What's new

UK Hindutva youth shout abuse at Pakistan in UK. Leicester

Guys, just heard that those that were attacked were not Pakistanis but indian Muslims. I know a few guys who live in Leicester.

Your geek friends ? Lol

Guys, just heard that those that were attacked were not Pakistanis but indian Muslims. I know a few guys who live in Leicester.

Your geek friends ? Lol

Lol.........................Someone who I went to university with back in the late 1990s.......................:lol:

That's all these midgets can do, hurt Indian Muslims like a bunch a faggots they are

Apparently these indian Muslims were supporting india too. Have no idea why they were attacked.

That's not a surprise and something I pointed to earlier on.
That being said it will now make Pakistan v India games far worse i.e. the religious stuff. It will send mobs of Pakistanis into hyper mode.

I wonder what will happen when we play against India in super 4?

And what about the intensity of a final?

That's not a surprise and something I pointed to earlier on.
That being said it will now make Pakistan v India games far worse i.e. the religious stuff. It will send mobs of Pakistanis into hyper mode.

When it gets to the extreme street war levels, the whites blacks and other non-indians will not protect uk indians. UK Pakistanis will not need the back up of anyone as we run some of the biggest crime networks and some of the most violent gangs in the UK.

I am inviting you to my place to put your money where your mouth is , instead of boxing, you seem interested in doxing.. After all, you are the one flexing? ...Surprised to know the obsession that people here go looking for me.

Setup alert...:mod:

Nobody is interested in coming to your place.

When it gets to the extreme street war levels, the whites blacks and other non-indians will not protect uk indians. UK Pakistanis will not need the back up of anyone as we run some of the biggest crime networks and some of the most violent gangs in the UK.

Bro it won't come to that. This is just bakwas in their city. The Pakistani population in the Midlands is huge outnumbering any other ethnic group. No one will front.

Bro it won't come to that. This is just bakwas in their city. The Pakistani population in the Midlands is huge outnumbering any other ethnic group. No one will front.
They attempted it a decade ago with the bafoon EDL movement. The pathetic Tommy Robinson tried to gather support from the indian community by his whore Gurmit Singh. Didnt work, Gurmit ended in prison for robbery. Apparently Gurmit is out, unemployed and an alcoholic.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom