What's new

UAE: Three Iranian kidnappers of UK businessman held

I think we all know the historical realities of all those battles and the subsequent religious, cultural, linguistic, genetic etc. influence. No need to hide that. After all this is your national trauma that will never disappear. You just have to pray that the Arabs will not get united again.

After all you were unable to deal with one single Arab country (Iraq) out of the over 20 Arab countries.

So don't have any high hopes conquered sheep.

I think we all know the historical realities of all those battles and the subsequent religious, cultural, linguistic, genetic etc. influence. No need to hide that. After all this is your national trauma that will never disappear. You just have to pray that the Arabs will not get united again.

After all you were unable to deal with one single Arab country (Iraq) out of the over 20 Arab countries.

So don't have any high hopes conquered sheep.
Iraq backed by many countries
and there are no such thing as arab world the only arab countries are GCC the rest are arabzied Iraq is Safavid majoosi country israel crushed your 20 countries in six day we will crush you in six hours we will put you under our boots from the persian gulf to the Atlantic Ocean

Yes, keep telling yourself that if that makes you sleep better at night contrary to genetic, cultural, religious, linguistic etc. evidence, conquered sheep.:lol:
Who going to conquer us you I dare you to do so and you going to see what happen we can level you to the ground if we want even without sitting a foot on your soil so becareful what are wish for

Back
Top Bottom