What's new

UAE ISRAEL Peace Agreement

Lol it's never too late. You guys can still decide to renege on your ties with Israel and stop recognising them like other Arab countries and Pakistan does. I don't understand why you claim you guys did recognise them but conditions were different and they didn't harm you. So you mean your recognition of Israel is conditional only to Israel harming Turkey? What about the Palestinians? I thought it all had to do with Palestine? Lol.
As I said, it's never too late for Turkey to stop recognising Israel and cutting all ties. However we all know they haven't and won't do that. So no point claiming the moral high ground over the Arabs. It's laughable to be honest.

It was a bit strange when Turkey's Erdogan condemned UAE for recognising the Jewish state?

:undecided:

You reveal your lack of knowledge of Allama Iqbal yet again.

Shikwa is the complaint of a believer with Allah swt.

Jawab e Shikwa is Allah swt answer to those complaints.

Allama Iqbal was quite clear in what he was saying, do not portray a false image of our national poet and philosopher.
Friend

When i meant Shikwa - I meant the complaint and its reciprocal response. You are correct - first part is heart felt complaint by man to hashim/allah; then hashim's/allah's reply.

I am not portraying a false narration. Iqbal is my most read and beloved poets together with Hafiz, Gibran and Fizuli.

Haqyeeqat TV is saying UAE will build Isreal Navy ports to spy on gawder & Chabahar ports. If this becomes a reality by UAE Isreal pact?

Blow up Burj Al Dubai via surgical strikes

We have nukes not U.A.E.

Haqyeeqat TV is saying UAE will build Isreal Navy ports to spy on gawder & Chabahar ports. If this becomes a reality by UAE Isreal pact?

We have nukes not U.A.E.
It is rumored Israel will give UAE nukes as part of the agreement

Are you enjoying trolling here on this Pakistani forum?
Lol How can the valid points I raised trolling ? I don't think I have ever trolled on this forum . I just make observations, unbiased views and give my point of view based in the topic at hand . :cheers:. The points I raised are still valid.

We have nukes not U.A.E.
index(2).jpg

Lol How can the valid points I raised trolling ? I don't think I have ever trolled on this forum . I just make observations, unbiased views and give my point of view based in the topic at hand . :cheers:. The points I raised are still valid.

Yep, some here think Turks are some kind of gods when in fact they recognise the Jewish state and do roaring trade with them.

Turkish trade is helping Jews occupy the Palestinians no doubt.

If you want to condemn UAE for recognising the Jewish state then at least be consistent and condemn the Turks.

I was waiting for this to happen. UAE is just a Saudi vassal state. UAE did not initiate this move without getting the green light signal from MBS.
we was missing you guys here but it seems you guys were busy on iranian forums :D:lol:

Back
Top Bottom