What's new

Featured UAE visa suspension for Pakistan, others due to security concerns: report

Why is OP so surprised? Jews and Arabs are cousins.

Israelis aren't real Jews, heck they ain't even semites. Lying scum, through their teeth. Ain't met a White, Blue Eyed Jew in my life. israelis have more in common with turks and azeris, than they have with Arabs. israelis from the Caucus Region, belonging to the Khazar people, who in turn were the dominant tribe that ruled the Western Turkic Kaghanate people.

As per below this isn't about interests.

The Arabs want economic relations with Israel for the same reason you want economic relations with China. Pakistan and Pakistani nationals are seen as a potential threat to that relationship. You have a strong position on Palestinians human rights, but absolutely nothing about Uyghurs. I think the Palestinians are better off. At least they are not on their own. Other speak for them.

it could either be that your mere presence is offensive or no one takes you seriously.
It could be as truth hurts and some Pakistanies have the tendency to ignore truth when it dsnt fit into their narrative they build for themselves.

It could be as truth hurts and some Pakistanies have the tendency to ignore truth when it dsnt fit into their narrative they build for themselves.

So you went with no one takes you seriously option.

In 5 years time, you would transition into the first bit as your country descends in security crisis.

What are your interests in Palestine? Are they greater than your interests in the UAE?
No interests in Palestine. Just a moral stance that occupation cannot go on forever.

What are your interests in Palestine? Are they greater than your interests in the UAE?

Hi,

Paskistani fanbys don't know that palestinians sold their land to the israelis and brought the money over to the US and opened up used car dealerships everywhere every major city US.

Pakistanis are fighting a war that palestinians have abandoned decades ago.

Only the poor are suffering---.

Last edited:
Let me ask you if we are the only ones having selective self interests?

We'll know in a few days if your morals regarding the Palestinians is greater than your economic interests with the UAE.

You ever see a 1920's Palestine map?

1606332880591.png

We'll know in a few days if your morals regarding the Palestinians is greater than your economic interests with the UAE.
And you missed my point while trying to pedal the higher moral ground. I am all up for Pakistan making decisions in her interests. Your country does the same all the time why whine at others?

And you missed my point while trying to pedal the higher moral ground. I am all up for Pakistan making decisions in her interests. Your country does the same all the time why whine at others?

You missed my point. Given your economic situation, your relationship with the UAE is FAR more important than some morale stand over an insignificant parcel of barren land. The Palestinians don't care about Pakistan.

Do whats more important to your own interests. No?

Back
Top Bottom