What's new

UAE: Three Iranian kidnappers of UK businessman held

I think the " Islamic " Republic is a self-spoken example for its remarkable terroristic deeds such as storming an embassy of an independent state.

Next ....

Saudi is the only country in the world who support terrorists against innocent citizens in muslim and even non-muslim countries.

Next...

I think the " Islamic " Republic is a self-spoken example for its remarkable terroristic deeds such as storming an embassy of an independent state.

Next ....
It's amazing how saudi pigs show their real face when it's come to their masters when I say why Saudis dont support Palestine they say they don't support terrorism so Palestine is terrorist but they support the terrorism in Iraq and Afghanistan
When the soviet invaded Afghanistan they supported the mujahideen only because soviet are enemy of america but America invaded Iraq they don't support mujahideen

Saudi is the only country in the world who support terrorists against innocent citizens in muslim and even non-muslim countries.

Next...

So sorry :lol: But coming from someone who's country took full responsibility of hijacking an airplane of a head of a state is amazing, not to mention the havoc they created in the most sacred piece of land to all Muslims, bombing a Synagog in Argentina, and the attempt to murder the Israeli diplomatic mission in India.

I never said such thing, perhaps you're brain is playing tricks on you :lol:

It's amazing how saudi pigs show their real face when it's come to their masters when I say why Saudis dont support Palestine they say they don't support terrorism so Palestine is terrorist but they support the terrorism in Iraq and Afghanistan
When the soviet invaded Afghanistan they supported the mujahideen only because soviet are enemy of america but America invaded Iraq they don't support mujahideen

The " Islamic " Republic of Iran was the tail of the entire operation of Iraq's freedom. And what did you get in return after it? Sanctions and the axis of evil reference given by POTUS:lol: :D :laugh: :omghaha: :rofl:

Last edited:
So sorry :lol: But coming from someone who's country took full responsibility of hijacking an airplane of a head of a state is amazing, not to mention the havoc they created in the most sacred piece of land to all Muslims, bombing a Synagog in Argentina, and the attempt to murder the Israeli diplomatic mission in India.

The " Islamic " Republic of Iran was the tail of the entire operation of Iraq's freedom. And what did you get in return after it? Sanctions and the axis of evil reference given by POTUS:lol: :D :laugh: :omghaha: :rofl:
Hhhhhhh lie then believe your lies who gave them fuel you who opened air space and land and sea it's you we supported the iraqi militia fighters against Americans while you supported sahaw traitors and al Qaida against the real resistanceMilitary Bases in Saudi Arabia | US Military Bases

Hhhhhhh lie then believe your lies who gave them fuel you who opened air space and land and sea it's you we supported the iraqi militia fighters against Americans while you supported sahaw traitors and al Qaida against the real resistanceMilitary Bases in Saudi Arabia | US Military Bases

We are enemy of america we don't expect anything from them the one who helped them is you in Kuwait and Iraq funny how Saudi animals twisting history the happened 10 years ago what if things happened 100 years ago

I never lied, after all, we don't use Taqqyiah. :lol:

The US doesn't maintain a military base in KSA either, still, I see nothing wrong in it. But the US does maintain bases in the rest of the GCC anyhow.

We are enemy of america we don't expect anything from them the one who helped them is you in Kuwait and Iraq funny how Saudi animals twisting history the happened 10 years ago what if things happened 100 years ago

This is what your president said back in the day:

:lol: :laugh: :D :rofl: :omghaha:

The US doesn't maintain a military base in KSA either, still, I see nothing wrong in it. But the US does maintain bases in the rest of the GCC anyhow.

Be happy.

American gave us loyal government in Iraq you gave them billions you though they going to remove saddam and bring ruler loyal to you but the Americans slapped you on the face you wasted your billions for nothing your money lost like a pie in the Skye

Good, so now you do understand that everything your mullahs ask you to do, especially every single Friday when they say death to America is for nothing but public consumption? :lol:
American gave us loyal government in Iraq you gave them billions you though they going to remove saddam and bring ruler loyal to you but the Americans slapped you on the face you wasted your billions for nothing your money lost like a pie in the Skye

You're far from being delusional :lol: We publicly oppose the invasion of Iraq, so, claiming that we gave a penny is as laughable as believing the Mullahs' claim to somewhat related to the House of the Prophet. It is your money which was gone like a pie in the sky in Yemen, Bahrain, Egypt, Lebanon, and Gaza. Meanwhile, you're people are starving :rofl:

Be happy.

I surely will.

@SALMAN AL-FARSI

Shut up your dirty Rafidah ajami and ibn Mut'ah.. Know your masters.

Iran and state-sponsored terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It's american source according to state department iran support terrorism so stop post the same trash you stupid donkey iran on terrorsists list because iran against america
The terrorsists who are america best friends the were removed from the list such us MEK and don't bring american or Zionist propaganda but neutral source and everyone know america is the biggest terrorist nation in the world

Good, so now you do understand that everything your mullahs ask you to do, especially every single Friday when they say death to America is for nothing but public consumption? :lol:

You're far from being delusional :lol: We publicly oppose the invasion of Iraq, so, claiming that we gave a penny is as laughable as believing the Mullahs' claim to somewhat related to the House of the Prophet. It is your money which was gone like a pie in the sky in Yemen, Bahrain, Egypt, Lebanon, and Gaza. Meanwhile, you're people are starving :rofl:

I surely will.
No we didn't waste our many houthists children destroyed whole battalion of your army you are joke
See what this officer said you are a joke:yahoo::omghaha::yay::dance3:

@SALMAN AL-FARSI

Shut up you dirty Rafidah ajami and ibn Mut'ah. Know your masters.

Iran and state-sponsored terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Son of Misyar and musfar and wanasa you are my master:lol: go worship al saud or they going to lash your back

Last edited:
LOL, you dumb Kazakh nomad. You are already culturally, linguistically, mentally and religiously conquered by us you dumb creature.

You are even worshipping us Hashemites.

Ibn Mut'ah.

:lol:

LOL, you dumb Kazakh nomad. You are already culturally, linguistically, mentally and religiously conquered by us you dumb creature.

You are even worshipping us Hashemites.

Ibn Mut'ah.

:lol:
I said go back to al habasha and silan island

Please delete your offensive posts and do not insult each other.

Safavids can't take it, you're no welcome in most of the countries around the world because of your mullahs' evil deeds. :lol:

Last edited:
:lol::lol:

Is that '' the holy mud'' or shit of mullas

They turned out as very nice and obedient sheep I must say. What centuries of conquest and slavery did not achieve they do it by themselves.

If we can lend them a fire or two they will feel very much at home.

Anyway does kidnapping not result in a execution in the UAE?

Back
Top Bottom