What's new

UAE Army likely to march on Rajpath, NSG to make debut

UAE is basically another state of India . So there is nothing wrong in participating in India's republic day parade.If there is an election, UAE will get only third majority

NATIONALS OF POPULATION % OF TOTAL POPULATION YEAR OF DATA
India 2,600,000 27,15% 2014
Pakistan 1,200,000 12,53% 2014
UAE 1,084,764 11,32% 2015

I don't think Arabs has any role in India Pak rivalry. That is why GCC always supports India and Indians

Another state of india where Indians are treated like coolies..

GCC has always supported Pak .. Ur best buddies were the USSR supported Baathists.. Don't fukin invent history ... As usual.

@Blue Marlin you are wrong dear besides port they have investment in health education tourism + Shopping Mall and they have converted the old port in to tourism. All those who think our relation is bad in currently are wrong and india relation is jus a COMMERCIAL relation
that does not threaten dubai and thats petty, too.
helpful indeed
wheres the "ummah" when the uae hires more indians than pakistanis. nothing wrong with indians but Pakistan is in the ummah right?

I highly doubt that. I hope not. After all we are against Indian aggression toward Pakistan. That move if happened it would unfortunate.

If that happens it will show that UAE is now openly tilting towards India, as they can't hear No from Pakistan as many Arabs think they are superior to other muslims. After refusal in participating in Yemen war, UAE even threatened Pakistan of consequences.

UAE is basically another state of India . So there is nothing wrong in participating in India's republic day parade.If there is an election, UAE will get only third majority

I don't think Arabs has any role in India Pak rivalry. That is why GCC always supports India and Indians
Soft coup is already happened in UAE ..:chilli::chilli:..Dubai is like Mini India as Modi ji said:p:..Lets take a round in UAE how they treat Indians...

If that happens it will show that UAE is now openly tilting towards India, as they can't hear No from Pakistan as many Arabs think they are superior to other muslims. After refusal in participating in Yemen war, UAE even threatened Pakistan of consequences.
I wish that had happened and they would have confiscated all the property and wealth own by our political mafia in UAE

Soft coup is already happened in UAE ..:chilli::chilli:..Dubai is like Mini India as Modi ji said:p:
Another state of india where Indians are treated like coolies..

GCC has always supported Pak .. Ur best buddies were the USSR supported Baathists.. Don't fukin invent history ... As usual.

For any economy to grow you need cheap labour, so kindly read between the lines :cheers:

India has excellent relations with the UAE, this isn't a surprise.

I wish that had happened and they would have confiscated all the property and wealth own by our political mafia in UAE

They will not leave Pakistan alone, because Indians will not die for saving them but Pakistanis will in name of helping Umma.

Edit.

UAE people even bring Indian nationals on air field under their use in Pakistan, which was not allowed by Pakistan, interior ministry is investigating it.

@Indus Falcon took up this issue with a very senior guy in our Govt. but in the absence of Official request from Govt. of Pakistan, action cannot be taken. He mentioned it in detail on the forum as well.

You know what they call indians over here Hindi kachraa ( Indian Garbage ) :lol:

that does not threaten dubai and thats petty, too.
helpful indeed
wheres the "ummah" when the uae hires more indians than pakistanis. nothing wrong with indians but Pakistan is in the ummah right?

Dear do you know the meaning of Ummah.

@Indus Falcon took up this issue with a very senior guy in our Govt. but in the absence of Official request from Govt. of Pakistan, action cannot be taken. He mentioned it in detail on the forum as well.
You are 100 % right..This type of issue needs government efforts/push.

They will not leave Pakistan alone, because Indians will not die for saving them but Pakistanis will in name of helping Umma.

Edit.

UAE people even bring Indian nationals on air field under their use in Pakistan, which was not allowed by Pakistan, interior ministry is investigating it.

This is again our own fault..If say to them Indians are not allowed they will respect the same

You are 100 % right..This type of issue needs government efforts/push.
Arabs are known for their hospitality, but this monkey didn't like it. I wonder why

uzair balouch2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom