What's new

UAE ISRAEL Peace Agreement

you mean that ones who now cry for ummah that has been the ones who brought the mess upon themselves? who told them to do what they did? sheikh shaitan? and where had they been when it has hurt turks/uyghur/kashmir where had they been when it was for their own profit? would this people celebrate you if you conquer it yes they would but next day they would fight against you labeling you as an occupier.. also I wrote that they choose to be in this mess.. they dont accept any agreement and hold on things that wont happen.. they did it to such a degree that it is now impossible beacuase of settlements..

We are not traitors, brother. We value our religion and our morality. Our souls are not for sale. we have a long history of fighting wars for the defense and expansion of Islam. We won't spit on the traditions of our ancestors, on their sacrifices, and their memory.

The shame is theirs, not ours.

Thats International politics for elections.. If he should have said and act against uae because of their enmity towards us they did much worser than accepting Israel wich is in itself not really bad..

I forgot to say that our previous governments had mostly not been pro religious so that may also be a thing that they accepted her..

If Arabs do something, always it is Turkey who is worse and who his more evil. This should be expected now.

Blaming Turks is now in fashion. US and Israel created Daesh, but somehow they put blame on Turkey. Then they fund PKK, and cry when Turkey defeats them in battle.

Turkey is the only state which is alive in the ME, the rest are just mayyit.

I don't know about the last part of your reply. All I know is that Pakistan didn't want the source of the guns montioned..that is the only concern.
It's wasn't like all the arms were from Israel, and that deal wasn't from any pakistani govts department, it was all the way CIAs game, pakistani state was just organizing the Mujahideen troops in the war in Afghanistan against soviet Russia, so for pakistan it wasn't the interest from where CIA. Was supplying the arms its wasn't any direct deal between Pakistan and state of Israel?
Remember, I don't hate any jew, chirstians, or hindus its elite groups among them hitting Muslims all other ways posible!
And for that yes I stand against!

Beginning of the end of these Arabs traitors.

When have they been traitors to Pakistan.. or is that a wet dream of yours.. than you should be considered a traitor to Pakistan.. No one has ever stood fast with Pakistan more than the Arabs..maybe China now.. but it has its own agenda for doing that with profit.. that the Arabs never seeked more than supporting Pakistan to stand on its feet and thwart any threat.. Turkey is just an illusion .. believe it or not.. their aggressive all over the place behavior shows they are not doing as well as they wish to.. they seem desperate for "new friends"..anywhere, and anyhow..

Rather then reading your bullshit post.
Go do jihad in what you call so called islamic kingdoms. You would know your aukat. You cannit do anything there or what they do.
So how the hell are you comparing it with Pakistan. Pakistan is a different country. It is a complex one. No one can even seen in the same room as Israelis.
Rather then worrying about them. Worry about your country. Work hard and pay your taxes and let your country rise. Dont create unstability because some far away countries are friends. What does it has to do with you dude?
You country would be the last country standing and not accepting isreal. So....
Now what else you want?
Bomb uae
Bomb isreal
Bomb the world.
Develop you country rather then developing conspiracies
No one is talking stupidly bombing any other country here, it's simple and crystal clear that majority of Muslims in all Muslim countries hate Israel because of its illegal occupation of Palestine, and killing of innocent poor Palestinians with F16S
Now let's come to, your so called economic development bull crap, does UAE need Israel to boast its economy?
Or else Israel needs UAE, and other Arabic states wealth anf thier resources to get a economic boast?
Sorry Israel can't bring no, dam economic boast to any dam Muslim country in the world instead its just using usa to get political millege and to expand its illegal occupation to other small and weak Muslim states!
Not accepting that bullcrap doesn't means to start a dam war against Israel but at the same time if countries like Iran hit back Israel politically or against its DAJALI sellouts allies like Saudis and UAE s croupt and immoral sheikhs, Pakistan can look other way, and let these stupid Arab elites suffer, that's all!
But if you feel happy for Israel, and UAE's friendship then why not go out with Israeli flag and tell peoples in ur area about those benefits and feel the reaction?
Pakistan doesn't need any dam. Help from these foolish Arabs or killers of Israel?
Pakistan can simply work secretly with Iran with underground pipelines for gas and feul, bringing more energy then develop more industries bringing more jobs and health care and building up bigger military, if pakistan just works whole heartedly with Iran for trade and secret military ties, I can gurntee you in 2 years pakistan can resolve most of its economic issues, and at least won't be like where it is now?
America controls IMF , Saudis are thier slaves IMF took control of pakistans economy in last years of musharfs rule and after removing him because of his wise moves by not really attacking AFGHAN talibans he got, removed and theifs been launched as a form of govt, Kiyani took full advantage of the secret deals from CIA and made huge money from dramas like OBL kill and capture missions, if you hve any doubts go check kiyanis properties outside pakistan the island?
From that time till now IMF bieng used as a tool of economic preasure to melt down pakistans economy and our politicians took advantage of it too!
Even though they were theivs but still they didn't agreed to accept state of Israel, that's where whole problem lies?
State of Israel is afraid of Pakistan and its military might, but it's too far for them to plan or secretly attack pakistani nuclear facilities, they tried it in the past with the help of India but they failed and after that, these foolish traitors like Saudis and uae been used to put economic preasure by giving help to pakistan with strings atached to it?
On one side, Pakistan Bern attacked by croupt, politicians, judges, genrals cleaning out its treasures and accepting IMFs unwanted orders and its agents in pakistan on the other hand showing pakistani nation, UAE KSA are our only brothers supporting us that's all crap is being exposed long ago and in 2020 these old, stupids can't stand against very open digital world knowing that decade old great game of Israel to become the ultimate super power and rule the world!
No matter how good relations between these Arabic kings can create with Israel in the end, Israelis will dump them like they did to qadafi and saddam.
Above all there is a power called by humans GOD , no matter how these stupids thinks and plans, thier conspiracies, GOD will bring them towards thier ultimate end, for Muslims it's simple to follow the word of Holly book called QURAN or follow fake economic powers and accept Israel as thier new God!
It's ur decesion in ur hands, but as a nation we condem that fake deal, which was just opened for the media, it was there since the frist Iraq War and these weak, croupt, immoral Arabic kings were bowing to thier new God called dajjal and his state called Israel now please go ahead and join them.
I don't mind it!

