Pakistan
(Part One)

(Part Two - Close up)

A Sighting in Indian Side as well

Most Recent Sighting in Moscow , over city

One of most credible sightings over US viewed by whole city

Mexican Army's video tracking boggies 10-13 in night

UFO sightings in Itay

Lake Erie - shot with night vision midway , the night vision aspect of video is cool

China (Worm hole opening - over china)

Iraq night vision military footage

France

Last edited by a moderator:
man, i really want them to come on ground and make dealas with human, so we can STOP fighting with each other and Conquer the SPACE. :agree:

:usflag::coffee:

well i beleave there could be something..i mean there could be any other creature in this world except us....well hope they will have good relations with pak and help us making new generation Aircraft....

there can be other creatures but i believe no other creature can be as destructive as human beings so i dont realy see any reason to believe in UFOs

As the name refers its “unidentified” and you people identified these objects as aliens or creatures other than human…….!!!!!

unidentified objects, not "alien made objects"people. everything that you dont have knowledge about is not alien made! its a lot of secrets in this world

Last edited:
why is it that in many of the latest ufo pictures you see high tech glowing objects. and almost all the old pictures before 80s are bad shaped ufos locking like low tech objects.
maybe the aliens have got new technology in the last 30 years lol. Se the picture?

Wow! that's actually beautiful. In July last year in Lahore i saw a bright object in the sky just like a star. it was moving in a circle sometimes it takes sharp turns at a great speed until it disappears. i just looked at it and laughed, i mean it can't be an alien vehicle isn't it?

Wow! that's actually beautiful. In July last year in Lahore i saw a bright object in the sky just like a star. it was moving in a circle sometimes it takes sharp turns at a great speed until it disappears. i just looked at it and laughed, i mean it can't be an alien vehicle isn't it?

That object must be there to pick up Nawaz sharif or shahbaz sharif. Next time we might see the same object hovering over Islamabad to pick up zardari. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Once I saw a documentary related to Conspiracy Theory where they say that many Illuminatis aren't Human but from another planet :rofl:

That was perhaps "Hashem Videos" on youtube lol

That object must be there to pick up Nawaz sharif or shahbaz sharif. Next time we might see the same object hovering over Islamabad to pick up zardari. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

and that object disappears in front of your eyes as if it is dissolved in the sky somewhere, nah! i don't think so.
Even if its a helicopter, it put a good show out there at 4:00am for no reason at all. :rofl:

It is written & stated very clearly in most major religions that there is life out there in space other then us that there are other worlds/beings ..... there has been to many stories and to many hidden top secret cover ups to have some belive that there perhaps is someone out there other then just us! It's been held under wraps for too many years by many countries so there wont be panic in the world! But i think most of us know that the truth is becoming more clear and speaks for its self .......

Back
Top Bottom