What's new

U.S. soldiers, the Chinese soldiers

China has its way, we certainly are different from US. The United States used the military to control the world get a lot of interest, however, sometimes "investment" is a huge risk. This is the reason for China's military thinking as much as possible to avoid war. Power requires a strong force, but it is not the same with the indiscriminate use of force. War is a dangerous thing, not a game. Sometimes, war is indeed inevitable, but this does not mean to launch an unnecessary war because of greed. In the modern world, trade is an adequate way, China does not need to rely on war, the war only to defend core interests, in any case, that possibility is very small. Friendly exchanges also give the Chinese a way to bring a lot of interest. It is a right way.So, investment is needed insight and control of desire.
I pretty much dismissed the rest after seeing that.

I pretty much dismissed the rest after seeing that.
OK, here I am a little careless, I change it. Accurate should be the strong military deterrence and the direct attack on the interaction. The use of military deterrence, not fair competition to keep the U.S. dominant position in the world, such as the absolute position of U.S. dollars, even if it is weak. Use of war to eliminate and control some important key points.The two effects is the "control the world", so that clear enough.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom