What's new

UAE ISRAEL Peace Agreement

Haqyeeqat TV is saying UAE will build Isreal Navy ports to spy on gawder & Chabahar ports. If this becomes a reality by UAE Isreal pact?

Blow up Burj Al Dubai via surgical strikes

We have nukes not U.A.E.
bachy ki jaan lo gay kya ab ? almost 40 Muslim countries have relations with israel man . last year nitanyahu was sitting 400km from gawadar in oman

search

search

bachy ki jaan lo gay kya ab ? almost 40 Muslim countries have relations with israel man . last year nitanyahu was sitting 400km from gawadar in oman
They US + Isreal are aggressively handling issue of Pakistan and it's Isolation man? What u want total desperation for last ditch attack or defense. Deal with Kafir now and get it over than make situation hopelessly worse if there is tomorrow?? Man I am dealing with grandmas

Yep, some here think Turks are some kind of gods when in fact they recognise the Jewish state and do roaring trade with them.

Turkish trade is helping Jews occupy the Palestinians no doubt.

If you want to condemn UAE for recognising the Jewish state then at least be consistent and condemn the Turks.
I agree. However, I would expect that there will obviously always be some people who are biased. However what is surprising is that the majority on here seem to be biased in this regards towards the Arabs via a vis Turkey. I didn't think there will be so many members here who will blindly condemn UAE's decision while praising Turkey's Erdogan as some sort of Muslim saviour and ummah leader.lol. Just doesn't makes sense to me. The day Turkey stop recognising Israel and cut all ties and relations with Israel then we can start talking about him being serious with such criticism. Until then it's just laughable to be honest. :)

search

search

They US + Isreal are aggressively handling issue of Pakistan and it's Isolation man? What I want total desperation for last ditch attack or defense. Deal with Katie now and get it over than make situation hopelessly worse if there is tomorrow?? Man I am dealing with grandmas
ohhh mery bhai china will send one SMS to israel and things will be fine ap itni tension na leen .

I agree. However, I would expect that there will obviously always be some people who are biased. However what is surprising is that the majority on here seem to be biased in this regards towards the Arabs via a vis Turkey. I didn't think there will be so many members here who will blindly condemn UAE's decision while praising Turkey's Erdogan as some sort of Muslim saviour and ummah leader.lol. Just doesn't makes sense to me. The day Turkey stop recognising Israel and cut all ties and relations with Israel then we can start talking about him being serious with such criticism. Until then it's just laughable to be honest. :)

To be honest from a geopolitical perspective I do not see what advantage Turkey even gets from having relations with the Jewish state anymore.

They are never being allowed in the EU, have poor relations with USA now and do not need any defence tech from the Jews anyway as they are becoming self-sufficient.

Is the trade, which is tiny compared to their GDP, worth that much to them?

They would certainly become even more lionised by Muslims if they cut relations with Jews till the Palestinians get a viable state. No need to de-recognise but just recall ambassador and total trade embargo.

A nation of 1 million citizens, making an outrage in the muslim world. Just shows how weak the muslim world is.

The UAE owes nothing to anyone, they have been building their countries wealth and power, and is seeking their national interest (although I dislike their actions)

Can't say that much about the majority of the muslim world, which is plagued by useless pickering, poverty and shortsightedness.

If you focused on building and strengthening your country, the UAE would have been insignificant!

Besides, there are no muslim country with backbone who seek the interest of the ummah, except their selfish and shortsighted interest.

A harsh reality, the sooner we acknowledge that, and start cultivating ourselves, the better!

Last edited:
A nation of 1 million citizens, making an outrage in the muslim world. Just shows how weak the muslim world is.
The UAE owes nothing to anyone, they have been building their country and is seeking their national interest ( although I dislike their actions)

If you focused on building and strengthening your country, the UAE would have been insignificant!
can we save some money ? demolish OIC for god sake . UAE invited india in OIC we are worry they may invite israel one day too :lol:

Friend

When i meant Shikwa - I meant the complaint and its reciprocal response. You are correct - first part is heart felt complaint by man to hashim/allah; then hashim's/allah's reply.

I am not portraying a false narration. Iqbal is my most read and beloved poets together with Hafiz, Gibran and Fizuli.

We will discuss your misconceptions at the appropriate time. I will tag you when I create a thread on the topic.

We can discuss Iqbal there. However please take into account that Pakistanis understand Iqbal on a very deep level, as he is our national poet and philosopher.

Thanks for your interest in Iqbal.

Lol How can the valid points I raised trolling ? I don't think I have ever trolled on this forum . I just make observations, unbiased views and give my point of view based in the topic at hand . :cheers:. The points I raised are still valid.

They have been answered on this thread already. I don't want to repeat same things again and again.

Yep, some here think Turks are some kind of gods when in fact they recognise the Jewish state and do roaring trade with them.

Turkish trade is helping Jews occupy the Palestinians no doubt.

If you want to condemn UAE for recognising the Jewish state then at least be consistent and condemn the Turks.

Explain why Turkey is more popular among Palestinians than KSA and UAE? Turkey is actually supporting Palestinians with concrete support.

News just in, Israel is bombing Khan Younis and Rafah now.

Ofcourse, the only way Israelis know how to celebrate.

Continue laughing. I hope you and your Israeli friends enjoy your life and judgement. You will spend alot of time together.

@Jyotish
UAE has nothing to celebrate in this event, except the vaccine. the baduans of the desert afraid of death like jews, they are the knees right now.

@Xone

I posted post #672 about the cooperation between UAE and Israel on the Covid vaccine to show that the UAE is moving on.

This vaccine cooperation is not the first time they will cooperate or have cooperated.
The UAE and Israel have always had a relationship.
Although it was not open as it is now, what credibility did the UAE have before in supporting the Palestinians if they were having a secret relationship with Israel?
In that case they should be honest and open about it, as they did with this agreement.

With the agreement Emiratis can stop being sanctimonious hypocrites with regards to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
But was that the only goal of the agreement?
To stop being hypocrites?
I do not think so.
There might be other reasons for this agreement.
I will name a few, which might apply.

1. The UAE has made enemies in the region and needs allies, thus this agreement. Iran does not like Israel and the UAE, which brings me to the saying of: 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend'.

2. The UAE has dreams of becoming a dominant force in the Middle East and wants to suppress other countries that have the same ambition. Therefore, they align with Israel, because Israel will help them in suppressing the other countries.

3. The UAE wants to use the agreement with Israel to make the Western countries see the UAE as an ally or at least not an enemy. With the agreement the UAE can thus not only get more cooperation from Israel but also more cooperation from Western countries.

So, to get back at the article I posted in post #672 about the cooperation between UAE and Israel on the Covid vaccine.

They do not gain anything from support for the Palestinians.
They want to move on.
They want to align themselves to countries from which they can benefit in some way or another.

P.S.
I do find it sad for the Palestinians.
When I was younger, the Palestinians at least had the support from their Arab 'brothers'.
Although now that I think about it, if (some of these) Arab countries have always had a secret relationship with Israel, the support from their Arab 'brothers' probably did not mean anything.

So, what is the next step for the Palestinians?
Sit this all out and wait until they are in the majority?
And then what?
Take over Israel, expel all the Jews and then continue to fight amongst themselves as they are doing now?

The Palestinians do not have the right strategies and methods.
They try to storm the Israeli border and then get beaten back.
What kind of strategy is this?
Do they think that we live in the 12th century and that they can go fight Saladin style and conquer Jerusalem?

If the Palestinians want to win then they need to develop other strategies and methods.

For example:

1. End the rivalry between Fatah and Hamas. This is obvious. How can Palestine as a state ever be a reality if Palestinians are killing eachother? Fatah and Hamas are in the process of reconciliation now, but still a lot of work needs to be done.
2. End foreign finance of Palestinian organisations. There is too much influence from other countries in the affairs of Palestinians. Ending the finance would (hopefully) also mean ending the influence. To become and independent state you need to be able to run your affairs independently.
3. Create a non-partisan World Palestinian Organisation (which I do not think that exists) with chapters around the world run by Palestinians. There are more Palestinians living outside of the Palestinian territories than inside. They can help with lobbying. Current lobbying is fragmented. If one worldwide organisation could be founded, then they would have an unified voice and therefore have a stronger lobby that might achieve more.
4. End cooperation with leftist and extremist Muslims organisations. Most non-Muslim support in the West for Palestine come from extreme leftists and their organisations. And they are hated by the general population in many Western countries. Associating with them does not help the Palestinian cause. The same goes for extremist Muslims and their organisations.

