What's new

UAE added to FATF gray list

zero Fsss given to FATF and UAE. the degenerates prefer India and support Indian stance over Kashmir are cosy with Israel . this Grey listing is strange.
if its due to disobeying American instructions over Ukrainian issue then it seems excessive by Americans.
even demography looks more indian than arab these days.
They’re actually fortunate to have not been out for years on as it’s one of the leading states for laundering.
many in here are complaing about my posts using 'what aboutism'.
in my experience all the crooks who brought money to UK had it it first laundered in Chinese hong kong, uae and haiti among others.
when it arrives here it looks like halal money with investment trail provided by the likes of Qatar, UAE, hongkong and a few other.

Forgive my ignorance, whilst I'm not complaining that they were added to the grey list.. but I was under the impression, You only need 3 nations to vote against a resolution to put a country in the grey list, when it happened to Pakistan the the gulf states threw Pakistan under the bus, which has since cost us economically $40+ billion USD, (10 bn for every year according to our FM).

So I take it that UAE wasn't able to muster the support of just three nations? I find this hard to believe if this is the case..

Forgive my ignorance, whilst I'm not complaining that they were added to the grey list.. but I was under the impression, You only need 3 nations to vote against a resolution to put a country in the grey list, when it happened to Pakistan the the gulf states threw Pakistan under the bus, which has since cost us economically $40+ billion USD, (10 bn for every year according to our FM).

So I take it that UAE wasn't able to muster the support of just three nations? I find this hard to believe if this is the case..
3 votes are required to prevent black listing. Grey list really doesn't have negative consequences.

It's all BS for the gullible... America pulls the strings. It's an alternative financial weapon to keep countries inline and maintain American hegemony

3 votes are required to prevent black listing. Grey list really doesn't have negative consequences.
Grey listing has a lot of CTF/AML requirements centric consequences. If you are operating any business out of UAE, you will feel the documentary pinch.

Puts your banking system under strain; while your government has to comply with the new requirements which may mean changing the way of doing business.
Banking reform and modernization is required in most of MENA and should not be seen as a hindrance. Pakistan's remittances skyrocketed after FATF forced changes. These flows were always there just hidden.

CTF/AML requirements
FATF can never stop this. Best way to fund irregulars is with paper cash transported in the back of cargo planes or other vehicles. Its how USA funds its proxy's.

AML :lol: :lol: :lol:.....entire ecosystems exist in western countries to get around this. FATF will only encourage countries to move away from the western dominated financial order.

Last edited:
Banking reform and modernization is required in most of MENA and should not be seen as a hindrance. Pakistan's remittances skyrocketed after FATF forced changes. These flows were always there just hidden.
Which is why I actually welcomed FATF for being the kick the in the butt the Pakistani banking system needed. You won't believe the shit that flies here. CSO's in major banks being paid > 1mil PKR per month and they just show up for 3 hours. ATM card got stuck? It's details will be noted down in an exposed ledger before being given back to you. Network teams in banks not even having a complete inventory of their infrastructure.

If you know how the banking system works you'd be wary of putting any of your hard earned cash there.

Which is why I actually welcomed FATF for being the kick the in the butt the Pakistani banking system needed. You won't believe the shit that flies here. CSO's in major banks being paid > 1mil PKR per month and they just show up for 3 hours. ATM card got stuck? It's details will be noted down in an exposed ledger before being given back to you. Network teams in banks not even having a complete inventory of their infrastructure.

If you know how the banking system works you'd be wary of putting any of your hard earned cash there.
Pakistan and MENA countries need to modernize their thinking in finance and banking. A regional monetary union needs to part of this modernization.

Turkey was also recently added. Seems like many countries are added but it is more publicised in Pakistan media than in other countries.

Turkey was also recently added. Seems like many countries are added but it is more publicised in Pakistan media than in other countries.
Its Indian media. Every other month I see articles on how Pakistan will be black listed. Grey list has no negative consequences for Pakistan since Chinese investment will come regardless. It actually has benefits in forcing Pakistani banks to modernize.

Its Indian media. Every other month I see articles on how Pakistan will be black listed. Grey list has no negative consequences for Pakistan since Chinese investment will come regardless. It actually has benefits in forcing Pakistani banks to modernize.
Yes, Indian media loves Pakistan very much. Have to report all news as headline :wub: :laugh:

Jo goron ko ankhein dikhae usko blackmail karo sab gore mil k. Pure tyranny

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom