What's new

UAE ISRAEL Peace Agreement

This kind of stuff makes me ashamed to be a Pakistani.

On one hand Kashmir, and on the other hand shit like this.

I want to be a proud Pakistani but government is making it difficult when they pull shit like this.

Why? We need to do what is best for us. Just like ALL non-Pakistani people do.

The ONLY enemy we Pakistanis have is india and ALL indians. EVERYONE else is open to our friendship and business.

do you have a bad condition in your brain or heart? you dont know what I am talking about? go back and read than...

again someone with no abilities to read a text.. man long time ago it was no problem to have ties with israel because israel did not harm us.. what is wrong with you to not understand it? you could have read my respond but you begin to troll around and make conspiracy theories about social media.. if there is a dispute than its only about better coexistence and better standards and no killing

edit: I forgot to count money there is dispute about MSea gas and money
Israel did not harm UAE either you dumb ****. Are you retarded or what?

EfXTeqWXYAElqWD

Last edited:
Why? We need to do what is best for us. Just like ALL non-Pakistani people do.

The ONLY enemy we Pakistanis have is india and ALL indians. EVERYONE else is open to our friendship and business.

This is wrong thinking.

Israel is a weapons supplier and defence ally of India. They are indirectly supporting India's efforts in Kashmir. Israel is an enemy of Pakistan, clear cut. They have supplied technology to India that is being used against Pakistan.

It is because Israel and India failed to bomb Pakistan's nuclear plant that people in Pakistan today greatly underestimate the hostility Israel has for Pakistan relative to what is publicly known.

This is wrong thinking.

Israel is a weapons supplier and defence ally of India. They are indirectly supporting India's efforts in Kashmir. Israel is an enemy of Pakistan, clear cut. They have supplied technology to India that is being used against Pakistan.
So does Russia, U.S and Europe.
Also arab and muslim countries do business with India therefore support their effort against Pakistan according to you.
:coffee:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel–Pakistan_relations

started with hostilities from Pakistan toward Israel, and then hostilities from Israel toward Pakistan...
all that could've been prevented by calming both parties

Let's get a few things straight here.

Pakistan and Israel are NOT enemies and they never will be. Pakistan and Israel came into existence within a year of one other. Both nations were created in order to protect the racial, religious and unique cultural heritages of their respective peoples. The Jewish people suffered a tragedy due to the Holocaust during world war 2 and the Pakistani people suffered a holocaust by the sikhs in August 1947. Israel is now a powerful nation wheras Pakistan faces an existential threat from an enemy that is more than 7x bigger than us and has the full backing of the West and Russia. An enemy who openly states and desires the death and destruction of the Pakistani race and nation. Just as the Israelis will fight to the end to protect their race and existence so will we Pakistanis against our ONLY enemy, india.

This is wrong thinking.

It is because Israel and India failed to bomb Pakistan's nuclear plant that people in Pakistan today greatly underestimate the hostility Israel has for Pakistan relative to what is publicly known.

So do the EU, America, Russia etc. The Muslim Arab nations all do business with india as well. Are they too our enemies?

This talk only says you are being jealous and a bit not totally in your mind..since you think because you don't like it.. everyone else shouldn't like it either.. so no need for more of your BS posts..

So then spell Israel then as Israel... Make me jealous...

In your wet dream perhaps.. not in reality.. we see and know what is happening.. you are just speculating.. even on Hadith that only Oulama can talk about..

You're free to have your own opinion and so am I. What I said was not out of thin air, it is the view of several renowned scholars. Listen to Sheikh Imran on the hadith i've mentioned as an example.

So here are some questions that I think need to be asked
Israel's track record shows that all these agreements mean buying more time to strengthen its grip over Palestine.
Why did not It leave all occupied areas first and then ask for such recognition?
present Israel and UAE and American agreement will provide further legitimacy unlawful occupation only,
just see how the aggrieved party is kept out of it.

Excellent questions

I have read all. But what i am pointing out is the state of corrupt affairs is still as it was back then. When God speaks to man in Shikwa - he says nothing which is out of place in todays's world. You are correct, it is the answer to which one needs to raise to in order to meet the merit of our lord.

