What's new

UAE ISRAEL Peace Agreement

Thats all american tech, israel is an insect infront of china. U still dont get the point do u. How will tiny israel help Pakistan achieve that when being ally with china, Turkey, saudi, UAE couldnt achieve it? Seems ur finding excuses to somehow squeeze into israelis.
Yes this is disturbing, failure to develop despite being close to Turkey and China has been disappointing, but now we are developing CPEC. Saudi and UAE din't develop themselves they needed WEST for that. Human capital in KSA is very low compared to western countries.

China isn't more advanced than Israel. Who told you that? Israel is the most advanced state in the middle east and asia, even China wants Israeli tech. They have some really good educational institutes. I know your apprehension with Israel but we must do whats in the best interest of Pakistan which is develop human capital and economy at quick pace.
If he is then what.we cannt betray our brothers we will not betray our eman.we dnt need that advancement that luxury life.economy.so whatever your logic n of like urs are. Israel will not be accepted r recognized by Pakistan.

China isn't more advanced than Israel. Who told you that? Israel is the most advanced state in the middle east and asia, even China wants Israeli tech. They have some really good educational institutes. I know your apprehension with Israel but we must do whats in the best interest of Pakistan which is develop human capital and economy at quick pace.

much safer for our Chinese help us for Pakistan. Than a groups of fake Israeli Mossad spies disguised as business people bribing our corrupt sell outs. regarding our nuke programmes

If he is then what.we cannt betray our brothers we will not betray our eman.we dnt need that advancement that luxury life.economy.so whatever your logic n of like urs are. Israel will not be accepted r recognized by Pakistan.

there brothers are arabs not you. defend al-aqsa masjid don’t make it more than that Pakistan is poor nation hardly help its own poor people’s in millions hungry. feed your own people first distributing charity thousands miles away

there brothers are arabs not you. defend al-aqsa masjid don’t make it more than that Pakistan is poor nation hardly help its own poor people’s in millions hungry. feed your own people first distributing charity thousands miles away
Hunger u people are joke to this world..3 dates gives u enough calories for a day.u people think of luxury life not basic stuff.
Arab or non arab we r talking about muslims n for every muslim our heart beats for them.

Thank Allah SWT that Pakistan isn't run by Arabs
To be fair, from my point of view the leaders in UAE and other gulf states are far more efficient and effective than Pakistan's leaders. I don't think one can even compare the good governance and discipline Gulf states and even KSA enjoy to Pakistan's. If anything I think that if Pakistan was ruled by people like UAE's leadership's then the country will be farrrrrrr more developed and less corrupt today than it currently is.
It's no surprises that most Pakistanis have to travel to Gulf states for greener pastures and a better life.

To be fair, from my point of view the leaders in UAE and other gulf states are far more efficient and effective than Pakistan's leaders. I don't think one can even compare the good governance and discipline Gulf states and even KSA enjoy to Pakistan's. If anything I think that if Pakistan was ruled by people like UAE's leadership's then the country will be farrrrrrr more developed and less corrupt today than it currently is.
It's no surprises that most Pakistanis have to travel to Gulf states for greener pastures and a better life.

What a dumb comparison and borderline ignorant.

Basic economics tells you its not hard to run a country that has a tiny population (GCC), but immense wealth (petrodollars) and is dominated by Western companies and investing in its economy.

It’s like comparing the economic standards of a Switzerland to the economic standards of an Italy or Greece. Then drawing the conclusion if Italy was run by Switzerland it would be a better country. Laughable assertion.

No - actual engineers. we were co-working on an major delivery.
Any chance you could give us an idea as to the exact nature of this "major delivery"?.I`m sure that I`m not the only who would be curious to know just what sort of stuff the israelis were supplying the arabs with.

I have thought on this agreement a little bit and found that is masterminded by the US to secure the public vote for trump. secondly to promote Israel's interests. UAE is offered more opportunities to secure economic benefits sacrificing Palestinian freedom cause. It is like, UAE comes first then the rest, in the end, for public eyewash show some the worries for Palestine.
One thing is for sure it is tailor-made for USrael benefit, it aims to secure peace for Israel while isolating Palestine from the rest of Muslims. every country will be offered lucrative and enticing promises for itself to neglect Palestine people. doing so every country in the region will avail of some benefits for the time being and forget who is suffering at the hands of Israel. This is well thought out strategy bound to break Muslim unity and harmony if it ever existed. while every country has its own problems to take care of, so which country will be there to support and uphold Palestine cause, No one. so it would be a smooth occupation unhindered. and every day new challenges emerge so the people now sorry for Palestinian people will have no time and resources for them in the future. the conclusion will not be different from a thing of Long Past gone into oblivion.
IMO it will be the Palestinian people who have to fight it out, no one else is coming to rescue them and fight on their behalf. they have to show how sensible they are to tackle it. for, others have lost their senses and minds.

@Falcon29 64 page thread about UAE and Israel deal without a Palestinian perspective, it is a travesty.

Hello brother, this is what I wrote in another thread about my perspective:

This is continuation of discussion we had on our brother's profile. As I told you, I don't believe UAE is looking for political gain here as they were never part of Arab-Israeli conflict and don't border Israel so it's not like they went from state of war to state of peace, which would be significant. They are also not going to gain much from economic sense or security sense. Israel is known not to use their army in aid of any other nation in the region. They will never deploy outside of Israel unless for training/exercise purposes.

I believe UAE leadership has inferiority complex which is driving them to adopt Western culture and with this step they want to get closer to the Jews who are influential in America. They want more acceptance from America and maybe down the road hoping to be treated like a second Israel.

But, as we know the Lord said the Jews and Nassara will not accept you unless you adopt their ways. Even if you do, the kind of acceptance UAE will get will not parallel to treatment Israel gets.

So, we can say UAE leadership lacks long term vision and thinks the development(culturally , socially) of the region is going to happen from the outside rather from within, which is a major miscalculation and they will pay a price for it.

Going forward for Arab world and general ME region, more fitnah is going to happen because of our misguided leaderships and their supporters. But, people of that region are required to prepare their hearts for aftermath of this fitnah to limit it as much as possible and implement a new vision for region to get back on track.

so beware iranians and turks arabs form now an alliance and their targets are clear

I think the opposite.
UAE is buying Israel because they dont want Israel attack to Iran.
UAE (and the rest of GCC countries) should do this a decade ago.

Back
Top Bottom