What's new

UAE criticises Ahmadinejad visit to Iran's own Persian Gulf island!!

I cannot believe anybody still supports Abdullah after knowing that he urged US to attack and destroy Iran. "cut off the head of the snake" as he called it.

It just doesn't get in my head how can someone support Abdullah and his monarchy after learning this vile truth.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/82862-what-king-abdullah-actually-said-iran.html

It is pitiful that you fall for the very same western tactics of discord you accuse us of. The only shameful and vile thing is your twisted beliefs .

Do you guys not understand whether you look at it from the left or right there is a non Muslim stirring and encouraging divison with us. And you want those that are their allies to speak for Muslims lol

http://dawn.com/2012/03/21/pakistan-a-key-ally-says-us/

As you said enemy of enemy is your friend, now would you work against pakistan as well (keeping your stand towards Iran in view)

The government and people would have shut the US embassy in Pakistan and lynched it's ambasador if we were so patriotic about Pakistan. Wouldn't we?

You think the above will wash away the fact that Bandar went to the states and said that they wil go to any extreme ie have no principles when it comes to one family's survival???

These Islands are no issue. they can be resolved. what needs to be resolved is corrupt leaders whether in Pakistan or Saudi who side with Americans. Those Americans who make Pakistani children orphans

You hear it loud and clear. He did the right thing otherwise Iran would not hesitate from doing the same. The long time goal of Iranian clergy has remain unchanged ie: complete massacre of Muslims.

Anyone recall Timur??

You mate are the height of stupidity. I don't give a frack for Iran or Arabs I am Pakistani first. However an enemy of my enemy is my friend and a friend of my enemy is my enemy. Is that too complicated for you? look after Pakistan first the rest will take care of itself
Yep, that is why you troll day and night on PDF as an Iranian propaganda agent. If I was a secret service I would book you as an undeclared foreign agent.

I agree how could a Muslim leader wish a Nuke on Tehran and kill Muslims

The same way Baqer Al Majlesi would wish complete eradication of Sunni Muslims.

Under the guidance of Muhammad Baqir Majlisi (1616–98, one of the most important Shiite clerics of all time), who devoted himself to (among other things) the eradication of Sunnism in Iran,[59] the Safavid state made major efforts, in the 17th century to Persianize Shiite practice and culture in order to facilitate its spread in Iran among its Sunni populace.[60] It was only under Majlisi that Shi'a Islam truly took hold among the masses.[61]

Majlesi is "credited with propagating numerous Shi'a rituals that Iranians regularly practice", such as mourning ceremonies for the fallen imams, particularly the martyrdom of Husayn ibn Ali at Kerbala, and pilgrimages to shrines of imams and their families.[6]

I would mind if Iran is nuked and turned into a waste land. I would mark that day with a celebration.

Happy nuking

0302-01.jpg

The only regret I have is that Al Sauds are being too soft on Iran and still trying to resolve with diplomacy instead of some hardcore spanking!

Unfathomable. Just because they consider Shias as Kafirs, maybe?

May Allah guide these people . I can only pray.

I agree bro I pray to Allah every day for the progress of all Muslims from Turkey to Pakistan including Arabs. It is just one family that is dividing us and siding with enemies of Muslims

I agree bro I pray to Allah every day for the progress of all Muslims from Turkey to Pakistan including Arabs. It is just one family that is dividing us and siding with enemies of Muslims

Do you completely ignore the post i posted on the top of this page?? Typical of a bigot.

I understand Al Bhatti,

After USA pulls its forces out of "the Gulf ",

Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar and Bahrain will Face Iran's fury. SA may respond to Iran threat, but others are too weak.

Also, Bahrain is on the Edge of revolution. Up north Israel, Syria and Shia Iraq blocks their path( Jordan, Kuwait and SA)

They need Turkey to fight on the north. But I am not in mood for such fight. :)

•10/05/2010: Turkey is willing to act as an intermediary in talks between the UAE and Iran over the issue of the occupied UAE islands of Abu Mousa, Lesser Tunb and Greater Tunb, according to Bahaeddine Jabaji, adviser to the President of Turkey

http://www.defence.pk/forums/irania...s-own-persian-gulf-island-24.html#post2818017

Yep, that is why you troll day and night on PDF as an Iranian propaganda agent. If I was a secret service I would book you as an undeclared foreign agent.

Are you repaying the education you received was it paid for by any chance by Sauds and Taliban reject you so you come here. It is clear your lack of non madrassa education and intellectual hollowness and contradictions in your posts when you make these attacks on me personally

And you have personally taken up the agenda to expose this "one family" while ignoring the heretics from the corners of Iraq and Southen Lebanon who are responsible for all this mess.

Go Al Sauds Go! A billion Muslims are with you!

Unfathomable. Just because they consider Shias as Kafirs, maybe?

May Allah guide these people . I can only pray.

very sad that Muslims from turkey to Pakistan agree on this but some Muslim brothers here can not see it. Let us pray Allah may give them guidance and open their eyes and hearts

And you have personally taken up the agenda to expose this "one family" while ignoring the heretics from the corners of Iraq and Southen Lebanon who are responsible for all this mess.

Go Al Sauds Go! A billion Muslims are with you!

Go with Americans and Israelis Go Go just get out of causing problems with Muslims

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/82862-what-king-abdullah-actually-said-iran.html

It is pitiful that you fall for the very same western tactics of discord you accuse us of. The only shameful and vile thing is your twisted beliefs .

That article in no way invalidates the claim that Abdullah indeed encouraged US to invade and destroy Iran.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/11/29/world/middleeast/29iran.html?_r=2&hp

Maybe you should straighten your belief and accept the truth?

Back
Top Bottom