What's new

UAE ISRAEL Peace Agreement

We can continue to speak out and give them a voice, just like we did for Kashmiris.

Short of physical help, that is the next best thing.

I have a request brother, if you have any Palestinian friends in your locality, please ask them their views. You will get a more thorough grasp.

I have a few Iraqi friends but I unfortunately I do not know any Palestinians.

So here are some questions that I think need to be asked

1) will the actions of UAE save lives? Will it reduce the unnecessary blood spilling afforded by our inaction?

2) Why doesn’t Pakistan get a similar deal with concessions for the Palestinians in return for recognition of Isreal

3) one negotiated with its enemies, slush hudabia was such a marvel of statesmanship, yet we ignore this ?

kv
wait, you are confused
neither Israel nor UAE intends for Israel to go back
..the benefit of this agreement per UAE is that it on paper Israel will delay the annexation. everyone is clear about this part..

remeber the key word is on paper, nothing else, it will still keep builidng its colonies and will keep the all the areas..its just it woud delay the announcement for few weeks..

ah once upon time we were saying eygpt betrayed the Palestinians or should i say Gaza people now

i think the basic reasoning for this is to pave path for Israel in Arab league..most Arabs were upset why the great nation of Israel wasnt give member staus in Arab league and OIC

"To your descendants I have given this land, from the Egyptian River as far as the great river, the Euphrates."
Bereshit (Genesis) 15:18

Didn't know about this quote. Thank you.
But I don't think there is enough Jewish population in the world to allow for such a large expansion. I think West Bank, the Golan Heights, and Lebanon up to the Letani River are probably on their radar. Use Gaza as a buffer with Egypt.

Anyway brother, please understand.

If we are not actively able to help Palestinians, then we should not hurt their cause either.

What you are posting here is actively hurting the Palestinian cause.

I apologise if I have unintentionally done that. That was not my intention. I support the Palestinians and wish them well. I was trying to question and analyse the ability of Pakistan to help them. As I may be adversely affecting the Palestinian narrative, I am going to stop posting on this and related threads.

If Imran Khan reads this, I hope he puts your quote in his UN Speech this year

It sounds like something he would say, doesn't it?

It was not like this back then that time they can secure a deal sir . But they under estimate israel and over estimate themselves .

They never had a chance. Every treaty was broken by Israelis, then a new one was needed to replace the old one. Until now they live in tiny islands, separated from each other, working as laborers on meager pay on their own stolen ancestral farmlands, without any future.

I have a few Iraqi friends but I unfortunately I do not know any Palestinians.

These tiny roaches (PG monarchies) are a shame to Muslim Civilization.

Such move will only discredit the ruling families in the eyes of their own people and Muslims all over the world who will say that these dynasties are "Jews" or are controlled by Zionists

Recognition of Israel can potentially discredit and destabilize Persian Gulf monarchies

But UAE (possibly) is an exception because 90% of the population there are foreign migrants

Anyway, the destiny/future of the Middle East will be decided by three major powers of the region: Turkey, Iran, Egypt

Iran is anti-Israel, Egypt can experience Muslim Brotherhood revival in the future and Turkey can change its attitute towards Israel as well

Last edited:
I apologise if I have unintentionally done that. That was not my intention. I support the Palestinians and wish them well. I was trying to question and analyse the ability of Pakistan to help them. As I may be adversely affecting the Palestinian narrative, I am going to stop posting on this and related threads.

Brother, you do not have to apologize, just try to understand from the Palestinian perspective. I am sure there are Palestinians in your community, maybe restaurants, gas stations, physicians, car dealerships, food stalls, masjid, etc.

I have met unsavory Palestinians too, but the vast, vast majority support Pakistan and especially have fraternal cause with Kashmiris. You have Palestinian Imams in the US, who even do Khutbahs on Kashmir to bring attention to our cause.

We has some pro-Kashmir rallies, and many Palestinians showed up to support us. Actually, out of all Arabs, Palestinians are the most pro-Kashmir, for obvious reasons.

Last edited:
Israel did not harm UAE either you dumb ****. Are you retarded or what?

you may be the dumbest here on the forum.. didnt your people fight israel? its called arabs israelian wars? huh? first you write turkey never fought israel => arabs fought israel and than you say Ü Ä E dit not have been harmed too.. do you build your own rainbow unicorn fart universe, where a rabbit jumps over a green meadow and in the middle there is a red apple tree and butterflies are flying around? and in the turquoise sky cotton candy clouds are flaying around and our alithemoor1 is happy..

what a dumb person.. cry me a river.. like I said my white black color blind friend we are no arabs, we had no dispute with jews, there had been no turkish jewish war not even 6 days or less and we didnt take anyone as our protector and we are no vassal state dont compare us with your rubbish imaginary friends..

be away with your arab nationalism is stinks worther than 1000 farts for you it may be like ranbow unicorn fart but for us all it looks just browny

uae can take anyone as their protector I do not care man,
man they can take hindus 6 armed guy as their protector I do not care..

I am not surprized that these guys take jews as their protector now because they secretly worked together they cooperated against us several times.. in history they had their englishman they have their US friends and now they can have whatever.. it doesnt surprize me because these countries wont survive two weeks without their kuffar protectors.. man get lost in your rainbow unicorn universe and be happy there

And Turkey is your god sent Angel..
Not for us.. we know better..

man for that statement you have to eat this:
I correct you a little bit:

And Turkey is your god sent Angel..
Not for us.. we know better.. For us it's Israel

shure you can put Master Bone Saw or USA into these sentence it would fit it too..

We has some pro-Kashmir rallies, and many Palestinians showed up to support us. Actually, out of all Arabs, Palestinians are the most pro-Kashmir, for obvious reasons.

if they were not in need they wouldn't even show you their butts

Didn't know about this quote. Thank you.
But I don't think there is enough Jewish population in the world to allow for such a large expansion. I think West Bank, the Golan Heights, and Lebanon up to the Letani River are probably on their radar. Use Gaza as a buffer with Egypt.

It is prophecy, however let us think about what they did in the past. Israelis were facing a population shortage, as generally Jewish birthrate are low. So they did not want to accept Palestinians, but wanted a malleable population. The few Bahai, Ahmadiyya, Circassians were not enough.

So that is when they decided to accept the Ethiopian Jews, whose claim to being Jewish they rejected for years. To be fair, the claim was dubious at best, primarily because the Christian Ethiopians had a habit of calling all their enemies Jews, which eventually stuck.

When these Ethiopians and other Africans came to Israel, they faced discrimination from the local population and eventually were deported.

However what I wanted to relay was that Israel's definition of Jewishness is malleable. They can accept anyone, and their are plenty of white evangelical Christians in the US and other places who would do anything to become Jews and live in the Holy Land.

These tiny roaches (PG monarchies) are a shame to Muslim Civilization.

Such move will only discredit the ruling families in the eyes of their own people and Muslims all over the world who will say that these dynasties are "Jews" or are controlled by Zionists

Recognition of Israel can potentially discredit and destabilize Persian Gulf monarchies

But UAE (possibly) is an exeption because 90% of the population there are foreign migrants

Anyway, the destiny/future of the Middle East will be decided by three major powers of the region: Turkey, Iran, Egypt

Iran is anti-Israel, Egypt can experience Muslim Brotherhood revival in the future and Turkey can change its attitute towards Israel as well

UAE has more influence in the region and globally than Egypt. The center of power in the Middle east is firmly 3 camps for the forseable future

Iran-Shia-Hezbollah alliance
Turkey- Qatar- Muslim brotherhood alliance
KSA-UAE- Gulf alliance

Pakistan will balance itself between all 3 but politically and morally is most closest to Turkey due to immense historical and cultural ties (both countries being democracies, Sunni-Hannafi, share same outlook due to political islam, etc)

With all due respect brother, this is not true.

these people show support for anyone who is on their line.. they showed support for pkk they had support for greek cyprus, they worked with israel in mediterran sea deal and they excatly would show no support if certain conditions were not fulfilled .. but you can have your own point of view..

my opinion is money, might and such things rule the world and people go this line not all people but most.. so you find people who have their own stance and good morals but also you find people whose only moral is money and that counts for any folk on earth

Back
Top Bottom