You reveal your lack of knowledge of Allama Iqbal yet again.

Shikwa is the complaint of a believer with Allah swt.

Jawab e Shikwa is Allah swt answer to those complaints.

Allama Iqbal was quite clear in what he was saying, do not portray a false image of our national poet and philosopher.

then we have to find someone your real adversary and support it to compensate for your supporting Indian service.

Iran and Turkey are the only threats to Israel, besides us.

Let's get a few things straight here.

Pakistan and Israel are NOT enemies and they never will be. Pakistan and Israel came into existence within a year of one other. Both nations were created in order to protect the racial, religious and unique cultural heritages of their respective peoples. The Jewish people suffered a tragedy due to the Holocaust during world war 2 and the Pakistani people suffered a holocaust by the sikhs in August 1947. Israel is now a powerful nation wheras Pakistan faces an existential threat from an enemy that is more than 7x bigger than us and has the full backing of the West and Russia. An enemy who openly states and desires the death and destruction of the Pakistani race and nation. Just as the Israelis will fight to the end to protect their race and existence so will we Pakistanis against our ONLY enemy, india.

Assalam alikim brother. I wanted to post to you a statement of David Ben Gurion, the first PM of Israel and the leader of Jewish gangsters which used to attack Palestinian villages.

The world Zionist movement should not be neglectful of the dangers of Pakistan to it. And Pakistan now should be its first target, for this ideological State is a threat to our existence. And Pakistan, the whole of it, hates the Jews and loves the Arabs.

This lover of the Arabs is more dangerous to us than the Arabs themselves. For that matter, it is most essential for the world Zionism that it should now take immediate steps against Pakistan.

Whereas the inhabitants of the Indian peninsula are Hindus whose hearts have been full of hatred towards Muslims, therefore, India is the most important base for us to work there from against Pakistan.

It is essential that we exploit this base and strike and crush Pakistanis, enemies of Jews and Zionism, by all disguised and secret plans.

-David Ben Gurion, as printed in the Jewish Chronicle, 9 August 1967

You're free to have your own opinion and so am I. What I said was not out of thin air, it is the view of several renowned scholars. Listen to Sheikh Imran on the hadith i've mentioned as an example.

No, do not listen.to that charlatan.

I recommend Dr. Israr Ahmad for anyone who wishes to learn about this subject.

Iran and Turkey are the only threats to Israel, besides us.

Assalam alikim brother. I wanted to post to you a statement of David Ben Gurion, the first PM of Israel and the leader of Jewish gangsters which used to attack Palestinian villages.

The world Zionist movement should not be neglectful of the dangers of Pakistan to it. And Pakistan now should be its first target, for this ideological State is a threat to our existence. And Pakistan, the whole of it, hates the Jews and loves the Arabs.

This lover of the Arabs is more dangerous to us than the Arabs themselves. For that matter, it is most essential for the world Zionism that it should now take immediate steps against Pakistan.

Whereas the inhabitants of the Indian peninsula are Hindus whose hearts have been full of hatred towards Muslims, therefore, India is the most important base for us to work there from against Pakistan.

It is essential that we exploit this base and strike and crush Pakistanis, enemies of Jews and Zionism, by all disguised and secret plans.

-David Ben Gurion, as printed in the Jewish Chronicle, 9 August 1967

No, do not listen.to that charlatan.

I recommend Dr. Israr Ahmad for anyone who wishes to learn about this subject.

Brother I agree with you but what can we Pakistanis do when the Arabs themselves have allied with Israel? Even the Palestinians themselves are developing a soft spot for Israel.

Last edited:
Brother I agree with you but what do we Pakistanis do when the Arabs themselves have allied with Israel? Even the Palestinians themselves are developing a soft spot for Israel.

Palestinians have developed as much of a soft spot for Israel as Pakistanis have a soft spot for India. I have no idea where you learned this myth from but its wrong.

Palestinians have not accepted Israel because the only way Israel could get Palestinians to accept them is by killing them all.

Give Palestine some missiles that actually work and work well. Then Palestinians will have some hard power to regain what they lost.

Back
Top Bottom