It's the west dam west which has taught the world majority is the authority in all democracies so now why u cry?
It's all perfect, from foolish racist ppls electing trump, modi is all good that's not biased?
But when Muslims show up with thier majority they are wrong cause they aren't ready to become slaves of zionist dogs of Israel which has killed thier muslims since decades and occupied their lands illegaly that's all perfect, I gss either u hve to accept the dam democracy or else make it a jungles rule in this world now stop hiding behind the sweet words and face the reality?

@Xone

I posted post #672 about the cooperation between UAE and Israel on the Covid vaccine to show that the UAE is moving on.

This vaccine cooperation is not the first time they will cooperate or have cooperated.
The UAE and Israel have always had a relationship.
Although it was not open as it is now, what credibility did the UAE have before in supporting the Palestinians if they were having a secret relationship with Israel?
In that case they should be honest and open about it, as they did with this agreement.

With the agreement Emiratis can stop being sanctimonious hypocrites with regards to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
But was that the only goal of the agreement?
To stop being hypocrites?
I do not think so.
There might be other reasons for this agreement.
I will name a few, which might apply.

1. The UAE has made enemies in the region and needs allies, thus this agreement. Iran does not like Israel and the UAE, which brings me to the saying of: 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend'.

2. The UAE has dreams of becoming a dominant force in the Middle East and wants to suppress other countries that have the same ambition. Therefore, they align with Israel, because Israel will help them in suppressing the other countries.

3. The UAE wants to use the agreement with Israel to make the Western countries see the UAE as an ally or at least not an enemy. With the agreement the UAE can thus not only get more cooperation from Israel but also more cooperation from Western countries.

So, to get back at the article I posted in post #672 about the cooperation between UAE and Israel on the Covid vaccine.

They do not gain anything from support for the Palestinians.
They want to move on.
They want to align themselves to countries from which they can benefit in some way or another.

P.S.
I do find it sad for the Palestinians.
When I was younger, the Palestinians at least had the support from their Arab 'brothers'.
Although now that I think about it, if (some of these) Arab countries have always had a secret relationship with Israel, the support from their Arab 'brothers' probably did not mean anything.

So, what is the next step for the Palestinians?
Sit this all out and wait until they are in the majority?
And then what?
Take over Israel, expel all the Jews and then continue to fight amongst themselves as they are doing now?

The Palestinians do not have the right strategies and methods.
They try to storm the Israeli border and then get beaten back.
What kind of strategy is this?
Do they think that we live in the 12th century and that they can go fight Saladin style and conquer Jerusalem?

If the Palestinians want to win then they need to develop other strategies and methods.

For example:

1. End the rivalry between Fatah and Hamas. This is obvious. How can Palestine as a state ever be a reality if Palestinians are killing eachother? Fatah and Hamas are in the process of reconciliation now, but still a lot of work needs to be done.
2. End foreign finance of Palestinian organisations. There is too much influence from other countries in the affairs of Palestinians. Ending the finance would (hopefully) also mean ending the influence. To become and independent state you need to be able to run your affairs independently.
3. Create a non-partisan World Palestinian Organisation (which I do not think that exists) with chapters around the world run by Palestinians. There are more Palestinians living outside of the Palestinian territories than inside. They can help with lobbying. Current lobbying is fragmented. If one worldwide organisation could be founded, then they would have an unified voice and therefore have a stronger lobby that might achieve more.
4. End cooperation with leftist and extremist Muslims organisations. Most non-Muslim support in the West for Palestine come from extreme leftists and their organisations. And they are hated by the general population in many Western countries. Associating with them does not help the Palestinian cause. The same goes for extremist Muslims and their organisations.
Covid dam vaccine what bull crap, if USA, UK, GERMANY isn't able to bring any dam medicine then how come that pice of shyt Israel. Will?
China and Russia have the vaccine and if UAE wants why it not gets from them?
So these bull crap statements are just to fool some stupids who are dying in the love of Israeli dogs, no matter how many dam sweet words been used by any one fact is, Israel is the killer of Muslims and it has to pay for that at some point and Thts comming fast

Back
Top Bottom