What's new

UAE ranks first globally in respect for women

somnath

Reaction score
Country
India
The UAE ranks number one in the world for treating women with respect, according to a study comparing development and well-being among 132 nations.

UAE Crown Prince Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum said the evidence on respect for women reflected fundamental truths about Emirati culture and traditions.

“We have the deepest respect for women. We respect their sacrifices and their dedication as partners in the building of our nation. In many sectors they have been able to contribute more than men because UAE society gives women a supportive environment to achieve their full potential.

The global Social Progress Index also ranked the UAE as number one for the lowest level of violent crime, the lowest homicide rate, the lowest undernourishment rate, and the highest rate of enrolment in secondary education.

The report was produced by a team of international economists led by Professor Michael Porter of Harvard Business School, as part of an initiative launched by the World Economic Forum’s Global Agenda Council.

UAE ranks first globally in respect for women | Pakistan Today

UAE Crown Prince Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum said the evidence on respect for women reflected fundamental truths about Emirati culture and traditions.

UAE ranks first globally in respect for women | Pakistan Today
UAE Crown Prince..........?

Dumb journalists can't even copy and paste properly! Here's the right stuff:

"His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, said the evidence on respect for women reflected fundamental truths about Emirati culture and traditions."

UAE is world's No. 1 in respect for women - Emirates 24/7

Well true, i can say women do feel safe in UAE, much more in Abu Dhabi. Dubai has gone a little sour but nothing that cant be taken care of.

What kind of photos are you looking for if I may ask? Are you a pervert?

Or more Farsi sour grapes?

Those are teenage girls performing one of the traditional dances of UAE.

This I find highly disturbing to watch as a mujahid

That is a group performing, I approve
However not a few for 2 people.

There was a whole delegation that watched all kind of dances. You can find the videos on Youtube even. It was during the visit of George Bush.
It's just Farsi propaganda taken from some Farsi forum/blog as anyone can see by googling the photo.

But what to expect from Mullah trolls?

It's good that women are respected. But i think UAE is still due to provide total freedom to females there. For instance women are not allowed to drive, not allowed to wear clothes according to their interests, etc. Which is a basic right of a human irrespective of gender or anything else.

What chutyapa is this? Been to UAE before? Ever stepped outta India? Your woman can wear shirt skirts at 2 in the night, take out a load of cash from an ATM and walk home all alone and no one would follow or dare touch her. This shit is impossible in Western countries.

Ajeeb bak bak without any factual knowledge. Women are free to drive, much much more freedom for women than India or Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom