What's new

UK Hindutva youth shout abuse at Pakistan in UK. Leicester

Leicester is less then 50% white. Most asians in leicester are hindu gujjis...lil scrawney gandhi ones. Just mob mentality bravery. They're no where to be seen and wouldn't survive anywhere else
Cricketing rivalry existed but hooliganism was rare in cricket. Over the years a growing racist aggrogance has developed where Hindu Gujratis feels it is acceptable to shout racist abuse at Pakistanis. This is clearly been instigated by Hindutva ideology occurring in india.

Bradford Pakees should go on a trip.

It used to happen alot back in the 90's gangs of people going to diff cities to fight. Not anymore though people are too busy on the hussle for the pounds. Everyone just sticks to their strongholds now

Cricketing rivalry existed but hooliganism was rare in cricket. Over the years a growing racist aggrogance has developed where Hindu Gujratis feels it is acceptable to shout racist abuse at Pakistanis. This is clearly been instigated by Hindutva ideology occurring in india.

Its expected in leicester a veggie sanghi shit hole.

looks like gangs territory over their where are Birmingham , Liverpool , Manchester and Rochdale Pakistani fellas at

It used to happen alot back in the 90's gangs of people going to diff cities to fight. Not anymore though people are too busy on the hussle for the pounds. Everyone just sticks to their strongholds now

Its expected in leicester a veggie sanghi shit hole.

UK sounds like an interesting place. My cousin from Glasgow was telling me about how the Indian warrior Sunny Deol got slapped around by a couple of Pakees about 15 years ago in Glasgow.

in 2016 few sardar jis beaten a pathan guy at a company residence in Dubai. Next evening gates of particular complex were sealed and every sardar ji was thrown from the top of that building by pakistanis. after that nobody would dare to touch a pakistani or even think about it

Lol and they just took that? this is just sad, UK Paks disappointing everyone like usual.

Why don't the UK Pakees stomp these little niggaz out?

Back when I lived in NYC (04-09) these toads wouldn't even mention Pakistan in front of me, even when they were drunk. I remember the hood Pakees in Brooklyn stomping bhartis out and taking their bitches on a weekly basis in Jackson Heights.
Leicester ain’t no NYC lol this is geek city everyone’s under 5ft2 and weak as **** .

Why don't the UK Pakees stomp these little niggaz out?

Back when I lived in NYC (04-09) these toads wouldn't even mention Pakistan in front of me, even when they were drunk. I remember the hood Pakees in Brooklyn stomping bhartis out and taking their bitches on a weekly basis in Jackson Heights.

Police everywhere. Do this on a normal day and theyll be lucky to make it out alive. NGL i crave and itch for the day when i encounter something like this, need to get it out of my system lol

Back
Top Bottom