When have they been traitors to Pakistan.. or is that a wet dream of yours.. than you should be considered a traitor to Pakistan.. No one has ever stood fast with Pakistan more than the Arabs..maybe China now.. but it has its own agenda for doing that with profit.. that the Arabs never seeked more than supporting Pakistan to stand on its feet and thwart any threat.. Turkey is just an illusion .. believe it or not.. their aggressive all over the place behavior shows they are not doing as well as they wish to.. they seem desperate for "new friends"..anywhere, and anyhow..
Arabic kings has new God called DAJAL, and his state called Israel,
It has nothing to do with Arab nation they were fighting these conspiracies in the form of Arab springs since decades and they ill keep doing it forever!
Dont bull crap it with economic trap!
Dont tell pakistanis if they not accept DAJAL and his nation Israels domination they will be bad, or uneducated or wrong!
It's thier rights not to accept evn if some of sold out govt officials try to push that idea on the name of anything no matter what, it ill never be accepted and who ever ill be doing it will get exposed and will be dealt by God himself

Arabic kings has new God called DAJAL, and his state called Israel,
It has nothing to do with Arab nation they were fighting these conspiracies in the form of Arab springs since decades and they ill keep doing it forever!
Dont bull crap it with economic trap!
Dont tell pakistanis if they not accept DAJAL and his nation Israels domination they will be bad, or uneducated or wrong!
It's thier rights not to accept evn if some of sold out govt officials try to push that idea on the name of anything no matter what, it ill never be accepted and who ever ill be doing it will get exposed and will be dealt by God himself
I guess you don't understand the ME dynamics.. nor Islam.. so let God the almighty deal with it.. not your opinion or others'..

1.png

You hvnt seen revolt? Saddam, qadafi? Hunted down in holes?
If u can't understand what i hve wrriten how you can reply me back?
Hypocracy ends on the so called well educated stupids, who shines the shoes of a undereducated boss like Bill gates??? And thier morality says that's right, thier education correct, language skills all are just a wipe of of the tissue papers used by thier bosses who are not so educated at all but gives work to highly educated ppls like you?
You probably break your phone at this rate - along with hypertension.

Has Israel ever been at peace with its neighbors, even after they sought to end conflict?

Has Israel ever stopped expanding as a state?

How can anyone accept a state whose borders are not yet defined?

How can we accept an Israeli state without a Palestinian state?
We don’t have to - we can recognize a Palestinian state just as we can recognize that the Israeli state exists; we just don’t have to agree with it’s borders.

No sorry... I'm dumb.

Why USA Israel??... Do you have a bias against Israel??

I guess now it can also stand for UAE-Israel??.
There is no Israel without USA.. so it is Usrael we are dealing with .. and we know first hand..

Back
Top Bottom