What's new

UAE vs PAK: Cricket World Cup 2015 - 4th March: Match 25

Afridi scored 21 from 7 balls. He should have come earlier in last ten overs when Pakistan had wicketd in hand..but misbah wanted to be hero of every match and dont look at bigger picture

he should save his strength and energy for Saturday....but yeah, Afridi went into his demon mode with the batting no doubt. At least he has re-deemed himself. His performance in the first 2 games was SHIT

Courtesy UAE for letting us bat first.

im surprised they elected to field first

Fastest to reach 8000 ODI runs (balls faced):

Shahid Afridi 6857
Sehwag 7658
Gilchrist 8310
Jayasuriya 8920
MS Dhoni 8950
Yes best strike rate( among 8000 club) but worst average of a mere 23.

Lagta hai pakistan team ne shoaib akhtar ke roast ko serious le liya hai:p:

im surprised they elected to field first

With Aqib Javed as their coach, their being team being assumed as mini Pakistani team, and on top of everything Pakistan struggling with its RR (considering UAE won't make it to next round), there is nothing left to be surprised about. :enjoy:

If you know this then why bother trying or going to next stage for trying?

Why is Pakistan playing then? :lol::lol::lol:

Teams participate because that's the sportsman spirit. Ireland has no chance of winning the cup they are still playing. I would want my team to defend their trophy but I am mature enough to know India is no match for Australia unless lucf favors India.

What benefit has nasir jamshed brought to the team? Pakistan will miss Younus Khan in their match against SA.

Why is Pakistan playing then? :lol::lol::lol:

Teams participate because that's the sportsman spirit. Ireland has no chance of winning the cup they are still playing. I would want my team to defend their trophy but I am mature enough to know India is no match for Australia unless lucf favors India.

What benefit has nasir jamshed brought to the team? Pakistan will miss Younus Khan in their match against SA.
If australia defeated India in last few matches then it dont mean it will keep doing this in every next match. My point was that every match is differrnt and win or lose depend on performance on that particular day thatsshy every team try to compete with postive mindset and hope

I also cannot understand why nasir still in team while sarfraz/fawad are spectators

hahaha.. Nasir still Alive ??

B_OmS73VAAAJtxL.jpg

Saw yasir fielding. Is jamshed off field again (till 35th over)?

Afghans VS Aussie
Afghan won the toss and go for bowl first:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom