What's new

UK Hindutva youth shout abuse at Pakistan in UK. Leicester

most religious Sikhs hate Muslims- it's part of their religion due to persecution by afghans and Mughals

Actually, they were the original Muslim haters before Hindutava was the powerhouse it is today, but now overseas Sikhs might not be as much of an islamophobe as they were back in the day, after 84 political refugees started flooding the western countries

Their priorities probably shifted

Alhamdulillah for Pakistan

most religious Sikhs hate Muslims- it's part of their religion due to persecution by afghans and Mughals

Actually, they were the original Muslim haters before Hindutava was the powerhouse it is today, but now overseas Sikhs might not be as much of an islamophobe as they were back in the day, after 84 political refugees started flooding the western countries

Their priorities probably shifted

Correct

Sikhs during partition resisted the most as they were the wealthiest group and owned the most land. Interestingly though, no masjids in East Punjab got destroyed in the time after.

My Pakjabi friend told me a slur for Muslim in Punjabi is "sulla" which is derived from the Punjabi word "musla".

After 1984. their political priorities completely changed as the diaspora is separatist. You can see them put on their social media "Punjabi but not Indian".

Farmers protest has effectively made them anti Hindutva as Hindutva hates them too for some reason.

I still cringe at Charda Punjab Lehnda Punjab Bhai Bhai sorry 😅

There is SOMETHING seriously pathologically wrong with sikhs in the UK. They consider themselves to be white English people. The sikh females are marrying white and black men in huge numbers in London.

You have to see what Sikhs are up to in Canada.

1661900115857.png

Holy shit. That’s the weakest and lamest shit I’ve ever seen. These skinnies are falling over themselves while trying to throw a punch. :lol:

Bhartis don’t even know how to jump someone.

I wasn’t able to see the video in the article but lmfao.

This proves that 15 indian men with 5 more indian men in reserve cannot subdue or take down 1 man................ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:.........at most they can just tear his shirt off...........:lol:

The Muslim Indians from Leicester that I know are indifferent to India-Pakistani rivalry. They are closer to Pakistanis, actually

A lot of indian Muslims are very pro-indian and highly anti-Pakistani. Sometimes even more so than indian hindus/gangus.

Last edited:
This proves that 15 indian men with 5 more indian men in reserve cannot subdue or take down 1 man................ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:.........at most they can just tear his shirt off...........:lol:

A lot of indian Muslims are very pro-indian and highly anti-Pakistani. Sometimes even more so than indian hindus/gangus.
I have yet to come across such a British Indian Muslim. Any Muslim who truly values their faith, would never put nationalism between them and their fellow believers.

I feel closer to an Indian Muslim than a Pakistani qadiani. Masjid goers would know

I had ALOT of fun in Leicester back in the nineties 😉

Every guji male I met there, couldn't stand up to a mouse, let alone a 19 year old, muscle bound Pakistani lad 💪

This video is doing the rounds on social media and I would be surprised if this goes unanswered.

Last edited:
Why don't the UK Pakees stomp these little niggaz out?

Back when I lived in NYC (04-09) these toads wouldn't even mention Pakistan in front of me, even when they were drunk. I remember the hood Pakees in Brooklyn stomping bhartis out and taking their bitches on a weekly basis in Jackson Heights.

It's Leicester - very small Pakistani community. Most of the Muslims are Indian gujaratis.

It's impossible for this scene to happen anywhere else.

It's Leicester - very small Pakistani community. Most of the Muslims are Indian gujaratis.

It's impossible for this scene to happen anywhere else.

Pakistanis make up less than 2% of Leicester's community. indians make up over 30%.

Indian Muslims should of course be Pro-Indian, especially more so to defend themselves from those who view them as a tool because of religion or ideology. I dont want them joining criminal gangs, tribes and militant groups, but the Indian military to defend themselves and the homeland from enemies.

Indian Muslims should of course be Pro-Indian, especially more so to defend themselves from those who view them as a tool because of religion or ideology. I dont want them joining criminal gangs, tribes and militant groups, but the Indian military to defend themselves and the homeland from enemies.
yes you should join the army - I would strongly recommend it
Most of the British Indian army Muslims were Pakistani, it helped us a lot when shit hit the fan

but they'll never let you, even Sikh % in the army is slowly coming down, forget adding Muslims in large numbers lol , they'll never trust you

Probably the bad influence of the UK's football hooligan culture.

yes you should join the army - I would strongly recommend it
Most of the British Indian army Muslims were Pakistani, it helped us a lot when shit hit the fan

but they'll never let you, even Sikh % in the army is slowly coming down, forget adding Muslims in large numbers lol , they'll never trust you
Why do you say this? If they're not guaranteed to get top posts in the Indian Army that's just slavery.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom