What's new

UAE Islamic body OKs vaccines even with pork

Oh shit... i just took Tetra vaccine and ever since i'm feeling sick and weak.
Since it's COVID... i thought it's about related vaccine.

No it’s about vaccines full stop.

Who told you or Indians that vaccine is made from pork? I'm seriously interested to know the details.

Approximately when next and what is from past?
Sinovac uses a component that is based of pork gelatin. You need stablisers; Just take a juice bottle - you need to put in a stabliser or emulsifier otherwise you get dis-uniformity. Of course chinese being chinese, pork is the most easiest for them; they probably have more experience with them.

Again, any blood thinner shot given before any knee/hip tends to be based on pig anyway.

Absolutely. Restriction on personal freedom, a controlled state.

There's many out there that believe that there is an agenda behind this 'pandemic'.
That is too bad; these fools have been living in past 60 yrs when medicine has progressed and gotten a good handle. Just go back to early 80s when AIDs showed up. These same lunatics will say AIDS was an agenda; it was a death sentence but ARVs finally got it under control but never eliminated it. Ebola etc. They dont realise God and his infinite power are far more than mere humans to comprehend. Ebola/AIDS/SARS/CoronaV are just some wake up calls to humanity - we are just off the tree in what amounts to seconds in the time when the world has been in existent.

Is this the end, no, until the bats populations which Wuhan Labs have been studying are completely understood we will get a third round - SARS, Covid-19 and most others will follow. We need to respect nature. Similarly here, in Central Africa Ebola is still going around because of war in the Congo.

That is too bad; these fools have been living in past 60 yrs when medicine has progressed and gotten a good handle. Just go back to early 80s when AIDs showed up. These same lunatics will say AIDS was an agenda; it was a death sentence but ARVs finally got it under control but never eliminated it. Ebola etc. They dont realise God and his infinite power are far more than mere humans to comprehend. Ebola/AIDS/SARS/CoronaV are just some wake up calls to humanity - we are just off the tree in what amounts to seconds in the time when the world has been in existent.

Is this the end, no, until the bats populations which Wuhan Labs have been studying are completely understood we will get a third round - SARS, Covid-19 and most others will follow. We need to respect nature. Similarly here, in Central Africa Ebola is still going around because of war in the Congo.

Things aren't so black and white.

The swine flu 'epidemic' as declared an epidemic by the American 'CDC' when not a single verified case of swine flu was established. 40 million Americans were vaccinated, resulting in 4,000 people suing the government for paralysis.

In Europe a simialar 'epidemic' was declared in around 2010, resulting in at least 800 children getting Narcolepsy , a desease causing people to fall asleep involuntary. These conditions are permanent.

In India, academics established that about 500,000 children were permanenlty disabled as a result of Bill Gates's Polio vaccine. I believe the same is happenning in Africa now.

When I was at school. no children had any illnesses or allergies. At present, school children have hosts of problems, asthma and ecsema are rife. The autism rate has gone from 1 in 10,000 to to 1 in 36, an epidemic by any standards. The health minister of Vietnam went public in saying that there was no cases of autism in Vietnam whatsoever, until WHO started its vacination programme.

Vaccine companies are indemnified against there products, meaning that if a vaccine damages you you cannot sue them. If I was selling washing machines and said that I want to be indemnified incase your wife gets electrocuted by my washing machine, would you buy it?

Understand clearly that vast amounts of money are at stake, and Pharmaceutical companies are as greedy and ruthless as any other. Bring that fact into the equation if you want to understand the scenario.

As for AIDS or Ebola being natural, I can't make the call. There is a lot of biological 'research' (ie Biological warfare) research going on. Fort Dietricht in America was carrying out a project to 'enhance' corona viruses (weaponise), when scientist complained the research was outsourced to Wuhan. There are large number of laboratories around the world carrying out ' research' for America, some of them im Africa. I am told that the early cases of Ebola were near these establishments, but again I'm not sure.

Currently, in the States, a child is given 72 vaccines. Three in the mother before the child is born, and the rest up to the age of 18 yrs.

Look into it, you wil often find that the 'fools' who question the Pharmaceutical narrative are better informed than those who switch their brains off and follow the narrative.

Many of you have ignored this, if you have a passing interest I suggest you watch this.

Last edited:
Things aren't so black and white.

The swine flu 'epidemic' as declared an epidemic by the American 'CDC' when not a single verified case of swine flu was established. 40 million Americans were vaccinated, resulting in 4,000 people suing the government for paralysis.

In Europe a simialar 'epidemic' was declared in around 2010, resulting in at least 800 children getting Narcolepsy , a desease causing people to fall asleep involuntary. These conditions are permanent.

In India, academics established that about 500,000 children were permanenlty disabled as a result of Bill Gates's Polio vaccine. I believe the same is happenning in Africa now.

When I was at school. no children had any illnesses or allergies. At present, school children have hosts of problems, asthma and ecsema are rife. The autism rate has gone from 1 in 10,000 to to 1 in 36, an epidemic by any standards. The health minister of Vietnam went public in saying that there was no cases of autism in Vietnam whatsoever, until WHO started its vacination programme.

Vaccine companies are indemnified against there products, meaning that if a vaccine damages you you cannot sue them. If I was selling washing machines and said that I want to be indemnified incase your wife gets electrocuted by my washing machine, would you buy it?

Understand clearly that vast amounts of money are at stake, and Pharmaceutical companies are as greedy and ruthless as any other. Bring that fact into the equation if you want to understand the scenario.

As for AIDS or Ebola being natural, I can't make the call. There is a lot of biological 'research' (ie Biological warfare) research going on. Fort Dietricht in America was carrying out a project to 'enhance' corona viruses (weaponise), when scientist complained the research was outsourced to Wuhan. There are large number of laboratories around the world carrying out ' research' for America, some of them im Africa. I am told that the early cases of Ebola were near these establishments, but again I'm not sure.

Currently, in the States, a child is given 72 vaccines. Three in the mother before the child is born, and the rest up to the age of 18 yrs.

Look into it, you wil often find that the 'fools' who question the Pharmaceutical narrative are better informed than those who switch their brains off and follow the narrative.

Many of you have ignored this, if you have a passing interest I suggest you watch this.

I am amazed at your lack of insight and how much coolaid you have digested about Fort Dietricht from our PLA and Count Vlad's trolls. I am not even going to waste my time on this. I suggest you stop taking any medication or even seeing a doctor as that is part of a larger conspiracy to enrich pharmaceuticals.

Sorry I am very familiar with that bogus youtube video which is mishmash of rubbish and out of context items.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom