What's new

UAE Islamic body OKs vaccines even with pork

Wth hell is wrong with pigs.

They are cute when piglets and hallelujah taste in bacon.

Dont slander pigs!!

I think the point is under the guise of Islamic scholars they are deliberately misleading innocent Muslims. Remember not everyone has the ability capacity or time to think independently. If they did we wouldn't have peer and sheikh and mullah worshippers.

I know but then this is the UAE we're talking about...

There is nothing "Islamic" about them.....my response was also more aimed towards the OP troll. You're right also though.

I know but then this is the UAE we're talking about...

There is nothing "Islamic" about them.....my response was also more aimed towards the OP troll. You're right also though.
I agree with what you said. Sadly most people don't understand.
I lived in UAE for 3 years. Its a nonsense place. People living fake lives pretending to be something they are not

Dont slander pigs!!

Dirty little fat animals. Historically, only the lowly folks ate pigs. Then again, if you knew that, you wouldn't need a history lesson...

All Abrahamic religions, including Christianity, banned pork until the Christians changed the rules....and I think Hinduism prohibited pork too, if I'm not wrong.

Also, half of the Chinese pork population (tens of millions) dropped dead from the new swine virus in 2019.......so they're a very bad investment.

Its a nonsense place. People living fake lives pretending to be something they are not

You said that right.....bunch of bedouins who struck the black gold...

If an insurgency happens there (possible in the future), that whole country would be in ruins in a year.

Dont slander pigs!!

That's very contradictory......you're calling them cute and then are ok with eating them??

Not everything that walks on 4 legs should be eaten......

Dirty little fat animals. Historically, only the lowly folks ate pigs. Then again, if you knew that, you wouldn't need a history lesson...

All Abrahamic religions, including Christianity, banned pork until the Christians changed the rules....and I think Hinduism prohibited pork too, if I'm not wrong.

Also, half of the Chinese pork population (tens of millions) dropped dead from the new swine virus in 2019.......so they're a very bad investment.

If an insurgency happens there (possible in the future), that whole country would be in ruins in a year.
If only the pakistanis rose. UAE would fall in a matter of hours. They just have cameras everywhere. Emirates are too soft to fight. They are air conditioned soldiers

Who cares what some random guy says, bacon is heaven!!
That's very contradictory......you're calling them cute and then are ok with eating them??

Not everything that walks on 4 legs should be eaten......
As piglets...

Who cares about creation, only ignorant people believe that kinda shyt

Humans been eating all kinda shyt thru evolution amd survived well.

Right.....you must be the resident expert on human history and their dietary habits...

I think you forgot to read the part where only East Asians and certain Indians started eating weird stuff.......the rest of the civilized world never drank cow urine or bat soup.

Right.....you must be the resident expert on human history and their dietary habits...

I think you forgot to read the part where only East Asians and certain Indians started eating weird stuff.......the rest of the civilized world never drank cow urine or bat soup.
Weird stuff is reserved for Chinese, lets not touch that sensitive topic here. :lol:

Eating goats is pretty weird too, i mean tbey are so nice to humans!

#savethegoats

Weird stuff is reserved for Chinese, lets not touch that sensitive topic here. :lol:

Eating goats is pretty weird too, i mean tbey are so nice to humans!

#savethegoats

You must be one of those weird folks I head about...

Goats have been domesticated for a long time. You'll have a hard time convincing anyone to give up goat (or cow) meat. I'll eat my mutton chops while you'll have to eat that disease infested pork chop. :lol:

Goats are also a better economical choice than pigs.....goats give milk, meat and skin...also much harder to get killed through viruses.

You must be one of those weird folks I head about...

Goats have been domesticated for a long time. You'll have a hard time convincing anyone to give up goat (or cow) meat. I'll eat my mutton chops while I'll have eat that disease infested pork chop. :lol:

Goats are also a better economical choice than pigs.....goats give milk, meat and skin...also much harder to get killed through viruses.

Pigs are domesticated, you will have a hard time asking anyone to give up bacon, just ask a chinese muslim, no disease in pigs.

#savethepigs

Back
Top Bottom