What's new

UAE ISRAEL Peace Agreement

I think as Arabs have now only 80 years of petroleum and UAE having much lesser and their needs just exceeding what they can get from selling oil, they are speedily going back to their status of weak states and desert areas. That's why they have to make such agreements. It is going to weaken them at a faster pace now.

Its not israel alone. its anti muslim forces of the world. and arabs are really really weak now.

Pakistan needs to understand that science is also comming to its end. its more news now than any significant advancement. with us dollar loosing its value against gold. we are going closer to see dollar reach its absolute max against rupee.

its time to hold on. islam does not need present day arab governments to exist.

if they follow islam it is good for them.

its going to end up with resistance developed in arab lands against israel and development of real islamic thought in the region.

its just that anti islam elements will celebrate their achievement of israel and realizing afterwards that situation on the ground has not changed much.

Netanyahu is a wolf, he will do everything to keep his votes from lunatic fringe; he will take everyone to the cleaners.

Mark my words, he will annex entire palestinian lands; as i have noted before, he has majority backing from the evangelist lunatic fringe that wants this to happen. first, they will ensure TiT gets into power. TiT's Kushy who is famly friends with bibi for decades will do what is being asked of him by Bibi.

Netanyahu is a wolf, he will do everything to keep his votes from lunatic fringe; he will take everyone to the cleaners.

Mark my words, he will annex entire palestinian lands; as i have noted before, he has majority backing from the evangelist lunatic fringe that wants this to happen. first, they will ensure TiT gets into power. TiT's Kushy who is famly friends with bibi for decades will do what is being asked of him by Bibi.
Wakeup Netanyahu isn't modi nor Israel is india, he is too late what he promised he cant deliver and Israeli's aren't that stupid like Indians to show a few jet planes and forget 20 dead soilders in ladakh!

Wakeup Netanyahu isn't modi nor Israel is india, he is too late what he promised he cant deliver and Israeli's aren't that stupid like Indians to show a few jet planes and forget 20 dead soilders in ladakh!
well did you even read what i said before you commented.

I’ve been googling and trying to get info about UAE society. Are they an advanced society?

Serious question BTW
Na they are not advanced society like western Europe and western offshoots .

did these dishonourable UAE say on Jerusalem and Al-AQSA masjid future?

What have we to gain from israel. They will drop india for us? Remember feb 27. Israeli's were advising the indians
Israel is the most advanced country in the middle east, the best economy in the middle east as well....they can help technologically.

Good for them. We have our own principles and our decision of not recognizing israel was our own and not for arabs.
I wonder what kind of advantage Pakistan will get from relations with israel?? A tiny country that is already indian ally and specifically a hindutva and hindu extremist ally. Ask the liberals jumping up and down wanting relations with israel to first take advantage of the many countries we already have relations with, our business relations are limited even with ally like Turkey, so first fix that and then cheerlead for israel.
Have you seen how much better Israel is than any other country in the middle east or Asia when it comes to human development, science, technology. It can help with Pakistans water problem, agriculture sector, science and so much more... Israel has the best HDI in the middle east and maybe Asia.

Israel is the most advanced country in the middle east, the best economy in the middle east as well....they can help technologically.
loooool...like they have helped egypt and jordan.

when you dance with the devil.

we don't need their technology. there are plenty of smart people in Pakistan. just get rid of the politicians and corruption.

Have you seen how much better Israel is than any other country in the middle east or Asia when it comes to human development, science, technology. It can help with Pakistans water problem, agriculture sector, science and so much more... Israel has the best HDI in the middle east and maybe Asia.

Have we taken any advantage of the countries expertise that are our allies? We dont have a big water problem and our agriculture is good enough. Its all about investment and i doubt if israel would invest in Pakistan. Apart from that china is way more advanced than israel so whats ur point???

Have we taken any advantage of the countries expertise that are our allies? We dont have a big water problem and our agriculture is good enough. Its all about investment and i doubt if israel would invest in Pakistan. Apart from that china is way more advanced than israel so whats ur point???
Israel has money????
Come on guys

China isn't more advanced than Israel. Who told you that? Israel is the most advanced state in the middle east and asia, even China wants Israeli tech. They have some really good educational institutes. I know your apprehension with Israel but we must do whats in the best interest of Pakistan which is develop human capital and economy at quick pace.

China isn't more advanced than Israel. Who told you that? Israel is the most advanced state in the middle east and asia, even China wants Israeli tech. They have some really good educational institutes. I know your apprehension with Israel but we must do whats in the best interest of Pakistan which is develop human capital and economy at quick pace.

Thats all american tech, israel is an insect infront of china. U still dont get the point do u. How will tiny israel help Pakistan achieve that when being ally with china, Turkey, saudi, UAE couldnt achieve it? Seems ur finding excuses to somehow squeeze into israelis.

Back
Top Bottom