What's new

UAE Islamic body OKs vaccines even with pork

Pigs are domesticated, you will have a hard time asking anyone to give up bacon, just ask a chinese muslim, no disease in pigs.

#savethepigs

???

Reality confirm otherwise......once global supply falls.....and new diseases arise....people will give up pork in a heartbeat. I know pigs are domesticated....I ain't a uneducated street shitter. :lol:

I also know that those who first ate pork also wrote laws to not eat it....do you know that??

???

Reality confirm otherwise......once global supply falls.....and new diseases arise....people will give up pork in a heartbeat. I know pigs are domesticated....I ain't a uneducated street shitter. :lol:

I also know that those who first ate pork also wrote laws to not eat it....do you know that??
Im still eating bacon, what law?

Honest question: is ethanol used as rubbing alcohol halal? What about ethanol used as a solvent for medicine, can that be drunk for medical purposes? What about ethanol use in food extraction processes but is not present in the final product, is the resulting food halal?

Honest question: is ethanol used as rubbing alcohol halal? What about ethanol used as a solvent for medicine, can that be drunk for medical purposes? What about ethanol use in food extraction processes but is not present in the final product, is the resulting food halal?
One must understand that it is the intoxication/intoxicant that is Haram... any topical use of alcohol has no bearing on it's permissibility, which is not equal to consumption nor is considered foul or contaminating substance necessitating a mandatory ritual ablution or wudu. Which answers your second question as well. It(alcohol) has a fair use as topical cleanser... and permissibility in consumption(ingestion) of anything haram may change under factors such as duress, medicinal use or for survival.

I'll happily take the Oxford one. Traditional methods, and I know people through contacts working on it.
I won't go near the MRNA ones (Pfizer).

I'm not sure of the Oxford one, I think they are partnered with Biotech (?), and includes mRNA technology.

Remember, if you are under 50yrs, you're virtually invulnerable to the virus, even older people generally survive it. I personally wouldn't touch any vaccine for the virus.

Who cares about creation, only ignorant people believe that kinda shyt

Humans been eating all kinda shyt thru evolution amd survived well.
Well...I wonder how you cane about? No one created you. Ignorant

I'm not sure of the Oxford one, I think they are partnered with Biotech (?), and includes mRNA technology.

Remember, if you are under 50yrs, you're virtually invulnerable to the virus, even older people generally survive it. I personally wouldn't touch any vaccine for the virus.

Nope it's not MRNA, and Biotech just culture it.
Many nations have signed up to it because of the openness and tried and tested method of how vaccines have been produced.
The Jenner institute and AstraZeneca have also published their methods and results for scrutiny worldwide in the Lancet.

As for being under 50, many people now have long covid below 50. We still don't know the damage it does long term. Also the affects of the virus are still horrendous for anyone getting it, depending on viral dose.

Back
Top Bottom