Hindu Cast system the Human are discriminated and low cast Hindus are the only target of this discrimination.

Again there is no book who says that it is only made by us for benifit of some of us

I think its been a long time since thousands of years have passed and you still support cast system by pointing fingers at others.

I honestly believe that if this cast system in India is abolished than India can be more developed and can become a true world power.

Mam we are not supporintg it but as you said it is here for more than thousand years, It will take some time to be healed.

Agreed entirely.

It may seem evident to ppl from the outside but a great deal has already happened . Education is the key that will speed up things.

More than education i think realisation is the key to stop such discrimination.

As in most of the cases its the educated class which had defended cast system.

Then come up with the logical proofs that Hinduism does not have cast system.

Its also surprising that India sticks to cast system while the same is not as much grave in Nepal.

And NO not every religion has cast system. Islam doesnt not have any so please dont mix up Islam with Hinduism.

Mam you are alleging me so its your responsibility to bring logical proofs. I admit Islam dose not have cast system but look around us and you will find lots of cast in Muslims like Pathan, Shekh , Sayyad etc (at least in India)

Mam you are alleging me so its your responsibility to bring logical proofs. I admit Islam dose not have cast system but look around us and you will find lots of cast in Muslims like Pathan, Shekh , Sayyad etc (at least in India)

Pathan, Shekh , Sayyad are not casts. These are titles given to different tribes according to their ancestory. And let me tell you No Pathan is given preference over a Sayed or Sheikh or Jatt or Rajput, they are not discriminated viz a viz religious rituals neither they are untouchables.

All of them pray at the same mosque. All of then do eat togather.

Pathan, Shekh , Sayyad are not casts. These are titles given to different tribes according to their ancestory. And let me tell you No Pathan is given preference over a Sayed or Sheikh or Jatt or Rajput, they are not discriminated viz a viz religious rituals neither they are untouchables.

Mam by your logic all Brmahn, Kshtriya , Vashya , Shudra are also allowed in same mandir (Please dont talk with some man made exceptions). Here in India Shekhs are considered above all (Dont know why)

so would say a jatt marry a rajput, im a sikh not meant to have caste but it still go on

More than education i think realisation is the key to stop such discrimination.

As in most of the cases its the educated class which had defended cast system.

J,

Believe me, realisation is there. Even in rural areas the landed community has begun to realise the futility of living in the past. Govt measures are stern in the extreme. Today , in India if you murder a man you may get away with it. But if you get booked in any of the following you are done for :

1. Anti dowry act.
2. Cutting a tree.
3. Making casteist remarks at work place.

It is quite like the feudal system in Pak. The educated who are working don't give a sausage on what the caste or religion of a co worker is. The rural areas too are catching up.

A long road, but more than 1/3 traversed.

Redirect Notice

so would say a jatt marry a rajput, im a sikh not meant to have caste but it still go on

Marrying by your own choice is one thing whereas practicing untouchability is another.

You can say the reservasions over marriage is something to do with racism.

=rai.mrityunjay;706123]But unfortunatly we have this thing in India .

yes thats what the whole point is i dont know why the brits mentioned paks name in this crappy piece of news where as we dont have such practice.

J,

Believe me, realisation is there. Even in rural areas the landed community has begun to realise the futility of living in the past. Govt measures are stern in the extreme.

It is quite like the feudal system in Pak. The educated who are working don't give a sausage on what the caste or religion of a co worker is. The rural areas too are catching up.

A long road, but more than 1/3 traversed.

Redirect Notice

The rich had always discriminated the poor on the basis of their economic status.

Whereas a the division of Human based in a faith is altogather a different thing.

As far as realisation, i can see some sane posting from Indians though some are still trying to justify it but its good some are not losing their head unlike in the recent past.

Back
Top Bottom