What's new

UAE ISRAEL Peace Agreement

it's nothing new . i visited dubai in 2009 and i came across multiple jewish people and a jewish family too . maybe they were not israelis but they were still chewish .

The same Jews in Usrael do that too..
And if you understood anything about this deal.. you'll know that it is conditional on the two states solution.. So Zionists or not.. it favours the Palestinian cause.. and stops the annexation of the west bank..
I didn't know Netanyahu & co supports Palestine and opposes Israel. My mistake, it is a good deal then.

Congratulations to the UAE for normalising relations with Israel, others should follow so that their citizens can visit Al Aqsa in Jerusalem, the undivided capital of the Jewish state.

No one is talking stupidly bombing any other country here, it's simple and crystal clear that majority of Muslims in all Muslim countries hate Israel because of its illegal occupation of Palestine, and killing of innocent poor Palestinians with F16S
Now let's come to, your so called economic development bull crap, does UAE need Israel to boast its economy?
Or else Israel needs UAE, and other Arabic states wealth anf thier resources to get a economic boast?
Sorry Israel can't bring no, dam economic boast to any dam Muslim country in the world instead its just using usa to get political millege and to expand its illegal occupation to other small and weak Muslim states!
Not accepting that bullcrap doesn't means to start a dam war against Israel but at the same time if countries like Iran hit back Israel politically or against its DAJALI sellouts allies like Saudis and UAE s croupt and immoral sheikhs, Pakistan can look other way, and let these stupid Arab elites suffer, that's all!
But if you feel happy for Israel, and UAE's friendship then why not go out with Israeli flag and tell peoples in ur area about those benefits and feel the reaction?
Pakistan doesn't need any dam. Help from these foolish Arabs or killers of Israel?
Pakistan can simply work secretly with Iran with underground pipelines for gas and feul, bringing more energy then develop more industries bringing more jobs and health care and building up bigger military, if pakistan just works whole heartedly with Iran for trade and secret military ties, I can gurntee you in 2 years pakistan can resolve most of its economic issues, and at least won't be like where it is now?
America controls IMF , Saudis are thier slaves IMF took control of pakistans economy in last years of musharfs rule and after removing him because of his wise moves by not really attacking AFGHAN talibans he got, removed and theifs been launched as a form of govt, Kiyani took full advantage of the secret deals from CIA and made huge money from dramas like OBL kill and capture missions, if you hve any doubts go check kiyanis properties outside pakistan the island?
From that time till now IMF bieng used as a tool of economic preasure to melt down pakistans economy and our politicians took advantage of it too!
Even though they were theivs but still they didn't agreed to accept state of Israel, that's where whole problem lies?
State of Israel is afraid of Pakistan and its military might, but it's too far for them to plan or secretly attack pakistani nuclear facilities, they tried it in the past with the help of India but they failed and after that, these foolish traitors like Saudis and uae been used to put economic preasure by giving help to pakistan with strings atached to it?
On one side, Pakistan Bern attacked by croupt, politicians, judges, genrals cleaning out its treasures and accepting IMFs unwanted orders and its agents in pakistan on the other hand showing pakistani nation, UAE KSA are our only brothers supporting us that's all crap is being exposed long ago and in 2020 these old, stupids can't stand against very open digital world knowing that decade old great game of Israel to become the ultimate super power and rule the world!
No matter how good relations between these Arabic kings can create with Israel in the end, Israelis will dump them like they did to qadafi and saddam.
Above all there is a power called by humans GOD , no matter how these stupids thinks and plans, thier conspiracies, GOD will bring them towards thier ultimate end, for Muslims it's simple to follow the word of Holly book called QURAN or follow fake economic powers and accept Israel as thier new God!
It's ur decesion in ur hands, but as a nation we condem that fake deal, which was just opened for the media, it was there since the frist Iraq War and these weak, croupt, immoral Arabic kings were bowing to thier new God called dajjal and his state called Israel now please go ahead and join them.
I don't mind it!
I said to make your country Pakistan stronger amd stronger economically. So you dont have to take loans from uae.
And when you become friends with isreal.
You can cut ties with uae. Just like turkey did.
Uae se bheek mango phr us hi uae ko bura bhala kaho.
Of course uae is developed and if they need technology advanced then there are otger countries. They cannot take a drop of economic benefits from isreal. True.
But but THE WHOLE POINT IS WHY ARE YOU ANGRY?
ITS UAE? ITS ISREAL?
WHAT IT HAS TO DO WITH YOU?
RETURN UAE MONEY AND BRING BACK YOUR 20 LAKH WORKERS AND THEN CONDEMN UAE, THEN BOMB UAE, THEN BRING BACK YOUR AMBASSADOR. ETC WHATEVER YOU WANT.
WHY ARE YOU BRING INTERNAL AFFAIRS OF UAE AND ISREAL TO PAKISTAN.
WHAT HAS PAKISTAN TO DO WITH IT.

Pakistan price for recognizing Israel

> $ 100B debt write off

> Grant of $ 5B per year from USA

> 200 latest generation of F-15

> AWACS, missiles, EW , new generation radars etc

> Market access to US, Europe
97159668_2699108787040254_7289528862545805312_n.jpg

man its just frustrating.. I do not know if you had contact with ME arabs but here you can find many.. and how you can see the forum guys here behaving and talking you see these guys doing the same..

