What's new

UAE Army likely to march on Rajpath, NSG to make debut

Why would it exist in the imagination of Indians when they actually exist? What a retarded comment.

tjiHHwl.jpg

PSp1Nir.jpg

1byC6Se.jpg

FGXacN5.jpg

qmPa76q.jpg

MJBNc58.jpg

hqHkxNP.jpg
My mistake, I thought you meant UAE NSG, the wording was confusing, please see below. Sorry

Soldiers of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) are likely to march down Rajpath during the Republic Day parade this year, during which the chief guest will be Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi. Commandos of the elite National Security Guard (NSG) will also make their debut showcasing their anti-terror, anti-hijacking and special operations capabilities.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/article16992800.ece

And if he had taken the extension than you or someone else will be still.writing something negative about this great guy.

Nah, I was against him getting extension in the first place. I come from a military family self, I know how many of our officers take early retirement from our armed forces to go and earn cash serving middle eastern armies.

As for General Raheel, I merely asked a question, I don't know the answer to it. I wish General sahib himself would clarify why it is in the interest of Pakistan to join a so called Islamic military alliance that excludes the two largest Shia majority countries in the first place and then to have one of our former chief go and head this. This so called alliance is founded by the same country that tried to divide Pakistan army in to Sunni and Shia by asking only for Sunni personnel.

I will have good things to say about this alliance after Iran, Iraq and Syria are invited to join it without any malice. Until then, I reserve the right to question my country's involvement in it, as well as the involvement of a man whom I respect more than any other amongst Pakistan Army Chiefs, whether former or current.

I am not criticizing for the sake of it.

Arabs consider themselves different and superior to Pakistanis.

Only the forum members shout Arabs pak brother speech. Reality is different.

The Arab world trade with India is ten times larger than Pakistan by virtue of India.s massive economy.

You simply have to trade with the regional superpower of the region.

Some thing Pakistanis simply do not comprehend

This is unfortunately the true tendency I can see in a majority of Pak posters here. On the day China says something nice they go 'yeah, Pak and China are blood bros'; next day they are Russia, next day they are all Arabians or Mongolians or Turks! If the stop wasting time in search of alternate identities and use that energy to make Pakistan something by itself, they'd be lot better of.

Are you from UAE? And that's a new one Center of universe.. Hahahahahahahjahahahahahhaha.. That's said about your kind boasting over nothing.. And ending in humiliation..

The question he proposed was directed to an Emirati member..

Pak has been instrumental in setting up the entire Emirati military system .. Establishing their military schools,airforce,navy and even Emirate Airlines..

Clueless trolls will never understand the depth of our relations.

UAE is basically another state of India . So there is nothing wrong in participating in India's republic day parade.If there is an election, UAE will get only third majority

NATIONALS OF POPULATION % OF TOTAL POPULATION YEAR OF DATA
India 2,600,000 27,15% 2014
Pakistan 1,200,000 12,53% 2014
UAE 1,084,764 11,32% 2015

I don't think Arabs has any role in India Pak rivalry. That is why GCC always supports India and Indians

There is a difference between confident about your country, bragging and too much of arrogance. You post shows that you are arrogant about India in India UAE relation which is not true. I am not sure if you are Indian poster or not. But if you are an Indian poster, then i think your post seems too much of arrogant in an international forum. UAE is not a state of India if also our population just spread out the nation. UAE is an independent nation and let us respect them and their interest in relation with India.

Another state of india where Indians are treated like coolies..

GCC has always supported Pak .. Ur best buddies were the USSR supported Baathists.. Don't fukin invent history ... As usual.

Although your post is rude and this is a fact. I am not sure why some Indian poster are so much excited about a trade relationship with India which is different than what Pakistan relationship with UAE....

This is how every post gets distorted in PDF....It goes in both ways. From Indian as well as Pakistan posters.

We, Indian think that if UAE does some trade deals with us, we just superceded in relation with UAE with respect to Pakistan....Some one started even calling Arabs as brothers....We are either so delusional to outselves....If at point i feel brotherly to any Non Indian in this world, it will be either Pakistani or BD person who will stand with an Indian person.....Neither any Western not any Arabs...

UAE and India has a huge trade relationship. But in person to person level, UAE and its people are still aligned with Pakistan..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom