What's new

UAE ISRAEL Peace Agreement

Hypocrite? There is a difference between being friendly with Jews and serving Zionists. The Jews in your pics support Palestine and oppose Israel btw..
The same Jews in Usrael do that too..
And if you understood anything about this deal.. you'll know that it is conditional on the two states solution.. So Zionists or not.. it favours the Palestinian cause.. and stops the annexation of the west bank..

The same Jews in Usrael do that too..
And if you understood anything about this deal.. you'll know that it is conditional on the two states solution.. So Zionists or not.. it favours the Palestinian cause.. and stops the annexation of the west bank..
Who is serving the Zionists.. did you forget you do that since the Iran-gate affair?

"Russians can give you arms but only the United States can give you a solution." President Anwar Sadat.

Cool... Let's make Greater Israel again! :)
There is no greater Usrael.. it is contained.. maybe that exist in your mind..but not in reality..Anyone can trace a map and have naive people like you believe it.. You can trace a map of Germany including all Europe,, or Canada including the USA.. can't you?

There is no greater Usrael.. it is contained.. maybe that exist in your mind..but not in reality..Anyone can trace a map and have naive people like you believe it.. You can trace a map of Germany including all Europe,, or Canada including the USA.. can't you?

I am tracing and tracing... It seems to be getting greater and greater.... ! :)

history-map-palestine-occupation-date-260nw-1468907696.jpg

Let's make it the greatest!!

I am tracing and tracing... It seems to be getting greater and greater.... ! :)

history-map-palestine-occupation-date-260nw-1468907696.jpg

Let's make it the greatest!!
Even in your tracing it is contained in space.. do you have something else to try..

Even in your tracing it is contained in space.. do you have something else to try..

You sound deflated... Come cheer for the New Arab-Israeli alliance..

Three cheers.
. Hip, hip hurray!
Hip, hip hurray!
Hip, hip hurray!

Come on... Join in my bare foot Bedouin friend...

We don’t have to - we can recognize a Palestinian state just as we can recognize that the Israeli state exists; we just don’t have to agree with it’s borders.
No u cant do that, cause ur masters Arabic fools won't allow you to do that remember, are you with us or against us?

Covid dam vaccine what bull crap, if USA, UK, GERMANY isn't able to bring any dam medicine then how come that pice of shyt Israel. Will?
China and Russia have the vaccine and if UAE wants why it not gets from them?
So these bull crap statements are just to fool some stupids who are dying in the love of Israeli dogs, no matter how many dam sweet words been used by any one fact is, Israel is the killer of Muslims and it has to pay for that at some point and Thts comming fast

@batmannow

Did you read what I said in post #805?

The cooperation with regards to the vaccine is just an example of cooperation between UAE and Israel which has been going for many years in secret.

The UAE has moved on.

And you can say that Israel is the killer of Muslims, but most Muslims are killed by other Muslims.

Do not forget to get angry about that.

@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan

Stick to creating threads.

I will continue to create threads, yes.

But if I am in the mood to comment I will also do so.

You have no bone in this issue.

And you do?

Just because you are a Muslim does not mean that you have anything to say in the foreign affairs of the UAE.

Do not forget that you are also a Pakistani.

And I guarantee you that Emiratis do not care anything about what Pakistan or Pakistanis think of them and their actions.

809229-modi-saudi-award.jpg

UAE has isolated itself from the whole Muslim world, now they will be known as traitors and lose all respect.

UAE has always had a secret relationship with Israel.

So they were always traitors.

With this agreement they just stopped being sanctimonious hypocrites.

And tell me, with the exception of Iran and Lebanon (Hezbollah), what have other Islamic countries / organisations done for the Palestinian cause?

Besides, the UAE has support from Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Oman etc.

So, I do not think that they are isolated in the Muslim world.

They sold their religion and dignity for dollars.

Nothing different than other Arab leaders then.

But it won't placate Israel in the least.

Probably not.

But hey, one can try.

The shame is theirs, not ours.

man its just frustrating.. I do not know if you had contact with ME arabs but here you can find many.. and how you can see the forum guys here behaving and talking you see these guys doing the same..

I am not talking here to take off and let these peoplee being eaten by israel I just point out their own faults and how untrustworthy they are.. also pain does benefit someone so you will have an interest in being in pain..

let God the almighty deal with it

hehe you mean the most severe in punishment? thats really a wicked bad wish its better resolved not in the ahira :D

I didnt get it or didnt want to accept it: you really defend this expansion?

And you can say that Israel is the killer of Muslims, but most Muslims are killed by other Muslims.

You are treading on heavy stuff here. I advise you not to go further in misrepresenting this case.

But hey, one can try.

For you, that me be ok, but these are our men, women, and children.

We cannot go on a whim here. We must secure the future of Palestinians to live in peace and security on their own land.

man its just frustrating.. I do not know if you had contact with ME arabs but here you can find many.. and how you can see the forum guys here behaving and talking you see these guys doing the same..

I am not talking here to take off and let these peoplee being eaten by israel I just point out their own faults and how untrustworthy they are.. also pain does benefit someone so you will have an interest in being in pain..

hehe you mean the most severe in punishment? thats really a wicked bad wish its better resolved not in the ahira :D

I didnt get it or didnt want to accept it: you really defend this expansion?

You are right brother. There are definitely problems in the Arab world. I agree with you there.

Look how easy it is for outside powers to manipulate us against each other

However, please realize that there are Arabs who oppose these actions and find them as alarming as we do.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom