What's new

UAE: Three Iranian kidnappers of UK businessman held

That wasn't what your mother said:

Hauthis? :lol: the only thing you're good for is crying blood on your TV. Where were you to help them all? :lol:

See what this officer said you are a joke:yahoo::omghaha::yay::dance3:

Son of Misyar and musfar and wanasa you are my master:lol: go worship al saud or they going to lash your back

Interesting video, but vintage I'm afraid, don't know to whom was the instructor were speaking to. But history speaks for itself surely:

This is a pure documented humiliation :azn:

MIN45 onward.

We've already seen what you're made of, give it a rest :lol: :D :laugh: :rofl: :omghaha:

Last edited:
I can smell the humiliation from miles away. You have still not forgot your national trauma and I doubt that you ever will.

You are welcome.

Now stop acting more Arab than the Arab themselves. At the end of the day you are just a confused Ajami that is worshipping Arabs.

:lol:

:lol::lol:

Is that '' the holy mud'' or shit of mullas
No that the camel shit of your mother camel in the battle of Jamal
Right this in google
التبرك بروث جمل ام المؤمنين عائشة في معركة الجمل :lol::lol::lol:

I can smell the humiliation from miles away. You have still not forgot your national trauma and I doubt that you ever will.

You are welcome.

Now stop acting more Arab than the Arab themselves. At the end of the day you are just a confused Ajami.

Ok we are ajami u Arabs good

That wasn't what your mother said:

Hauthis? :lol: the only thing you're good for is crying blood on your TV. Where were you to help them all? :lol:

Interesting video, but vintage I'm afraid, don't know to whom was the instructor were speaking to. But history speaks for itself surely:

This is a pure documented humiliation :azn:

MIN45 onward.

We've already seen what you're made off, give it a rest :lol: :D :laugh: :rofl: :omghaha:
With all technology you have you couldn't win any battle the last battle you won was ahud under the command of field marshal abu sufyian :omghaha:

Look at those Farsis. Desperately trying to get our attention from the Persianized Azeri Turk that commented in the beginning to the two Mullah's. Wish we could return the favor. Now go worship your masters and conquerors.

They turned out as very nice and obedient sheep I must say. What centuries of conquest and slavery did not achieve they do it by themselves.

If we can lend them a fire or two they will feel very much at home.

Maybe we should try it one more time. :lol:

Anyway does kidnapping not result in a execution in the UAE?

I hope it does. GCC shouldn't tolerate iranian activities on the soil of the Arabian peninsula.
I hope the sword is the way to go.

No that the camel shit of your mother camel in the battle of Jamal
Right this in google
التبرك بروث جمل ام المؤمنين عائشة في معركة الجمل :lol::lol::lol:

“There’s nothing (impure) in the urine of the infallibles: their blood, urine and feces (are free of) any filth or dirtiness…nor there is any stink in their urine or feces, rather both are like the Musk. Nay, (in fact) whoever drinks and eat their urine, feces and blood, Allah forbids fire on him, and cause him to enter paradise…the urine and feces of the Imams doesn’t carry impurities or stench, but they are like musk, and whoever drank their urine and feces and their blood, Allah will make Hell fire Haram on them and their admission to Heaven becomes must.” (Anwaar al-Wilayah, p.440)

May be Khomaini is a good for start.:rofl:

Look at those Farsis. Desperately trying to get our attention from the Persianized Azeri Turk that commented in the beginning to the two Mullah's. Wish we could return the favor. Now go worship your masters and conquerors.

Saudis declare jihad to librate Palestine and Jerusalem takbeeer

People from Saudi Arabia already conquered half of the known world and what is now Palestine and held it for nearly 1000 years. Including your little entity where they made several everlasting changes. You are a good example of one of those changes if you use your little pea brain for once. It is time for somebody else to step up.

I am still eagerly awaiting you to accomplish this. I am afraid that all you can do is hiding the sewer rat Nasrullat in some bunker somewhere in Southern Lebanon.

People from Saudi Arabia already conquered half of the known world and what is now Palestine and held it for nearly 1000 years. Including your little entity where they made several everlasting changes. You are a good example of one of those changes if you use your little pea brain for once. It is time for somebody else to step up.

I am still eagerly awaiting you to accomplish this. I am afraid that all you can do is hiding the sewer rat Nasrullat in some bunker somewhere in Southern Lebanon.

Why are you mad these are abu mut'ab soldiers

Back
Top Bottom