I am not talking here to take off and let these peoplee being eaten by israel I just point out their own faults and how untrustworthy they are.. also pain does benefit someone so you will have an interest in being in pain..

hehe you mean the most severe in punishment? thats really a wicked bad wish its better resolved not in the ahira :D

I didnt get it or didnt want to accept it: you really defend this expansion?

They are their own worst enemy. But to blind to see it.

If the Arabs and Israelis can get along well, India doesn't need complex balancing between them. Good for us:)

It's amusing to see that Pakistanis debate this topic time and again, based on what's best for Pakistan. Some idiots claim that Pakistan benefits from recognizing israel. The confounded j@ckasses hide or ignore the fact that it the discussion on israel recognition has nothing to do with nationalism and everything to do with Islam. Every idiot talking about israel doesn't seem to get it through their brain-dead thick skull, that the creation of israel in its entirety, hinges on the argument that God gave them (Jews) this land (Holy Land). That right there, makes israel an illegal, an illegitimate state, based on lies.

The creation of israel based on "God gave them this land", infers to God's covenant with Abraham, who was originally given this land. Thereby implying as being the children of Abraham (Muslims through Ishmael and Jews through Isaac) are by default, rightful claimants to the Holy Land. What Zionist don't want you to know is that God's covenant with Abraham, extend to those of his progeny that do not commit acts of wickedness.

Well the Jews did commit acts of wickedness, murderers of Prophets of God (John the Baptist & Zachariah). Jews changed the word of God in the Torah, to suit their narrative. Jews changed word of God in the Torah about Abraham's first born son, Ishmael, calling him a b@$tard child (Naozobillah).

Jews cursed and accused the Blessed Virgin Mary of adultery. They didn't stop there, Jews then proceeded to orchestrate the crucifixion of Jesus the Messiah. After their wickedness (for the second time in history), they were destroyed by the Romans (the first time was the Babylonians who destroyed the Jews).

So when the Zionist claim that "God gave them this land (Holy Land)" they are lying through their teeth. The entire basis of the creation of israel as a state is a LIE. For the Jews were expelled from God's covenant with Abraham. And as a Muslim who is Pakistani, Afghan, Iranian or any other nationality, you stand with this responsibility on your shoulders to NOT recognize the state of israel, as it is an illegal state and based on illegitimate claims. Pakistan cannot, shall not and will not recognize the illegal state of israel. Because Pakistan was created on the basis of Islam and by that definition, Pakistan cannot recognize this criminal, murderer, liar state. Arabs, Turks, Egyptians and Jordanians may betray Islam, but YOU Pakistan, Afghanistan and Iran cannot, shall not and will not this b@$tard state.

Shame on you, you disgraceful and utterly pathetic idiots who have Muslim names and talk about Pakistan recognizing israel. I wouldn't pray over your grave you ungrateful rascals!!!

Last edited:
Muslims have killed more muslims .

So we should ignore it when Non-Muslims do it?

This kind of nonsense is why I don't take seriously when random Non-Muslims post stereotypes against Muslims to discredit our voice.

even East Pakistan (I must put this in to shut you up).

You are on thin ice here. It is not surprising though that you believe make believe numbers by Indians about 1971.

@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan

Loyalties?

I have no loyalty towards any country or anyone other than my immediate family.

I post threads randomly of which I think the content is interesting for PDF members.

Where?

At the OIC?

See article below.

UAE-Israel deal tears OIC apart

Splits the Muslim bloc into Arab, non-Arab groups: Makes 57-member organisation totally irrelevant

15 Aug, 2020

https://www.24newshd.tv/15-Aug-2020/uae-israel-deal-tears-oic-apart

The OIC would be the best organisation to discuss the best course of action to create a unified response.

However, this organisation cannot do anything, because the members are not unified.

Arab countries are siding with the UAE and non-Arab countries in the OIC are against them.

Apparently, Arab nationalism is more important.

Fair enough.

This is a clear demand.

Clear demands are better to convey to the general public, making it more able to get support for them, instead of publishing 500 page reports that no one will read.

OIC is dead now.

Pakistan, İran, Turkey, and Malaysia will form the next bloc of Muslim countries. Already predicted by our esteemed scholar Dr. Israr Ahmad, which you must have seen posted many times recently.

OIC is dead now.

Pakistan, İran, Turkey, and Malaysia will form the next bloc of Muslim countries. Already predicted by our esteemed scholar Dr. Israr Ahmad, which you must have seen posted many times recently.

I have read something about him, I think, while scanning threads.

But to wrap up our discussion on this thread, final question:

Will the bloc be an official organisation such as CENTO and SEATO, or will it be a bloc in 'hearts and minds'?

I have read something about him, I think, while scanning threads.

But to wrap up our discussion on this thread, final question:

Will the bloc be an official organisation such as CENTO and SEATO, or will it be a bloc in 'hearts and minds'?

Genuine Islamic defensive and economic bloc, like what was envisioned at KL.

Christians have also killed more Christians... looks at all the wars throughout history...

Blacks have killed more blacks...

So your point is mute...

The biggest killers of Muslims in recent history have been European colonizers, USSR/Russia/Orthodox proxy states, and the US.

Gideon Polya has written that the global avoidable mortality figures for the Muslim world from 1900 to 1950 alone was 1 billion. Now there are only 2 billion or so Muslims in the world today.

That is a 25-30% of our population in the Islamic world.

This kind of weaponized logic is nothing new, US used the excuse that Natice Americans kill each other to massacre them almost to extinction, and they also used it to defend slavery (Africans do it too.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom